First cycle lgd

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i would like to start a cycle with lgd. This is my first cycle ever, and i would do it perfect.
I'm 23yo, 205lb (low bf) and tall 6.2 feet, i've started 4 years ago from 132lb but I'm only 1-2 years old that I train hard.
Now i'm at 3800 kcal and i want bump at 4200 within the next month (last year i was 3800/4000) 630/210/93gr
My idea:
-Lgd olympus labs (4/4/4/8/8/12/12) or different?
-El1minate olympus labs (only in cycle or also on pct?)
-Sup3r pct olympus labs
-Clomid (40/40/20/20??)
Is this cycle safe and ok? (My biggest fear is for my balls)
Now i'm training in push/pull (abab) with cardio hiit 3 day per week
Thanks to everyone for the answer and sorry for the english but i'm italian

bristolbuild

Awards
Lgd only? No stack? I would add mk677 or ost to start, low doses,

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my cycle of Lgd-4033 I did have some testicular atrophy, however after my clomid only PCT they're back to how they were. So they will be affected while on cycle but you'll be fine after you PCT.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Post in anabolics, you'll get feedback over there.
2. No hormonal product is "safe", as you don't know how your body will respond to the hormonal compound...in this case the sarm. LDG has been reported to be surpressive.
3. I would not stack Osta and LGD in favor of better options. Explore test bases as they it help when the lethargy sets in with LDG.

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
1. Post in anabolics, you'll get feedback over there.
2. No hormonal product is "safe", as you don't know how your body will respond to the hormonal compound...in this case the sarm. LDG has been reported to be surpressive.
3. I would not stack Osta and LGD in favor of better options. Explore test bases as they it help when the lethargy sets in with LDG.
Thank you for the answer, I post in anabolic ok

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO 4mg is too low. Start at 8mg, go to 12mg after a few weeks.

You don't need both Sup3r-PCT and El1minate. Sup3r-PCT already contains arimistane.
Might want to pick up a bottle of Sup3r-DHEA to use on cycle. People reported lethargy on lgd and a base might help with that.
I doubt that you'll need it with lgd, but you might want to consider having an AI on hand just in case, to be on the safe side.

As stated above, there's no way to definitively say it's "safe," since you are playing with hormonal products. But you can minimize risk by taking precautions.

Fishermanzz2

Awards
I've been doing a lot of research on this product as well. If anyone has anymore insight on dosage, if it actually works or not, please let me know. More than placebo affect please. It's been difficult to find reliable info.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been doing a lot of research on this product as well. If anyone has anymore insight on dosage, if it actually works or not, please let me know. More than placebo affect please. It's been difficult to find reliable info.
I got some pretty noticeable gains in my two month cycle of LGD at 10 mg with epi-androstone. I'd say run it at 10 mg all the way through. I gained 18 lbs on cycle and I currently sit at 9% BF. I'm finishing my PCT today.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run LGD 4033 8 mgs for 6 to 8 weeks. You don't need eliminate on cycle. If you are getting lethargic on cycle buy alpha gainz Stano transdermal. Apply transdermal epiandrosterone 30 minutes before training. It will kick in and give raw energy.

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
IMO 4mg is too low. Start at 8mg, go to 12mg after a few weeks.

You don't need both Sup3r-PCT and El1minate. Sup3r-PCT already contains arimistane.
Might want to pick up a bottle of Sup3r-DHEA to use on cycle. People reported lethargy on lgd and a base might help with that.
I doubt that you'll need it with lgd, but you might want to consider having an AI on hand just in case, to be on the safe side.

As stated above, there's no way to definitively say it's "safe," since you are playing with hormonal products. But you can minimize risk by taking precautions.
Thank you very much for the answer, ok sup3er dhea and not elim1nate.
Lgd 8/8/8/8/8/12 is ok? Because i want to buy only one bottle and contain 90 pills (4g)
Or 4/8/8/8/8/8/8?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much for the answer, ok sup3er dhea and not elim1nate.
Lgd 8/8/8/8/8/12 is ok? Because i want to buy only one bottle and contain 90 pills (4g)
Or 4/8/8/8/8/8/8?
Again I'd just run 10 mg through the whole cycle