ECA stack + cardarine (gw501516) log, cutting cycle

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
This log is about an over the counter ECA stack and also cardarine, I won't be mentioning names of brands since I'm not endorsing any company.

Stats before cycle:
Weight: 164
Bf: 15-16%

I have run the ECA stack twice before, the first time I did it for 4 weeks ago lost about 15 lbs. Took 2 weeks off and ran it again for 4 weeks but only lost about 4 lbs.

Prior this cycle I completely stopped caffeine for 2 weeks to reset my receptors.
My first dose of ECA started august 27th.
And my first dose of gw501516 was august 29th.

ECA Is 25 mg E, 200mg C, and 81mg A.
Gw501516 is 7mg a day ( For the first week)

Results so far:
1. Weight loss: the weight balance keeps going back and forth but the lowest it's shown was 159 lbs. But I'm convinced some of that weight is water because 2 days after I started the ECA I was cramping up.

2. Energy is through the roof. I do construction and go to sleep around 12 and wake up around 5, but I have so much energy and mood is good. I give this effect to the ECA.

3. Workouts are more explosive, I've been working out for 6 days straight and I do crossfit, yesterday i did 2 workouts, which is really odd for me, I usually do 3 days on 1 off and just 1 workout.

4. Today in my workout I felt something extra, I don't know if it was due to the gw but I think it's to early to notice any big endurance changes.

Cons:
1. Appetite suppressant hasn't been working, been cheating a lot but in small quantities.

No bad sides yet, I've been able to sleep and I have no anxiety yet.

I'll be taken the next 2 days off of ECA I found it convenient to enhance the pre workout effect and the appetite suppressant properties. I'll be doing 5 days on 2 days off. I don't know if I take benydril would help.

I'll keep taking my GW.

Feel like I've been loosing some muscle too.

Please feel free to ask, or give me suggestions. And I apologize for my grammatical error.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
By the way...
I Trainning looks like this
3 to 4 days crossfit
Once a week track work
Once a week 5 mile run or swimming workout
Regular lift once a week.
Soccer once a week.

Diet is on check, don't eat fast food. Try to avoid bad carbs like bread, rice, beans and pasta. Pretty boring diet.

Do protein shakes after my workouts.

Some fish oil a couple days a week.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
25 mgs of ephedra? Or is it 25mgs of ephedrine from ephedra?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. i'll get in on this.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Any progress pics? I'd be curious to see if the loss of muscle you believe you are seeing is in fact visible or just mental.

I'm assuming your also eating at a deficit? If so how many cals?

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Any progress pics? I'd be curious to see if the loss of muscle you believe you are seeing is in fact visible or just mental.

I'm assuming your also eating at a deficit? If so how many cals?
Just under maintance, I'm hoping to go on a deficit next week.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
The one where i have the pants on is the before, and the one where i have the blue shorts is the currently after 5 days

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
6th day
Take a day off OF the ECA and felt tired throughout the day.

Took 7mg of cardarine.

Didn't workout today, I've been working out for the past 6 days in a row.

Took 50mg of Benydrill, people say it helps to reset your receptors.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Bro I don't think there is any way possible you lost muscle in just 5 days! Keep at it your doing good

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Went to workout today.

Took my dose of ECA and 7mg of cardarine.

I haven't eaten a lot today, probably less than 1500 cal today, I think it's because the ECA. ECA makes my mood change, makes me happy and energetic. I think I've found what works for me, 5 days on 2 days of.

Today's I swam for 30 mins, and was able to swim intervals of 50m.

I think still to early to notice any effects of cardarine specially at my dose.

