Help me get on a stim-break, please!

Ray Donovan

Awards
I've been on Mesomorph for about a year straight. Took Lipodrene before that for a while, was on Ephedrine before that, and even some Adderall for a few years. Always had moderate to high caffeine.

I want to lean up big time but am afraid nothing's going to work unless I take a legit stim-break and reset my sensitivities.

In November I want to start Clen with T3 with some strong anabolics and really melt some fat.

I'm willing to buy several products to help get me to a stim-break and help keep me there for 1-2 months. Also some ideas for "plans" would be appreciated.

The hard part is I wake up at 1:30am to go to the gym before work. Mesomorph always gave me hope that I'd wake up no matter how groggy I was, heh.

Thanks in advance guys.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your typical day look like with stimulant consumption?

You could try tapering slowly (weekly) or use other cognitive enhancers (NALT, A-GPC and Noopept) to wake you up.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You could try tapering slowly (weekly) or use other cognitive enhancers (NALT, A-GPC and Noopept) to wake you up.
I agree with your logic here I can't just come off lol

I'm actually in the same boat and trying to cut down on stims... I'm getting ready to run a bottle of keto burn which is a low stim fat burner. You may want to look into one of those type of products which would help you stay lean while lowering your tolerance back down.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep as others said. If your at 3 scoops gradually go down until your at a half of scoop then hop on High Volume I did this and worked perfectly. Two months on high volume.

Ray Donovan

Awards

1.5-2 scoops Mesomorph early, 1-2 total more scoops spaced out evenly.

Not sure yet if I'll taper slow or cut the Mesomorph and taper off caffeine ASAP.

Ray Donovan

Awards
I agree with your logic here I can't just come off lol

I'm actually in the same boat and trying to cut down on stims... I'm getting ready to run a bottle of keto burn which is a low stim fat burner. You may want to look into one of those type of products which would help you stay lean while lowering your tolerance back down.
Yup I've used Keto Burn. Will consider it again.

I'll be on every available Evomuse product (2x/ daily Supernova application, Brite, Ammo, Epitome, some DCP, and Slintensity).

More ideas please!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Not sure yet if I'll taper slow or cut the Mesomorph and taper off caffeine ASAP.
1,3D made me crash, hard. Also gave me bouts of vertigo.

If it were *me* I'd taper like

Week 1
AM 1.5 scoop
PM 1 scoop

Week 2
Am 1 scoop
Pm .5 scoop

Week 3
Am .5 scoop
Pm .5 scoop

Week 4
AM .5 scoop

Week 5 done

Nasal noopept was clutch when I came off stims.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Gotta just taper down gradually, also will help with the massive headaches. I understand the recommendation for a stimulant-free PWO as a replacement, but these will never replace the stimulant feel. Of course they can help with endurance, focus, pumps, etc.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been on Mesomorph for about a year straight. Took Lipodrene before that for a while, was on Ephedrine before that, and even some Adderall for a few years. Always had moderate to high caffeine.

I want to lean up big time but am afraid nothing's going to work unless I take a legit stim-break and reset my sensitivities.

In November I want to start Clen with T3 with some strong anabolics and really melt some fat.

I'm willing to buy several products to help get me to a stim-break and help keep me there for 1-2 months. Also some ideas for "plans" would be appreciated.

The hard part is I wake up at 1:30am to go to the gym before work. Mesomorph always gave me hope that I'd wake up no matter how groggy I was, heh.

Thanks in advance guys.
I don't think you are as bad off as you may think. Mesomorph is a low stim product IMO. I even gave a sample pack to a stim virgin and he could not even tell he took it. Lipodrene is also a relatively low stim "fat burner" that also makes zero impact on people that are highly stim tolerant. If you are referring to Bronkaid or Primatene Mist as your ephedrine source, that is a far cry from the ephedrine alkaloids that were available back in the day. Adderall works through a different mechanism and won't have any impact on raising your stim tolerance. You just end up with an increased tolerance to Adderall itself.

However, I can understand your motivation behind taking a stim break...right there with ya! I would look into some of the top nootropic formulas while weaning off your current stims. Take some adaptogens and some l-tyrosine as well..

