PlasmaJet - Gaspari Nutrition

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. PlasmaJet - Gaspari Nutrition

Disappointment! 4 cps I did not notice anything. Fresh water! Has anyone tested it with different dosages? if that were the case, it is not worth its expense.

2. I had the same results. Very disappointed.
    •   

3. I tried it at the recommended dosages, smell of caps was putrid. Got my stomach upset/nauseaus on 2 different occasions and ceased using it. I am a big advocate of Gaspari products But was not a fan
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

4. Bit surprised to hear this actually. I figured this product would be rubbish, but wanted to try it anyway. So I bought some when it was on sale.

I really enjoy taking it. Not sure it adds anything to my training long term, but it's good fun. 4 caps works well for me.

5. I have not tried it personally but it sounds like there are mixed reviews on whether it works good or not.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. Wonder if it has anything to do with the way people train? I don't tend to train for hypertrophy very often - I go on a periodised program (which includes some hypertrophy) every so often (usually when on-cycle) - but the rest of the time I'm training for strength or endurance. So I guess pumps aren't something I typically get a lot of.

I find that with the PlasmaJet, I get more pumped without adjusting my training (i.e. I'm still outside of the usual hypertrophy range). Maybe its less noticeable if you're someone who trains for hypertrophy more regularly?

Total speculation here,

7. I actually loved PlasmaJet and went through multiple boxes of it. Pumps were sick for me along with great vascularity and muscle fullness. Always made sure I had some carbs preworkout and a lot of water. Don't know if that made a difference or not but could have attributed to my experience with the product
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

8. I enjoyed plasmajet. The only criticism that I have of it is the addition of caffeine. I would have preferred it to be a non stim option. I feel it works better with a high volume approach and a lot of water.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

9. Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    I enjoyed plasmajet. The only criticism that I have of it is the addition of caffeine. I would have preferred it to be a non stim option. I feel it works better with a high volume approach and a lot of water.
    I hear ya but I didn't mind the caffeine since it's actually 50mg for a serving

10. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    I hear ya but I didn't mind the caffeine since it's actually 50mg for a serving

I do like the possibility of stacking it with other pre's, but I feel that stim free would have been better for that purpose. Small doses of caffeine seem to have a sedative effect on me, and excluding it from the formula would have allowed for better workouts,imo. I was very happy with my run of it though.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

11. Never thought I'd utter these words: but if caffeine isn't essential to the formula then I'd also prefer that it wasn't in PlasmaJet.

I get way too much as it is

12. Quote Originally Posted by Eight View Post
    Never thought I'd utter these words: but if caffeine isn't essential to the formula then I'd also prefer that it wasn't in PlasmaJet.

I get way too much as it is
    Hate to hear the new PlasmaJet has caffeine in it. The OG version was dope, and when stacked with SuperPump, I felt like I could run through brick walls and deadlift 1 million pounds.

13. I think the logic was that caffeine acts as a vasodilator at low doses.

14. Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    I think the logic was that caffeine acts as a vasodilator at low doses.
    Agree with this

15. Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    Ah. Well there you go then. Leave it in.

Cheers fella.

16. Very sorry to hear that, and I honestly mean that. I want everyone to enjoy all of our products. I understand not everything works for everyone, but the feedback so far on PlasmaJet has been excellent.

My recommendation is two things .... for one, if you only tried it once you definitely need to try it at least 3 or 4 times just to make sure something wasn't going on with just that one day.

Also, try more water, and maybe try taking it with some Pre-Workout carbs. I personally do not (and still get very good pumps), but I know the few times I have taken it with carbs it has worked much more effectively. And also, I dose mine about 30-45 minutes pre-workout. I know some do closer to 15-30 minutes to workout. But letting it hit my bloodstream over a long period of time seems to work. And also, water is the key component. Make sure you take the caps with at least 20 ounces of water. This makes a big difference as well.

Best of luck and please keep me posted!

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***

17. Gaspari PlasmaJet and Hydropharm Hydrazine have pretty much replaced my use of pre-workout drinks at the minute.

Popping a few (more) pills make a nice change.

