Adrenal Health

312muscle

312muscle

Awards
The most overlooked piece of your physique / health is your adrenal system!!!

Adrenal health plays an important role in our natural energy , cortisol levels, stress levels , body fat percentage , body composition , stim tolerance and so much more...

Our adrenal glands get damaged by the excess amount of caffeine / pre workouts we take in , day in and out. If you're not feeling your pre workout the way you did when youve first did your bump of a first scooper ; than your adrenal glands are taking a beating !!

Take care of your **** people, it plays a bigger role than we think :)

Attachments

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's in it?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mr. Supps carries Revamp

REVAMP was formulated specifically to help reinvigorate your body to the effects of caffeine and other stimulants. Whether you are unable to function without your morning cup of coffee, simply looking to cut back your intake or trying to regain that “get up and go” that you used to get from your favorite “pick me up”, REVAMP is your solution. The ingredients in REVAMP help to restore healthy adrenal function and reverse the effects of stress and stimulant overload, so you can enjoy natural energy and a more peaceful sleep.

Energy supplementation has become a common part of our daily routine so we can keep up with the demands of school, work or life in general. With the excessive use of energy shots, pills, drinks, etc., it is very important to realize the damage these types of products can have on your body, more specifically your adrenal glands. The adrenal glands are responsible for several functions that include production of hormones that monitor blood sugar and energy production, the “fight or flight” or stress response and helping you to enjoy restful sleep. To put it mildly, over taxation of your adrenals can cause serious problems with how you function.

Over time as our dependence on things such as coffee, pre-workout powders and energy drinks grow, our bodies need more and more stimulation as our tolerance increases. Have you noticed that you need 3 or 4 cups of coffee in the morning to get your day started when all you used to need was one cup? Or have you noticed that your favorite pre-workout formula now requires double or triple the dose to get you all jacked up for the gym? Neither the coffee nor the pre-workout formulas are less effective...your body has just built up a tolerance to them. Stop & Refuel, Recharge & Revitalize...Enter Revamp!
What results can I expect from Revamp?

Reduces Tolerance to Caffeine and Other Stimulants
Cleanses the Adrenergic Receptors
Alleviates Dependence on Stimulants
Improves Stress Response
Helps to Restore Healthy Adrenal Function
Overall Improved Metabolic Function
More Restful Sleep

312muscle

312muscle

Awards
It looks about the same except its missing a couple. Also I think the pregnenolone plays a huge part.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not bad, considering its 19.99
What's the standardization of the rhodiola extract? Is the schisandra just a powder and not an extract? Is it standardized for anything? The same question applies to the licorice powder as well. These are important to know when determining if the product is well-dosed/effective.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mr. Supps carries Revamp

REVAMP was formulated specifically to help reinvigorate your body to the effects of caffeine and other stimulants. Whether you are unable to function without your morning cup of coffee, simply looking to cut back your intake or trying to regain that “get up and go” that you used to get from your favorite “pick me up”, REVAMP is your solution. The ingredients in REVAMP help to restore healthy adrenal function and reverse the effects of stress and stimulant overload, so you can enjoy natural energy and a more peaceful sleep.

Energy supplementation has become a common part of our daily routine so we can keep up with the demands of school, work or life in general. With the excessive use of energy shots, pills, drinks, etc., it is very important to realize the damage these types of products can have on your body, more specifically your adrenal glands. The adrenal glands are responsible for several functions that include production of hormones that monitor blood sugar and energy production, the “fight or flight” or stress response and helping you to enjoy restful sleep. To put it mildly, over taxation of your adrenals can cause serious problems with how you function.

Over time as our dependence on things such as coffee, pre-workout powders and energy drinks grow, our bodies need more and more stimulation as our tolerance increases. Have you noticed that you need 3 or 4 cups of coffee in the morning to get your day started when all you used to need was one cup? Or have you noticed that your favorite pre-workout formula now requires double or triple the dose to get you all jacked up for the gym? Neither the coffee nor the pre-workout formulas are less effective...your body has just built up a tolerance to them. Stop & Refuel, Recharge & Revitalize...Enter Revamp!
What results can I expect from Revamp?

