PEScience Prolific pre workout. How is it?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
So I'm considering using this one next. Any of you tried it yet and how do you feel it compares to other pre workouts on the market? Do you believe its a solid pre workout or are there better ones out there? PEScience makes really great products so I would think that their pre-workout would be top quality.

yokedup

yokedup

Awards
PES is a great company , depends on if youre looking for a good strong concentrate or non concentrate pre.

Tweaker stuff - Mesomorph 1 scoop and a half
Clean Pre - Condensed 2 scoops and a half

I do favor PES , high volume vaso and prolific tho.

Its okay , depends on the person and their tolerence I guess sir.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually like Prolific. I used it at 1 scoop which is on the lower end of caffeine. Believe it was 160mg of caffeine per scoop but I have a low stim tolerance. If you need more you can always double scoop which would take it to 320mg. Flavor I had was very good as well.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid pre workout for pumps and focus

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I'm considering using this one next. Any of you tried it yet and how do you feel it compares to other pre workouts on the market? Do you believe its a solid pre workout or are there better ones out there? PEScience makes really great products so I would think that their pre-workout would be top quality.
What other Pre Workout Supplements have you taken in the past? What other products of theirs have you used?
What are you looking in a Pre Workout? High Stim? No Stim? How about a Stim and Pump product?

We have more than a few but just came out with TRUSTIM and to compliment it TRUPUMP.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually personally haven't used it but I know a lot of people who do use it and gave positive feedback.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I've used Mesomorph , dust Extreme, pre Jym, nitraflex, nano vapor, C4, alphamine stacked with High Volume to name a few. Also Rich Pianas kill it. Currently I'm using Evogen Nutritions EVP Extreme and Celluvol by MPA.