Looking for samples if anyone was so kind to send some for reviews.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Well I'm currently training for my first NPC physique competition in a couple months. I would love to log some samples of some products if any reps on here would be more than willing to send some my way. Please consider it and if you are interested send me a PM or just reply in here so I can send you my address. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post nudes of your girlfriend first.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
"I want free stuff with no benefit to anyone else"

... think i read that correctly

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very professional responses men. Mature let me add as well.

How old are you both? 12 or 13?
Question is How old are you? You joined here yesterday, and every post you have made has been all about trying to get free products.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Question is How old are you? You joined here yesterday, and every post you have made has been all about trying to get free products.
What are you talking about? I have made threads about protein intake on high carb day. I have also asked questions about new products and how well fellow members like them. I have also put my input in on PEScience releasing a new flavor (Blueberry Muffin Select Protein). Man you guys are tough around here lol. Im actually being serious about wanting to log reviews on stuff if anyone was kind enough to send me a few samples. If you are one of those people, I'd love to try BCAA's or a pre workout to be honest. Thats your call though!!! Have a wonderful day :)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im actually being serious about wanting to log reviews on stuff if anyone was kind enough to send me a few samples. If you are one of those people, I'd love to try BCAA's or a pre workout to be honest. Thats your call though!!! Have a wonderful day :)
Requirements haven't been filled. Have her write "Grape Ape" across her tits. Otherwise no product for you.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My man. It might appear harsh but this is a community like any other and proper etiquette would be to earn some trust.

Good luck in your competition. Aren't you sponsored? They usually handle those things. We have sponsored athletes like many companies.

Just a thought. Hang out. Get to know people and let them know you.

Cheers.

Reactions: Nac
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very professional responses men. Mature let me add as well.

How old are you both? 12 or 13?
Old enough to know a bum when I see one...

From an outsiders perspective:
in 20 posts you have already created a thread praising a Evogen pre-workout that is $50, underdosed, and you states its a great pre-workout because a contest prep coach who coaches top level IFBB pro's made it so it must be good. Once you got proven wrong that the formula wasn't great you started to have second thoughts on your initial post.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/296394-evogen-evp-extreme.html

Then you make a thread asking for samples because you compete. There are lots of people on AM who compete, but they are not asking or grabbing for samples.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/296420-looking-samples-if.html

Instead you bumped a company promo thread asking to log a product when winners were already picked several week prior. It is clear you did not read the thread, or have any intention on reading the previous posts.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Guys, free samples are free samples . They are given out so people try the product out - literally everyone wins. This forum consistently does supplement giveaways , why are you being such stuck up d1cks , it's been proven plenty of the "well known" guys on here resell the free stuff they get . Man , op, I'm a C&P rep feel free to PM me and I'll give you instructions for samples

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, free samples are free samples . They are given out so people try the product out - literally everyone wins. This forum consistently does supplement giveaways , why are you being such stuck up d1cks , it's been proven plenty of the "well known" guys on here resell the free stuff they get . Man , op, I'm a C&P rep feel free to PM me and I'll give you instructions for samples
Seriously dude, there has been lots of gracious giving here on this site. We're all just looking out & making sure there's not another douchebag wanting and taking!

We have all seen long-term members screw people out of honesty and trust .
No hard feelings

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seriously dude, there has been lots of gracious giving here on this site. We're all just looking out & making sure there's not another douchebag wanting and taking!

We have all seen long-term members screw people out of honesty and trust .
No hard feelings
Truth.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its about perception, though.

If I want free samples Ill do the legwork and email the companies and/or PM the reps. Why? It looks more professional and sincere.

Starting a "show me te free suppz!" thread looks a bit heroish, lazy, and disengenuous.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You guys are bashing a new member for asking for samples ? Not gunna argue with anyone but isn't that what reps are for ? Answer questions, hook people up, introduce new customers to product . Idk if any of you are reps but no reason to bash a new member for asking for supplement samples, I see that as an opportunity to gain a potential customer. what could they possibly do with a free sample that would harm a company ? "Another douchebag wanting and taking" forgive me but I don't see how someone asking for samples makes them a douchebag.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one ever said asking for samples was being a douche bag.
But if you are in fact right, why not just give samples out to everyone?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yes, samples when OFFERED... begging for freebies with no reputation or even posts to validate your authenticity is garbage though. This isnt a big name or long term member asking for help in a bad situation... its a guy with zero credibility being cheap and potentially just scamming companies out of product that could have been sent to actual members who need or would at the very least give a review (and have proven to do so)

maybe he turns out to be a great guy and a perfect member, but this is an atrocious way to start.

Would you walk into a new gym on day 1 and ask the biggest dude there to give up his weights cuz you think you need them?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tsk,Tsk, Tsk.....
I could have been a d!ck... and posted this link. FREE SAMPLES

Just having a bit of fun.

One thing I think the OP should understand. Most reps do not get paid for their efforts on the boards and are rewarded with their hard work with product. Samples are either provided as per monthly; or scheduled quarterly; or on request, but it comes from HQ when shipped or out of their pocket. I've sent quite a few samples with shipping out of my own pocket and don't mind if it's from a veteran member.

I'd be cautious of doing so to just anyone. Yes, agreed with Alpha1agreda who's always been very generous.
It's why I said, hang out and get to know everyone. This is a community, not a free sample stand at a venue.

Often times we'll have promotions where those that do not win will receive samples of product. The idea is to spread the love around to interested parties who have a need for a particular product at that time. It's a more focused effort and not a shotgun method.

We sell some small samples on our site for our Pre Workout "RUPTURE" cheap. If you see a product on the site other than that, write [email protected] and someone will get back with you on the possibility of getting a sample out to you. As a competitor, I would have imagined you would understand what I have stated already.

No offense intended, and happy to offer up advice. It's free. :D

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
No one ever said asking for samples was being a douche bag.
But if you are in fact right, why not just give samples out to everyone?
That's the point of samples.... To give them out o everyone... To try the product out.....

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Here is my offer:

[video=youtube;KnmIoF_2Q4Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnmIoF_2Q4Y[/video]

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
That's the point of samples.... To give them out o everyone... To try the product out.....
Alpha you have gained a new customer by being so kind to me. Can't wait to try out what you decide on sending!!! You are a good rep!