Future bulk stack

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Bulking season incoming, so i was wondering if anyone has a good stack advice?
Was thinking or1gin or massmax, and x gels

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
X-gels are a great natty choice. If your looking for PH there are several options out there including Muscle Research, Hi tech and many other companies.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MassMax xt should def be a part of your stack. Not just saying that. Lots of logs on it show very similar results with everybody. One forum user even used it on a cut to save muscle mass. The stuff is good. It will increase hunger and you will gain weight. Most users reported with about 2-4 pounds with one bottle (4 weeks) and 3-7 pounds for two bottles (8 weeks).

I've used it solo, stacked with AlphaMax xt and Anabeta Elite (at separate times) and Xgels.

I have a nice stack in mind for you but answer this: have you ever used Anabeta Elite before?

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
X-gels are a great natty choice. If your looking for PH there are several options out there including Muscle Research, Hi tech and many other companies.
Natty, wouldnt want to dig into ph's at this age (20)

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
MassMax xt should def be a part of your stack. Not just saying that. Lots of logs on it show very similar results with everybody. One forum user even used it on a cut to save muscle mass. The stuff is good. It will increase hunger and you will gain weight. Most users reported with about 2-4 pounds with one bottle (4 weeks) and 3-7 pounds for two bottles (8 weeks).

I've used it solo, stacked with AlphaMax xt and Anabeta Elite (at separate times) and Xgels.

I have a nice stack in mind for you but answer this: have you ever used Anabeta Elite before?
Never tried it, i heard that the new formula isnt so impressive..

Im thinking about this stack:
Week 1 - 4: massmax
4-8: massmax, x gels, tr1umph
8-12: x gels, tr1umph

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always like doing ABE and x gels as a bulk stack. You can never go wrong with it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Looks solid to me. Doing the first 4 weeks of Massmax XT solo will allow you to assess how it's working, and adding in X-Gels and Tr1umph will make for a killer end to an 8 week Massmax run. These are three of my favorite products

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't forget your creatine monohydrate! Seriously though. Overlooked a lot these days with awesome sips like Xgels, tr1umph, etc.

Science oldest and more favorable for building muscle. SNS has almost 2 years worth for under $20!

My favorite little CHEAP post workout concoction

10gr SNS creatine monohydrate
5gr SNS L-Leucine
1 cap SNS Glycophase
*ill throw in some ALA isomer

Then get my post workout meal in

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Stack looks great.

The reason I mentioned Anabeta Elite was because some people still see the hunger increases from ABE as most of us saw it from OG Anabeta. If you do respond well to ABE, it would make for a nice stack with MassMax XT for a lean bulk. We all don't respond equal to supplements. Just something to keep in mind for the future :)

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Are laxo/epicatechin products worth anything for bulk

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This looks great.
Check out this thread for more info on x gels: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

Are laxo/epicatechin products worth anything for bulk
Epi is good (have never used laxo so can't attest to it), but your stack listed above is definitely good enough! Save epi for another run.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MassMax xt with x gels might be my favorite "simple" bulking stack. So effective. Especially at 8 weeks. Hard not to see gains from that.