Reduces Tolerance to Caffeine and Other Stimulants
Cleanses the Adrenergic Receptors
Alleviates Dependence on Stimulants
Improves Stress Response
Helps to Restore Healthy Adrenal Function
Overall Improved Metabolic Function
More Restful Sleep
Standardization of the schisandra?

312muscle

312muscle

Awards
Don't you work for this perform lab company? Ill contact my rep to have a discussion about you.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't you work for this perform lab company? Ill contact my rep to have a discussion about you.
Why? Because he's asking pertinent questions in determining the effectiveness of the product and questions others should ask before buying? Makes you look bad more than anything.

Unless your english is poor and you meant "ill contact my rep to have a discussion with you" (regarding his questions).

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WTF? People are not allowed to ask questions? Thats the whole purpose of these forums to learn for each other and ask questions.

Also what makes you believe adrenal fatigue is actually a thing? The Endocrine Society (aka world's largest organization of endocrinologists) have stated it is bunk

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Always thought Licorice was a "No-No" for natty males worried about Testosterone? I'd try a free "No Stims" for a month, and monitor sleep patterns/feelings (wake up with daylight and feel refreshed, etc...NO BLUE LIGHT!!!!) first. Then move on to stupid cheap stuff like DHEA/Preg, Standardized Rhodi, Ash, and Schisandra (RIP Powder City). Ideally, spend the money up front on a DUTCH test - may save you more money in the long run :D

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always thought Licorice was a "No-No" for natty males worried about Testosterone? I'd try a free "No Stims" for a month, and monitor sleep patterns/feelings (wake up with daylight and feel refreshed, etc...NO BLUE LIGHT!!!!) first. Then move on to stupid cheap stuff like DHEA/Preg, Standardized Rhodi, Ash, and Schisandra (RIP Powder City). Ideally, spend the money up front on a DUTCH test - may save you more money in the long run :D
If it's 150mg of a powder, not an extract, yet alone a standardized extract, I wouldn't worry about it having any effect on much of anything anyway.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am interested in peoples thoughts on adrenal supplementation in here, been hearing great stuff about 1st Phorms Adrenal Restore but from people who are not bullshltters and shills

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am interested in peoples thoughts on adrenal supplementation in here, been hearing great stuff about 1st Phorms Adrenal Restore but from people who are not bullshltters and shills
Ashwagandha, rhodiola, and schisandra are all adaptogens, so they improve how your body handles and reacts to stress. This makes them useful for stimulant breaks, which the_old_guy mentioned as being a good idea. Taking these adaptogens while you're continuing to use 500-1000mg caffeine plus a plethora of other stims and thinking they'll magically reset/lower your stimulant tolerance is pretty nonsensical and unfounded. As old guy said, you'll want to take some time off stimulants, or at least time with significantly lower doses of stimulants. This break or less exposure will help "reset" or "fix" your stimulant tolerance, but stim breaks suck. Having adaptogens can help you feel better and perform better during this time. Ashwagandha can improve mood and reduce anxiety, rhodiola can reduce fatigue, etc. they also have benefits on cortisol and hormone balance, which can be useful any time, especially if you're under a lot of stress, physical or otherwise. Now, these are benefits often associated with "adrenal health," or "fixing adrenal fatigue," but that does NOT mean that these adaptogens are relying on "fighting adrenal fatigue" as their primary MoA.

As for 1stPhorm's product, it looks like it also doesn't list standardization for multiple ingredients. That's a big turn off for me. I'd just pick up standalone ingredients like rhodiola, ashwagandha, schisandra, etc. They're actually quite affordable, and you know you're getting effective doses and extracts.