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some caffeine is fine. I recently cut down from like 300 or so to 125 mgs. L tyrosine would be useful while reducing stimulates. Something like Controlled labs gamer up 125 mgs per scoop, Gaspari's super pump max, which only has 125 mgs caffeine per scoop, or of course Millennium Sport Ragnorok-elite (caffeine, free)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some potential aids:

Reduce xt - with all those stims, your cortisol levels are bound to be through the roof way too often through the day.

Beta Alanine - the tingles can help make you "feel" something from a low/no stim pre. Sometimes the mental barrier is more than the true functional one and the tingles can help break that

Nootropics - things to help with focus and even mood boosters - noopept xt, a natty test booster like m-test or a something like growth factor xt (just for some aggression and better sleep)

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You could hop straight onto OL conquer unleashed nonstim for two months as a direct replacement for mesomorph. If you miss the 'tingles' you could add some beta alanine to it

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It may be a lil hard to source now that r3ign's out but a solid search should set you up

Eight

Eight

Awards
I cut out caffeine while taking Cardar1ne, and i honestly think the latter helped.

Edit: Yeah ok, I fell off the wagon occasionally. But still...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Coming off Caffeine is like coming off Nicotine - taper it down using Instant Coffee (smaller and smaller Table/Teaspoons). At the same time, try some Nootropics like L-Tyrosine, Choline, and Huperzine etc.. (all the cheap ones). Getting up at 1:30AM sucks for the Circadian cycle, but try to normalize best you can with Blackout Curtains/Eye Mask, cutting Blue Light before sleep, etc... (I assume you go to bed when it's still light out? Winter will help a bit). Get daylight exposure when you can and take your vitamin D during daylight (Not proven, but makes sense - nobody was making vitamin d at 2AM in the old days :D).

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

Wow! That's a lot of Mesomorph. I don't know if I ever read of anyone using that much in a day. I hope you find something that works for you

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Dude. Go back on your stimulants if you need them. Resistance and tolerance built to caffeine or amphetamines or any other stimulant have nothing to do with fat loss. It’s a different mechanism. One is neural the other is receptors on adipocytes (fat cells). You could be taking huge doses of ephedrine or caffeine or adderall it doesn’t matter. Ephedrine still burns fat even if you don’t get a buzz from it. And you can’t build resistance to T3 or to Clen since it’s a direct beta agonist.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I’m saying the above because I am a stimulant expert. Almost literally. I know all the different types their chemistry, biochemistry, metabolism, doses, mechanisms and their interactions. And I’ve been taking prob 6-800 caffeine per day for years. The wakefulness properties don’t go away. And you can use caffeine with ephedrine for long periods of time and they still burn fat just fine. Oh am I’m prescribed 90 mg adderall per day for my legit ADHD. But that tolerance has been met it just helps me stay on task I can take it and sleep the whole day.

So to all my fellow stim junkies.. you don’t need to do a stim free period like this if it is torture. Save yourself. Lol

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get prescribed armodafinil. For me I get on something to get on something else cause I ****ing hate withdraws. Armodafinil is nice, it lasts long, raises libido (for me atleast), great for energy and its not caffien

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m saying the above because I am a stimulant expert. Almost literally. I know all the different types their chemistry, biochemistry, metabolism, doses, mechanisms and their interactions. And I’ve been taking prob 6-800 caffeine per day for years. The wakefulness properties don’t go away. And you can use caffeine with ephedrine for long periods of time and they still burn fat just fine. Oh am I’m prescribed 90 mg adderall per day for my legit ADHD. But that tolerance has been met it just helps me stay on task I can take it and sleep the whole day.

