Help me get on a stim-break, please!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Unhappy Help me get on a stim-break, please!

I've been on Mesomorph for about a year straight. Took Lipodrene before that for a while, was on Ephedrine before that, and even some Adderall for a few years. Always had moderate to high caffeine.

I want to lean up big time but am afraid nothing's going to work unless I take a legit stim-break and reset my sensitivities.

In November I want to start Clen with T3 with some strong anabolics and really melt some fat.

I'm willing to buy several products to help get me to a stim-break and help keep me there for 1-2 months. Also some ideas for "plans" would be appreciated.

The hard part is I wake up at 1:30am to go to the gym before work. Mesomorph always gave me hope that I'd wake up no matter how groggy I was, heh.

Thanks in advance guys.

2. I feel your pain, i need the same
    •   

3. What's your typical day look like with stimulant consumption?

You could try tapering slowly (weekly) or use other cognitive enhancers (NALT, A-GPC and Noopept) to wake you up.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    What's your typical day look like with stimulant consumption?

You could try tapering slowly (weekly) or use other cognitive enhancers (NALT, A-GPC and Noopept) to wake you up.
    I agree with your logic here I can't just come off lol

I'm actually in the same boat and trying to cut down on stims... I'm getting ready to run a bottle of keto burn which is a low stim fat burner. You may want to look into one of those type of products which would help you stay lean while lowering your tolerance back down.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

5. Yep as others said. If your at 3 scoops gradually go down until your at a half of scoop then hop on High Volume I did this and worked perfectly. Two months on high volume.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    What's your typical day look like with stimulant consumption?

1.5-2 scoops Mesomorph early, 1-2 total more scoops spaced out evenly.

Not sure yet if I'll taper slow or cut the Mesomorph and taper off caffeine ASAP.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I agree with your logic here I can't just come off lol

I'm actually in the same boat and trying to cut down on stims... I'm getting ready to run a bottle of keto burn which is a low stim fat burner. You may want to look into one of those type of products which would help you stay lean while lowering your tolerance back down.
    Yup I've used Keto Burn. Will consider it again.

I'll be on every available Evomuse product (2x/ daily Supernova application, Brite, Ammo, Epitome, some DCP, and Slintensity).

More ideas please!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ray Donovan View Post

Not sure yet if I'll taper slow or cut the Mesomorph and taper off caffeine ASAP.
    1,3D made me crash, hard. Also gave me bouts of vertigo.

If it were *me* I'd taper like

Week 1
    AM 1.5 scoop
    PM 1 scoop

Week 2
    Am 1 scoop
    Pm .5 scoop

Week 3
    Am .5 scoop
    Pm .5 scoop

Week 4
    AM .5 scoop

Week 5 done

Nasal noopept was clutch when I came off stims.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

9. Gotta just taper down gradually, also will help with the massive headaches. I understand the recommendation for a stimulant-free PWO as a replacement, but these will never replace the stimulant feel. Of course they can help with endurance, focus, pumps, etc.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ray Donovan View Post
    I've been on Mesomorph for about a year straight. Took Lipodrene before that for a while, was on Ephedrine before that, and even some Adderall for a few years. Always had moderate to high caffeine.

I want to lean up big time but am afraid nothing's going to work unless I take a legit stim-break and reset my sensitivities.

In November I want to start Clen with T3 with some strong anabolics and really melt some fat.

I'm willing to buy several products to help get me to a stim-break and help keep me there for 1-2 months. Also some ideas for "plans" would be appreciated.

The hard part is I wake up at 1:30am to go to the gym before work. Mesomorph always gave me hope that I'd wake up no matter how groggy I was, heh.

Thanks in advance guys.
    I don't think you are as bad off as you may think. Mesomorph is a low stim product IMO. I even gave a sample pack to a stim virgin and he could not even tell he took it. Lipodrene is also a relatively low stim "fat burner" that also makes zero impact on people that are highly stim tolerant. If you are referring to Bronkaid or Primatene Mist as your ephedrine source, that is a far cry from the ephedrine alkaloids that were available back in the day. Adderall works through a different mechanism and won't have any impact on raising your stim tolerance. You just end up with an increased tolerance to Adderall itself.

However, I can understand your motivation behind taking a stim break...right there with ya! I would look into some of the top nootropic formulas while weaning off your current stims. Take some adaptogens and some l-tyrosine as well..

11. Some caffeine is fine. I recently cut down from like 300 or so to 125 mgs. L tyrosine would be useful while reducing stimulates. Something like Controlled labs gamer up 125 mgs per scoop, Gaspari's super pump max, which only has 125 mgs caffeine per scoop, or of course Millennium Sport Ragnorok-elite (caffeine, free)
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

12. Some potential aids:

Reduce xt - with all those stims, your cortisol levels are bound to be through the roof way too often through the day.