I heard the sweet spot is 20mcg. I'm going to ramp it up tomorrow at 14mcg.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
You are only regular lifting for 1 day a week? I'd try to up it personally to hit every part at least once a week to try and maintain as much LBM as possible.
Also from personal experience, DO NOT eat at a huge deficit like I did. I ate around a 2000 calorie deficit for nearly a month and ruined my body and although I did lose fat...I did not lose The equivalent of 2000 calories of fat a day, I lost tons of muscle, energy, and stalled out so bad I had literally no where left to go in my diet. Next cut I will be sure to only go at around a 500 calorie deficit per day for 4lbs / month loss! Good luck.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
You are only regular lifting for 1 day a week? I'd try to up it personally to hit every part at least once a week to try and maintain as much LBM as possible.
Also from personal experience, DO NOT eat at a huge deficit like I did. I ate around a 2000 calorie deficit for nearly a month and ruined my body and although I did lose fat...I did not lose The equivalent of 2000 calories of fat a day, I lost tons of muscle, energy, and stalled out so bad I had literally no where left to go in my diet. Next cut I will be sure to only go at around a 500 calorie deficit per day for 4lbs / month loss! Good luck.
Hey Thanks,

Yeah I think you are right, I need to eat more, I just hate that I don't have appetite and when I'm hungry I don't feel like eating anything and I just grab a fruit or something.

My lifting is ok I believe, when I said I do crossfit, that includes the Olympic weight lifting. But I could probably get some more lifts a week, you are right.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Why are you using such a small micro-dose of GW? The only dosage "proven" (in Mice) to work, was 5mg/kg MOUSE. So the HED is 5mg/kg (Mouse) x 3 (KM Factor Mouse) / 37 (KM Factor Human) = ~0.40mg/kg Human Equivalent Dose.

You should be using 30mg. (164/2.2*0.40). I wouldn't, but that's what the only study says, works.

See: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2706130/

During the 4 weeks, mice from both the sedentary and trained groups were either treated with vehicle or GW1516 (5 mg/kg/day).

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
I dont know dude, I was trying to tape it up, and even tho I've been taking 7mg of it I've been experiencing headaches. I don't know if it is due to the amount of swimming i have been doing.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I dont know dude, I was trying to tape it up, and even tho I've been taking 7mg of it I've been experiencing headaches. I don't know if it is due to the amount of swimming i have been doing.
To be clear, I wasn't recommending you take ANY, much less 30mg - I was just pointing out the curios "BroDosing" the companies put on the labels for this stuff, compared to the one and only study (Mice) that showed a positive outcome. I'm afraid of this stuff.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
To be clear, I wasn't recommending you take ANY, much less 30mg - I was just pointing out the curios "BroDosing" the companies put on the labels for this stuff, compared to the one and only study (Mice) that showed a positive outcome. I'm afraid of this stuff.
Yes I understans.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to stop ECA for a couple of days, my heart has been feeling funny.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Sorry i haven't been posting but I've been busy, I've lowered my dose of ECA because my heart has been feeling different, no pain just a discomfort, but I also had a minor cold with a lot of phlem, so I'm just gonna be doing two doses of ECA.

Workout 2 days so far this week, and workouts have felt explosive and was able to workout for long, about 2 hours.

Weight remains the same, diet hasn't been good. I've been cheating a lot.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Interesting stuff. I love ephie but it often makes me a little foggy - the cardarine seemed to counteract that for me.

However, I'd do some googling etc. IIRC ephedrine can do bad things to the liver and cardarine can make it worse, not better. My liver values came back fine btw, but its something you might want to verify if you think about going up into crazy doses.

Edit: Think that liver thing applies to aspirin too.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
So I'm going to stop cardarine because it's not doing anything that a pre workout wouldn't do. Took an ECA as pre workout today, that thing really works specially when you stop using it for a while, but again my heart is feeling heavy. So I'll probably stay away from drugs and stick to a diet, also, I might go to see a doctor to get my heart and liver checked.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I do crossfit, and today, once I took my ECA I managed to finish first in my class before all the guys on steroids. No wonder why ephedrine is banned in sports.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Guys I stopped gw, and got back on eca, and add some yohimbine before working out, I'm down another 5 lbs. Didn't feel like GW was beneficial for me, I was feeling something weird in my heart, and I stopped it and it went away.