So to all my fellow stim junkies.. you don’t need to do a stim free period like this if it is torture. Save yourself. Lol
If you ever want to get off Adderall. Modafinil is really good and non addicting. I lowest dose of adderall was 90 mg a day and with modafinil I get off it in like a week with no problems

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Modafinil and armodafinil are good wakefullness drugs. But I need to let people be aware that for some like myself it doesn’t work in a manner that can change being off other sims but it does help you stay awake. Unfortunately I have a gene that makes modafinil work not much better than caffeine. Those who don’t have a specific mutation feel the full effects which from what I hear are more than simply keeping you awake

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If you ever want to get off Adderall. Modafinil is really good and non addicting. I lowest dose of adderall was 90 mg a day and with modafinil I get off it in like a week with no problems
See my post above lol. I’m modafinil doesn’t work for me. And for other friends with adhd doesn’t help nearly as much. But we all may just be nonresponders

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You were taking how much over 90. Why were you taking it? I’m taking adderall because I couldn’t focus. Med school was hard. Now I’m also in another grad program and still beds to focus so I’m still taking it. Modafinil cannot in anyway replace an amphetamine for adhd at least not for me. I have taken modafinil extensively in the past but stopped because it just flat out didn’t really help me.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
The reason I knew (and this was after only trying neuvigil once and not knowing this existed) is I had done 23andme and had a text file of all the snps they tested. One of them is thought to be the one causing the non responders. I had the full gene snp as matching non responders. Months after seeing this I bought a bunch of modafinil to really test it out.. and like I said no good. :/ Check out the this link

https://www.reddit.com/r/afinil/comments/38smx5/modafinil_and_rs4680_snp_if_you_have_genome_data/

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for all the posts guys. But I just wanted to say one last thing. While some nootropics do have stimulating properties, none of them can truly replace a stimulant. But I'd say take l-dopa and l-tyosine together every day. There was one stimulating racetam I forget the name but you get resistance within a week or two so its not that great. And all the other nootropics on the market have websites saying how amazing and great they are, Most of them are pretty meh. I have literally tried all of them and even ordered some that aren't in the US. I used to use aniracetam for a year or more and like it. But now I almost exclusively us pramiracetam because it significantly improves my visual and episodic memory I can flip through a book and close my eyes and see most of it. I used to be able to do that when I was younger but I prob damaged my brain on the way up lol idk. But nootropics are more like sensory enhances or for getting insight not for getting you awake and alert.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Modafinil defininetly cant replace Adderall. In my experience it lowers the withdraws. Armodafinil in my mind can but there are sides. That's interesting about the genes tho. I had no idea. My range of adderall went from 90mg - over 300 mg in a day (of course wasn't doing this everyday and I kinda ****ed my tolerance and dopamine receptors up)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Modafinil defininetly cant replace Adderall. In my experience it lowers the withdraws. Armodafinil in my mind can but there are sides. That's interesting about the genes tho. I had no idea. My range of adderall went from 90mg - over 300 mg in a day (of course wasn't doing this everyday and I kinda ****ed my tolerance and dopamine receptors up)
So I am assuming then you were using it not to study or be productive? I can see wanting to get off in that case. But Im happy with my dose and it gets me through the day.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohh then nvm about getting off if you like it. I personally got annoyed because i felt that i never had energy unless i took more Adderall. For my high doses they were for huge assignments.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Ohh then nvm about getting off if you like it. I personally got annoyed because i felt that i never had energy unless i took more Adderall. For my high doses they were for huge assignments.
Well to be fair caffeine and once and a while ephedrine get me through the day. I’m not exactly awake on just adderall but I’m not exhausted either. Kind of in the middle. This morning I took a 30 and fell back to sleep lol. But it DOES will help with attention and focus just no rush

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Euclides the OP might be interesting logger for Azoth

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Euclides the OP might be interesting logger for Azoth
Just looked up the ingredients. Very solid product! I'd actually be likely to recommend this to friends just based off the ingredient profile (people tend to ask me about nootropics). I usually tell people to buy individual ingredients since it is hard to find all in one products that use the right ingredients and the best dosages. Where is the best place (location or website) to purchase Azoth?