Beta Alanine - the tingles can help make you "feel" something from a low/no stim pre. Sometimes the mental barrier is more than the true functional one and the tingles can help break that

Nootropics - things to help with focus and even mood boosters - noopept xt, a natty test booster like m-test or a something like growth factor xt (just for some aggression and better sleep)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

13. You could hop straight onto OL conquer unleashed nonstim for two months as a direct replacement for mesomorph. If you miss the 'tingles' you could add some beta alanine to it

14. It may be a lil hard to source now that r3ign's out but a solid search should set you up

15. I cut out caffeine while taking Cardar1ne, and i honestly think the latter helped.

Edit: Yeah ok, I fell off the wagon occasionally. But still...

16. Coming off Caffeine is like coming off Nicotine - taper it down using Instant Coffee (smaller and smaller Table/Teaspoons). At the same time, try some Nootropics like L-Tyrosine, Choline, and Huperzine etc.. (all the cheap ones). Getting up at 1:30AM sucks for the Circadian cycle, but try to normalize best you can with Blackout Curtains/Eye Mask, cutting Blue Light before sleep, etc... (I assume you go to bed when it's still light out? Winter will help a bit). Get daylight exposure when you can and take your vitamin D during daylight (Not proven, but makes sense - nobody was making vitamin d at 2AM in the old days ).

17. Quote Originally Posted by Ray Donovan View Post

Wow! That's a lot of Mesomorph. I don't know if I ever read of anyone using that much in a day. I hope you find something that works for you
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Parma Companies,APSNutrition,ALRIndu stries,LG Sciences,Hi-Tech Pharma,FormutechNutrition,Ifor ce Nutrition
  18. Help me get on a stim-break, please!

Dude. Go back on your stimulants if you need them. Resistance and tolerance built to caffeine or amphetamines or any other stimulant have nothing to do with fat loss. Itís a different mechanism. One is neural the other is receptors on adipocytes (fat cells). You could be taking huge doses of ephedrine or caffeine or adderall it doesnít matter. Ephedrine still burns fat even if you donít get a buzz from it. And you canít build resistance to T3 or to Clen since itís a direct beta agonist.
  19. Help me get on a stim-break, please!

Iím saying the above because I am a stimulant expert. Almost literally. I know all the different types their chemistry, biochemistry, metabolism, doses, mechanisms and their interactions. And Iíve been taking prob 6-800 caffeine per day for years. The wakefulness properties donít go away. And you can use caffeine with ephedrine for long periods of time and they still burn fat just fine. Oh am Iím prescribed 90 mg adderall per day for my legit ADHD. But that tolerance has been met it just helps me stay on task I can take it and sleep the whole day.

So to all my fellow stim junkies.. you donít need to do a stim free period like this if it is torture. Save yourself. Lol

20. Get prescribed armodafinil. For me I get on something to get on something else cause I ****ing hate withdraws. Armodafinil is nice, it lasts long, raises libido (for me atleast), great for energy and its not caffien

21. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I’m saying the above because I am a stimulant expert. Almost literally. I know all the different types their chemistry, biochemistry, metabolism, doses, mechanisms and their interactions. And I’ve been taking prob 6-800 caffeine per day for years. The wakefulness properties don’t go away. And you can use caffeine with ephedrine for long periods of time and they still burn fat just fine. Oh am I’m prescribed 90 mg adderall per day for my legit ADHD. But that tolerance has been met it just helps me stay on task I can take it and sleep the whole day.

So to all my fellow stim junkies.. you don’t need to do a stim free period like this if it is torture. Save yourself. Lol
    If you ever want to get off Adderall. Modafinil is really good and non addicting. I lowest dose of adderall was 90 mg a day and with modafinil I get off it in like a week with no problems

22. Modafinil and armodafinil are good wakefullness drugs. But I need to let people be aware that for some like myself it doesnít work in a manner that can change being off other sims but it does help you stay awake. Unfortunately I have a gene that makes modafinil work not much better than caffeine. Those who donít have a specific mutation feel the full effects which from what I hear are more than simply keeping you awake

23. Quote Originally Posted by Sam stack View Post
    If you ever want to get off Adderall. Modafinil is really good and non addicting. I lowest dose of adderall was 90 mg a day and with modafinil I get off it in like a week with no problems
    See my post above lol. Iím modafinil doesnít work for me. And for other friends with adhd doesnít help nearly as much. But we all may just be nonresponders

24. Quote Originally Posted by Sam stack View Post
    You were taking how much over 90. Why were you taking it? Iím taking adderall because I couldnít focus. Med school was hard. Now Iím also in another grad program and still beds to focus so Iím still taking it. Modafinil cannot in anyway replace an amphetamine for adhd at least not for me. I have taken modafinil extensively in the past but stopped because it just flat out didnít really help me.

25. The reason I knew (and this was after only trying neuvigil once and not knowing this existed) is I had done 23andme and had a text file of all the snps they tested. One of them is thought to be the one causing the non responders. I had the full gene snp as matching non responders. Months after seeing this I bought a bunch of modafinil to really test it out.. and like I said no good. :/ Check out the this link

https://www.reddit.com/r/afinil/comm...e_genome_data/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help Me Get Rid of This Stash Please!
    By Jdudeck11 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 04:48 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 04:19 PM
  3. Help me get on track? New member here
    By bigd2010 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 10:53 PM
  4. Please Help me Get some results
    By kmcl in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0