Zma

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this all that i have tried haven't been to great melatonin alone seems to work better

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ZMA XT is a fully dosed ZMA product by SNS for a reasonable price. Can find a 2 month supply for $15-20

If you're looking for a sleep aid Growth Factor XT is a great option by SNS that will give you some deep restful sleep as well as help with recovery and strength gains.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The best Zma???
There really is no "best" product for ZMA. ZMA is simply 3 ingredients put together and sold for a higher price for convenience/marketing. What are your goals for using ZMA?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've found over my fifteen years experience in this supplement game, zinc and magnesium together work just as good as Zma. There are many good brands of ZMA out there

I force Nutrition ZMA
Millennium Sport has some MVP-365 and ZMK sold separately.

Someone mentioned the SNAC ZMA . Back fifteen years ago in 2002, our families cat tigger , (rip- he died in 2011) This snac zma had a particular smell he absolute went crazy over and start purring uncontrotablly. My brother and I would go around the house saying tigger, zma, then id ut some pills in my hand, put them in front of him, and he start purring and rubbing up against me, and he couldnt stop as long as zma was around. =-) this makes me smile. how time flies

APC80

APC80

Awards
Just get a good multi like optimen that has good doses of magnesium and zinc

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS ZMA XT. Properly dosed from a reputable company that specializes in bulk ingredients.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS ZMA XT. Properly dosed from a reputable company that specializes in bulk ingredients.
Isn't all ZMA properly dosed since ZMA is trademarked and has to contain the same amount of the same ingredients?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZMA XT is a fully dosed ZMA product by SNS for a reasonable price. Can find a 2 month supply for $15-20

If you're looking for a sleep aid Growth Factor XT is a great option by SNS that will give you some deep restful sleep as well as help with recovery and strength gains.
I'll second this. Even though john.patterson is right, buying the SNS product is just easier.

And I miss the member formerly known as CooterFlap

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll second this. Even though john.patterson is right, buying the SNS product is just easier.

And I miss the member formerly known as CooterFlap
I miss my old name as well friend haha twas one for the ages

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
RSP Z Elite for the price plus it has 3mg melatonin per serving. Almost always B1G1 free at BB.com and at $18 for 4 months... Id say best value!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just go with the cheapest from a reputable company. Whether that be making your own or buying SNSs. Can't go wrong either way. Just depends on how much convenience you want.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I rotate melatonin and ZMA from SNS, never bothered to make my own when the SNS stuff is cheap and i trust em.