Also, just a suggestion for the future (or something that I would add if I got the product). I think the one ingredient that would make the product even more effective is pramiracetam. Even just 300 mg would be synergistic with the other ingredients. I actually find higher doses to be less effective even though some tend to dose 600-1200 mg per day.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Dude. Go back on your stimulants if you need them. Resistance and tolerance built to caffeine or amphetamines or any other stimulant have nothing to do with fat loss. It’s a different mechanism. One is neural the other is receptors on adipocytes (fat cells). You could be taking huge doses of ephedrine or caffeine or adderall it doesn’t matter. Ephedrine still burns fat even if you don’t get a buzz from it. And you can’t build resistance to T3 or to Clen since it’s a direct beta agonist.
Wow! Thanks for the info. I'll take your word for it, haha.

What about lowering my tolerance/raising sensitivity? Is it possible to lower my baseline? If so wouldn't a stim-break be the fastest way?

I do plan on dropping Mesomorph to 2 days a week eventually, leg day and deadlift day.

Ray Donovan

Awards

I'm gonna put my trust in you. I used to research EVERYthing especially when I was on Adderall. Prescribed 60 for college but as the years went on starting misusing and probably abusing for non-academic/educational purposes. I'm sure I've researched a lot of what you have but maybe not as extensive. And I didn't retain most of it (I have hundreds of websites/pages bookmarked from years ago, in the sciences).

So like above, my big question is, can I lower my baseline caffeine "tolerance/sensitivity" just by lowering the dose. Seems like a total break would really cause the most neurological resetting/reversals in regards to receptors , enzymes, transporter proteins etc.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Sorry for all the posts guys. But I just wanted to say one last thing. While some nootropics do have stimulating properties, none of them can truly replace a stimulant. But I'd say take l-dopa and l-tyosine together every day. There was one stimulating racetam I forget the name but you get resistance within a week or two so its not that great. And all the other nootropics on the market have websites saying how amazing and great they are, Most of them are pretty meh. I have literally tried all of them and even ordered some that aren't in the US. I used to use aniracetam for a year or more and like it. But now I almost exclusively us pramiracetam because it significantly improves my visual and episodic memory I can flip through a book and close my eyes and see most of it. I used to be able to do that when I was younger but I prob damaged my brain on the way up lol idk. But nootropics are more like sensory enhances or for getting insight not for getting you awake and alert.
I appreciate all your posts, and this is my thread damn it! Haha. I dabbled with most of the racetams and never noticed much anything.

I have l-tyrosine to use for fasted cardio (with caffeine/yohimbine). Would you recommend l-tyrosine every day or just while trying to lower my stimulant baseline?

I'll look this up later but can clen be used with yohimbine? IIRC Yohimbine and ephedrine shouldn't be used together.

I do have a supplement problem (addiction, overusing) and could use some guidance from the most knowledgeable, informed people. This place seems legit. Don't feel like reading a punch of parrots on various forums.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, just to add to my contribution. I have been chronically on stims for I don't even know how long, and I also take 20mg of Dexedrine per day. I think stim tolerance and adrenal fatigue are a bit overrated, and you really only get yourself into trouble when you take the real heavy hitters (none of which are really the ones you have been taking) and it starts to affect your sleep. I agree with pretty much everything bigdavid has said. I also suggested L-Tyrosine like he did, it is supposed to help restore or re-sensitize dopamine receptors, while continuing to take stims. I used to find Vitamin-C and DHEA helpful as well for reducing burnout from powerful stimulants. Aside from that, just replacing Mesomorph with a better non DMAA PWO should make you feel better either way. DMAA is infamous for creating a very brief "up" period, followed by a very long crashing down period.

Ideally, I would like to wean of stimulants as well but if I am being honest with myself, it most likely is not going to happen due to the demands of my job. Maybe it will happen someday, maybe it won't. Either way, it is not worth it for me to get stressed out about it..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a lot of good afvice in here already for you, OP. A few things that may help; do not try and go cold turkey. I would consume caffeine or a pre workout without any "exotic" stims. Just go with a good caffeine product. After a week or so, go with less. If your product has 300mg per scoop, go with 3/4 of a scoop for a week and then every following week, go with less and less until you are at zero scoops. After that, I would go a god month or so without any type of stims.