18. So, in an effort to be fair and balanced with my reviews, I'd like to give SuperPump, PlasmaJet and SizeOne another review. I loved this stack back in 2011, so I going to purchase this today and start a review when the products arrive. Hoping for the best as I love Gaspari and look up to Rich as a bodybuilder and entrepreneur.

19. Quote Originally Posted by cstallion View Post
    Hate to hear the new PlasmaJet has caffeine in it. The OG version was dope, and when stacked with SuperPump, I felt like I could run through brick walls and deadlift 1 million pounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    there's only 40mg/srv. It's the same amount found in a can of diet coke.

It is used for its vasodilatory benefits.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

20. It's all about playing with the doses with PlasmaJet. Timing of supplementation, how many carbs consumed previously, if you're taking them on a empty stomach or not, etc. Unfortunately an imperfect first or first couple experiences could draw the same conclusion that OP had.

Sorry to hear of this experience, but please try to experiment with different ways of taking PJ before you give up!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
  21. PlasmaJet - Gaspari Nutrition

I too have not noticed anything other than the additional vascularity, from plasma jet. Nothing to really write home about, I have had Plasma Jet on two separate occasions one on its own and the other with my pre-workout supplement so far tomorrow will be the third time itís an upper body/hamstrings day tomorrow. I normally workout 4x a week. I have taken ĎBig Spazísí advice regarding more water while taking the Plasma Jet as well as consuming it about 45-30 minutes before I workout. I have even added more carbs for my pre workout meal, there was still not anything I havenít noticed from my typical go to pump supplements usually filled with agmatine/citrulline/or Innositol all clinical doses. As Iíve previously mentioned Iíve even taken my Plasma Jet the second time with my pre-workout supplement which is clinically dosed for pump/endurance/etc. Iíve read additional post mentioning the pump remaining for hours for some people, I can say from my personal experience so far the pump last as long as my gym sessions. Normally my sessions last about 65-70 minutes I train in the 4-6 rep range for my compounds (Bigger, Leaner, Stronger workout routine) and for arms/isolation exercises Iíll train in the 8-10 rep range. The pump has not lasted beyond my workouts, I make sure I am extremely hydrated at least half a gallon sometimes more before working out. I workout in the late afternoon so I always have carbs/meals before my workouts. Even after more carbs post workout the pump is not there. If anybody has had the issues Iíve mentioned regarding Plasma Jet and then saw the product eventually shine through, Iíd be interested in knowing what you did differently. Not knocking the Gaspari supplement line in anyway clearly theyíre a popular company but so far for me this had been a dud. Will update if anything changes.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Yoked0490 View Post
    I too have not noticed anything other than the additional vascularity, from plasma jet. Nothing to really write home about, I have had Plasma Jet on two separate occasions one on its own and the other with my pre-workout supplement so far tomorrow will be the third time it’s an upper body/hamstrings day tomorrow. I normally workout 4x a week. I have taken ‘Big Spaz’s’ advice regarding more water while taking the Plasma Jet as well as consuming it about 45-30 minutes before I workout. I have even added more carbs for my pre workout meal, there was still not anything I haven’t noticed from my typical go to pump supplements usually filled with agmatine/citrulline/or Innositol all clinical doses. As I’ve previously mentioned I’ve even taken my Plasma Jet the second time with my pre-workout supplement which is clinically dosed for pump/endurance/etc. I’ve read additional post mentioning the pump remaining for hours for some people, I can say from my personal experience so far the pump last as long as my gym sessions. Normally my sessions last about 65-70 minutes I train in the 4-6 rep range for my compounds (Bigger, Leaner, Stronger workout routine) and for arms/isolation exercises I’ll train in the 8-10 rep range. The pump has not lasted beyond my workouts, I make sure I am extremely hydrated at least half a gallon sometimes more before working out. I workout in the late afternoon so I always have carbs/meals before my workouts. Even after more carbs post workout the pump is not there. If anybody has had the issues I’ve mentioned regarding Plasma Jet and then saw the product eventually shine through, I’d be interested in knowing what you did differently. Not knocking the Gaspari supplement line in anyway clearly they’re a popular company but so far for me this had been a dud. Will update if anything changes.
    The effects are better the longer PJ is in your system. For me, this means at least a whole week of use or two. Thanks for posting up your honest thoughts.
    www.gasparinutrition.com
  23. PlasmaJet - Gaspari Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    The effects are better the longer PJ is in your system. For me, this means at least a whole week of use or two. Thanks for posting up your honest thoughts.
    Understood yeah today was the third day of using it. No noticeable pumps or anything that has changed. Hydration was on par today, along with my meal timing and carbs. Had a large carb post workout meal with quick and complex carbs, no additional pump feeling or feeling full. I will continue using Plasma Jet as youíve mentioned. I forgot to mention my body is very good at getting rid of the effects of majority of the supplements I take, a pre-workout that should have pump effects/endurance for a workout will normally last me the first few exercises. After that it becomes a count down as to when my levels will return to normal. I sweat the supplements out very fast, perhaps this is the underlying reason as to why I am not feeling the effects quite yet. If thereís anything else I can do or youíd or anybody else would like to suggest regarding Plasma Jet I am all ears. Thank you. I will keep this forum and the members updated as I continue my usage. Tomorrow is a quads (4-6 rep range) biceps/forearms (8-10 rep range) day, after that Iíll be off the next two days.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Yoked0490 View Post
    Understood yeah today was the third day of using it. No noticeable pumps or anything that has changed. Hydration was on par today, along with my meal timing and carbs. Had a large carb post workout meal with quick and complex carbs, no additional pump feeling or feeling full. I will continue using Plasma Jet as you’ve mentioned. I forgot to mention my body is very good at getting rid of the effects of majority of the supplements I take, a pre-workout that should have pump effects/endurance for a workout will normally last me the first few exercises. After that it becomes a count down as to when my levels will return to normal. I sweat the supplements out very fast, perhaps this is the underlying reason as to why I am not feeling the effects quite yet. If there’s anything else I can do or you’d or anybody else would like to suggest regarding Plasma Jet I am all ears. Thank you. I will keep this forum and the members updated as I continue my usage. Tomorrow is a quads (4-6 rep range) biceps/forearms (8-10 rep range) day, after that I’ll be off the next two days.
    Good deal. Keep us updated!
    www.gasparinutrition.com
  25. PlasmaJet - Gaspari Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Good deal. Keep us updated!

