Stacking Mk677 with Lecheek MASS HGH?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Im currently cycling mk677 before bed and was looking for an additional night time sleep formula to stack with it for when im on cycle and running compounds that interfere with my sleep. I came across Mass HGH from lecheek nutrition and noticed it has amazing reviews everywhere you look. Most of which stating the good sleep that came from it. I was just curious since MASS HGH claims to also raise HGH levels if that would interfere with mk677 at all or if they would stack nicely together. For those of you not familiar with mass hgh here is the ingredient label

Amount Per Serving 3 capsules
Mass High Blend 2300 mg

Proprietary Blends
Mass Hgh Blend
Chlorophytum borivilianum, velvet bean, 4-aminobutanic acid, centella asiatica, glycyrrhiza glabra, catharanthus rosus, 4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl, valarian root, withania somnifera.

For mk677 ill be using both vicious labs brand with just mk in it, but also be using MA somatozine which has melatonin in it and a few other things as well. Thanks

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im currently cycling mk677 before bed and was looking for an additional night time sleep formula to stack with it for when im on cycle and running compounds that interfere with my sleep. I came across Mass HGH from lecheek nutrition and noticed it has amazing reviews everywhere you look. Most of which stating the good sleep that came from it. I was just curious since MASS HGH claims to also raise HGH levels if that would interfere with mk677 at all or if they would stack nicely together. For those of you not familiar with mass hgh here is the ingredient label

Amount Per Serving 3 capsules
Mass High Blend 2300 mg

Proprietary Blends
Mass Hgh Blend
Chlorophytum borivilianum, velvet bean, 4-aminobutanic acid, centella asiatica, glycyrrhiza glabra, catharanthus rosus, 4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl, valarian root, withania somnifera.

For mk677 ill be using both vicious labs brand with just mk in it, but also be using MA somatozine which has melatonin in it and a few other things as well. Thanks
Sorry but I really see no point at all.
Its like taking natural anabolic on steroid cycle. Pointless

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Or say even SNS growth factor XT with mk677 because SNS growth factor is basically the same as MASS HGH. Just a little bit different. Would they stack nicely together?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or say even SNS growth factor XT with mk677 because SNS growth factor is basically the same as MASS HGH. Just a little bit different. Would they stack nicely together?
Seriously, run MASS HGH or Growth Factor XT after your MK677 cycle

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Sorry but I really see no point at all.
Its like taking natural anabolic on steroid cycle. Pointless
Note. I said it was NOT for the hgh aspect. It is for the SLEEP problems associated with some compounds on anabolic cycles. Sns growth factor xt and mass hgh are mostly taken for sleep improvements and not so much HGH. Just wanting to make sure stacking the 2 wouldn't cause any negative unwanted side effects for some odd reason

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Note. I said it was NOT for the hgh aspect. It is for the SLEEP problems associated with some compounds on anabolic cycles. Sns growth factor xt and mass hgh are mostly taken for sleep improvements and not so much HGH. Just wanting to make sure stacking the 2 wouldn't cause any negative unwanted side effects for some odd reason
Believe me, MK677 alone will be more thab enough for sleep issues. Just throw melatonin in and thats it.
MK677 has shown in the studies to increase 50% REM sleep.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Seriously, run MASS HGH or Growth Factor XT after your MK677 cycle
You're missing my point here. Its not for HGH aspect. I realize thats the point of the mk677. And im never planning on coming off mk677 as long as i can afford it. However i run into sleep problems sometimes and like the formulas of growth factor XT and mass hgh for sleep

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Believe me, MK677 alone will be more thab enough for sleep issues. Just throw melatonin and thats it.
MK677 has shown in the studies to increase 50% REM sleep.
It doesn't for me. Ive been on mk for 2 months now. And been stacking it with ZMA, melatonin and primeval labs xanix for sleep. And im not even on cycle. Sometimes depending on the compounds being on cycle makes good sleep even harder to obtain.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't for me. Ive been on mk for 2 months now. And been stacking it with ZMA, melatonin and primeval labs xanix for sleep. And im not even on cycle. Sometimes depending on the compounds being on cycle makes good sleep even harder to obtain.
Which brand MK677 ?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Sending you PM. I really dont understand why people still buy RC products from those companies
RC products? From zoo and MA? I have never heard one bad thing about either company and in fact have heard nothing but amazing things from every person that has ever used both of these brands. I know they are G2G because of the lethargy and slight water retention/bloat when i first started taking them

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RC products? From zoo and MA? I have never heard one bad thing about either company and in fact have heard nothing but amazing things from every person that has ever used both of these brands. I know they are G2G because of the lethargy and slight water retention/bloat when i first started taking them
PM sent.
I really dont care what other say etc. I pesonaly would rather buy SARM/RC compound from a lab which sell their compounds for research purposes. (To scientists etc). It means its 100% legit and not chinese powder which you dont know how pure it is.
It is like using UG Testosterone. You never know the quality. And it is always different using real pharma Testosterone (even the UG one works) :)

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Danes do you recommend anything be taken with MK? Will stacking it with anything enhance its effects?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes do you recommend anything be taken with MK? Will stacking it with anything enhance its effects?
The only thing that will enhance the effect of MK677 is a GHRH (since MK677 is like a GHRP and GHRP goes hand in hand with GHRH).