During that time, and even during the weening down phase, look into nootropics to help you. For just your regular day, Hup A, choline, Alpha-GPC can all help. You can use them pre workout as well. You can also go with Focus XT Stim Free and Genius Pre, which looks very good. I would also suggest ashwagandha, which will reduce stress, it will help.

I just can't stress enough weening down. I have never used that much caffeine where I have had withdrawal like symptoms. But I have co-workers that have and it does not sound fun.

Once you get back on stims, I would suggest only using the heavy hitters when you truly need a pick me up.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've used ashwagandha to help me take a break from caffeine. Its an adaptogen and can help your body deal with the cortisol and stress symptoms from caffeine withdrawal. It was also the main ingredient in a product called adrenosurge which was a successful adrenal fatigue supplement.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm interested in this, I'm intending to do a stim break soon as well.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Is there truthfully that much harm in not taking a break from stims? Honest question here, i take a scoop and a half of pwo (Stim Rush from BPS) and i take 3-4 scoops of Off The Chain bcaas spaced throughout the day..

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well to be fair caffeine and once and a while ephedrine get me through the day. I’m not exactly awake on just adderall but I’m not exhausted either. Kind of in the middle. This morning I took a 30 and fell back to sleep lol. But it DOES will help with attention and focus just no rush
I'm the same way I can take an Addy and I'm just not sleepy but not wired either. I've also been taking a scoop or a scoop and a half of Hyde for probably about 6 months since my last break

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there truthfully that much harm in not taking a break from stims? Honest question here, i take a scoop and a half of pwo (Stim Rush from BPS) and i take 3-4 scoops of Off The Chain bcaas spaced throughout the day..
Realistically, people often just keep adding more and more stimulants when they build a tolerance, which can lead to issues. Your caffeine is 375mg (Stim Rush) + 300-400 (Off the Chain), for a total of 675-775mg, plus the DMAA and any other stims they have. That's high, but it's not quite the crazy doses I've seen some people taking. If you decide to keep adding more stimulants though, that could be an issue.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
IIRC, at least with Caffeine using Coffee, the physiological benefits continue, even though the stimulatory effect is gone. Same with Ephedrine I think - but backcheck both of those - Suppversity probably has the data.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IIRC, at least with Caffeine using Coffee, the physiological benefits continue, even though the stimulatory effect is gone. Same with Ephedrine I think - but backcheck both of those - Suppversity probably has the data.
I agree.
I think 600-800mg caffeine wouldn't be bad if most came from coffee as it has other benefits.
But if it's from supps and plus other stims regularly then you have a problem.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna put my trust in you. I used to research EVERYthing especially when I was on Adderall. Prescribed 60 for college but as the years went on starting misusing and probably abusing for non-academic/educational purposes. I'm sure I've researched a lot of what you have but maybe not as extensive. And I didn't retain most of it (I have hundreds of websites/pages bookmarked from years ago, in the sciences).

So like above, my big question is, can I lower my baseline caffeine "tolerance/sensitivity" just by lowering the dose. Seems like a total break would really cause the most neurological resetting/reversals in regards to receptors , enzymes, transporter proteins etc.
You’re right in the sense that being off cold turkey for a while would be fastest in lowering your baseline tolerance. However, with that being said, once you start to use consistently again at doses close to what you used to use you will be right back to where you started in terms of the neurological effects. I have found that after trying to reset tolerance levels, they quickly return to what they were unless you only use the stims on a once and a while type schedule, like 2-3 times per week. If you plan to go back to using chronically then in my opinion it’s not worth the agony of going on a break because tolerance would build back pretty quickly and then you are back where you started.

In terms of fat burning abstinence doesn’t help or hinder the mechanism. But indirectly you may not be as motivated to do cardio, eat correctly, etc. if you are stim tolerant and don’t have the neurological effects present.

So lowering the dose prob would help tolerance but it would only stay there if you keep that dose constant and don’t start to increase again. If anything maybe take a low base dose through the week and only do higher doses or other compounds before workouts or times that you absolutely need them.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all your posts, and this is my thread damn it! Haha. I dabbled with most of the racetams and never noticed much anything.

I have l-tyrosine to use for fasted cardio (with caffeine/yohimbine). Would you recommend l-tyrosine every day or just while trying to lower my stimulant baseline?