4th time using the P.J had a decent meal before the workout, with some black coffee. Today was a chest/delts/triceps workout with some heavy compounds and some lighter isolation exercises. I noticed an extreme energy effect the past 4x Iíve used the P.J it legit gives me that super laser focus feeling. I really noticed this the 2nd time taking it I dosed it with my pre workout and that sent me way overboard regarding effects. I was so stimmed out, I got sick the rest of the day. Fortunately I was able to successfully complete my workout before the sickness took over. Mind you I have been taking heavy stimulant pre-workouts/supplements for quite sometime, they never really have a major effect on me for a long period of time. That has all changed when taking P.J, the effects last for hours after the workout. Which is cool however I wish this was the case for the pumps and vascularity. Although I will mention for some strange reason I had a major pump in my Lats/back today downright (painful) after lifting the heavy dumbbells from the racks to use them for my exercises. This is the first pump I will mention however the muscles that were being worked didnít have any noticeable pumps.

To continue on after that incident of getting sick I have now only consumed black coffee while using the P.J. as a Pre-workout. So far still no pumps to really report (except for the pump in my Lats/back) even though I wasnít training my back. I am hoping this supplement will get off the ground soon. As you mentioned it takes a week-2 to feel the effects. I just saw the positive effects a lot of people were experiencing so soon, I was hoping I would have experienced them as well. I have consistently had carbs and steady water intake (half gallon sometimes more) before the workouts with P.J. Tomorrow is an off day, Wednesday will be a Back/legs/traps/bis.

I will continue to update.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ***NEW Gaspari Nutrition Promo*** - PlasmaJet is BACK!!!
    By Big_Spaz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 08-25-2016, 06:10 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 08:33 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2006, 03:03 PM
  4. Gaspari Nutrition's New Oxavar Prohormone
    By MarcoNJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-13-2004, 12:54 AM
  5. Replies: 31