Anabolic Goat

Awards
I mean SARM should be bought from a company who make those for research purpose. They are not easy to find but not impossible either.
I see now, thank you for clarifying.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Personally I like pellets that some research companies have bit now them are hard to find most only have liquid sarms....
Yea, these days everyone is selling liquid sarms, can't find any in capsule form. While I was browsing the internet I heard that the capsule form for sarms aren't as potent. Not 100% on this.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
They say both have a shelf life but I had some capsules and pellets for over 5 months and they were still potent doesn't mean they didn't lose some of the potency but still they seemed good to go...

Anabolic Goat

Awards
They say both have a shelf life but I had some capsules and pellets for over 5 months and they were still potent doesn't mean they didn't lose some of the potency but still they seemed good to go...
Good to know, wasn't to sure about that.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean SARM should be bought from a company who make those for research purpose. They are not easy to find but not impossible either.
I understand where you are coming from, but since rc companies are discussed and it is hit or miss with rc companies with a lot of positive and negative feedback on these companies and whether or not sarms should be in liquid form and not powder form

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand where you are coming from, but since rc companies are discussed and it is hit or miss with rc companies with a lot of positive and negative feedback on these companies and whether or not sarms should be in liquid form and not powder form
"Sarms should be in liquid form and not powder"
That is actually just marketing at its best.
1. Did they used Liquid MK677 in studies
2. Did they used liquid LGD
The list is endless...

I dont know about YK11 but almost every SARM compound/RC compound has good absorption and bioavailability.

Would it be even better by adding in liposomes ? Ofcourse but liquid adm. Will not be any superior

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Sarms should be in liquid form and not powder"
That is actually just marketing at its best.
1. Did they used Liquid MK677 in studies
2. Did they used liquid LGD
The list is endless...

I dont know about YK11 but almost every SARM compound/RC compound has good absorption and bioavailability.

Would it be even better by adding in liposomes ? Ofcourse but liquid adm. Will not be any superior
But isn't there companies who are selling legit mk677 that don't list it as for research purposes? I guess for me when it comes to supplements especially something that is so unregulated legitimacy is always being crossed through my mind. Is a company actually selling what they say the do? And all we have is anecdotal feedback

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But isn't there companies who are selling legit mk677 that don't list it as for research purposes? I guess for me when it comes to supplements especially something that is so unregulated legitimacy is always being crossed through my mind. Is a company actually selling what they say the do? And all we have is anecdotal feedback
I really dont know where supplement companies gets their RC from. I guess and bet its from China. The company I am talking about is not China and they make medicines and RC compounds for research etc. With other words. Its 100% legit.

I am not sure if you understand when I say for reseach purpose.
Its not like writing below the product "only for research purpose". I mean RC products made for researchers etc

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I really dont know where supplement companies gets their RC from. I guess and bet its from China. The company I am talking about is not China and they make medicines and RC compounds for research etc. With other words. Its 100% legit.

I am not sure if you understand when I say for reseach purpose.
Its not like writing below the product "only for research purpose". I mean RC products made for researchers etc
Where do you think these "research companies" get their raws from.....

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Russia, Australia,China,Germany ++
Okay and how is that any different than companies that sell the same product (mk677) in this scenario, but not listed as a "research chemical" i bet you a lot of them buy their raws from the same place.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay and how is that any different than companies that sell the same product (mk677) in this scenario, but not listed as a "research chemical" i bet you a lot of them buy their raws from the same place.
Mk677 is mk677. That is right but can you explain me this:
One guy runs mk677 from lets say x supplement brand but after trying mk677 where the quality is lab tested and it IS real deal, the results are totaly different.
This is not just with MK677 but many other RC compounds.

Good and quality RC compound is not cheap. You cant buy it for 30-40$ bottle. 100$ or more

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mk677 is mk677. That is right but can you explain me this:
One guy runs mk677 from lets say x supplement brand but after trying mk677 where the quality is lab tested and it IS real deal, the results are totaly different.
This is not just with MK677 but many other RC compounds.

Good and quality RC compound is not cheap. You cant buy it for 30-40$ bottle. 100$ or more
PRE is the rc company that I trust.....they are having a labor day sale!!!