I'll look this up later but can clen be used with yohimbine? IIRC Yohimbine and ephedrine shouldn't be used together.

I do have a supplement problem (addiction, overusing) and could use some guidance from the most knowledgeable, informed people. This place seems legit. Don't feel like reading a punch of parrots on various forums.
Haha good point. Yeah racetams are hit or miss for everyone. I used to use aniracetam extensively and found it helped a lot with wholistic/insightful out of the box thinking for times I needed to be more creative. And pramiracetam was also helpful for pure memory capacity. It deff improves how much information I could learn and retain in short periods of time. But it tended to cause depressive symptoms if I used it too often. So now a days I don’t really bother with them anymore.

You can use l tyrosine every day. I generally do. To get acute benefit you’d need to take at least 5 grams at once anyway, so subchronic use is prob good in the 500-1500mg range but that’s just speculative.

And ehhh they say you shouldn’t use things together mostly from a theoretical standpoint. I’d say try one first and add a second one later if you need something more. I’ve use ephedrine and yohimbine together no problem. Likely it’s not advised due to concerns of increasing blood pressure or heart-rate acutely. Though I have not personally used Clen I do know others who have and got a descent amount of peripheral stimulating side effects (like hand tremors and palpitations) so I’d say you should prob try that solo for a few weeks before adding in more compounds.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ve bought tyrosine in bulk powder and experimented with -tyrosine over the years. I found five years to be a bit too much. Almost like I was a bit geeked. I like about two grams like found in MST Ragnorok or controlled labs gamer up , along with the taurine in there, which helps counterbalance the l tyrosine. I really like this combination of about two grams l tryosine and two games l taurine

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha good point. Yeah racetams are hit or miss for everyone. I used to use aniracetam extensively and found it helped a lot with wholistic/insightful out of the box thinking for times I needed to be more creative. And pramiracetam was also helpful for pure memory capacity. It deff improves how much information I could learn and retain in short periods of time. But it tended to cause depressive symptoms if I used it too often. So now a days I don’t really bother with them anymore.

You can use l tyrosine every day. I generally do. To get acute benefit you’d need to take at least 5 grams at once anyway, so subchronic use is prob good in the 500-1500mg range but that’s just speculative.

And ehhh they say you shouldn’t use things together mostly from a theoretical standpoint. I’d say try one first and add a second one later if you need something more. I’ve use ephedrine and yohimbine together no problem. Likely it’s not advised due to concerns of increasing blood pressure or heart-rate acutely. Though I have not personally used Clen I do know others who have and got a descent amount of peripheral stimulating side effects (like hand tremors and palpitations) so I’d say you should prob try that solo for a few weeks before adding in more compounds.
It's always fun when people say "I do this but I don't recommend it", lol, I take 25mg of Adderall with a 5 hour energy before I go and run and/or lift. It's probably nothing I would recommend for the inexperienced but it's to a point where I don't get a good enough "kick" out of Adderall without caffeine... awe, I think I really do need a stim break...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It's always fun when people say "I do this but I don't recommend it", lol, I take 25mg of Adderall with a 5 hour energy before I go and run and/or lift. It's probably nothing I would recommend for the inexperienced but it's to a point where I don't get a good enough "kick" out of Adderall without caffeine... awe, I think I really do need a stim break...
I can take 70 mg DMAA 400 caffeine 25 adderall And 25 ephedrine and several other pseudo stims that have like 1/3 caffeine strength, and I can almost pass out two hours later. BUT, did I start with these dose? Hell no lol.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Something else id like to point out that can sometimes be overlooked is sleep QUALITY while taking stims habitually. Sure you can maybe take 200 mg caffeine two hrs before going to sleep, but even if it doesn’t cause you to wake up, and you sleep through the night, I promise you each and every time you will be having low quality sleep. Caffeine use close to bed chronically can cause a cumulative effect and lead to chronic sleep deprivation, EVEN WHEN YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP. and this by itself can hamper how well your stims work because now you have chronic sleep deprivation on top of everything else.