Looking for a supplement stack critique + suggestions

ExLard

Awards
Hey all!

I'm on a cut of epic proportions right now (292 lbs -> 246 lbs so far) and I got some useful stack advice in my last thread in the middle of June.

Since we have a couple of OL sales going on right and an Evomuse restock around the corner, I thought I'd get some tips on what to change in my stack. I'm looking to cut weight while preserving muscle as efficiently as I can, and willing to splurge my income on supps for the sake of optimizing this cut.

Here's what I have right now:

Basic Stats:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 246 pounds

Exercise

Foam Roll + Stretch -> A B A routine built around Greyskull LP + tons of plugins -> 15 minutes of HIIT and a 4 mile walk.

Compound lift stats

Squats: 295 3 x 5 +
Bench: 210 3 x 5+
Deadlift: 365 1 x 5+
OHP: 130 3 x 5+
Pendlay rows: 165 3 x 8

Diet: 2300-2500 calories a day. Aim to keep carbs under 50 grams a day while eating tons of fibrous veggies and ~6 servings of grilled meat. 1-2 tbsp olive oil with each meal of veggies + meat.

------------------------------------

Core components:

-ECY via Olympus Labs Bloodshr3d WAR, Lipodrene Elite, and Bronkaid
-Follidrone 2.0
-Forskolin-95
-Olympus Labs Assass1nate as a GDA. Queen Bee Acid added to this creates a poor man's Evomuse Epitome
-Anataeus Labs Lipomorph
-Evomuse BRITE

-Evomuse Gut Health

-Standard "commonly deficient" nutrients: Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Vit K2, D3, Fish Oil
-Joint support via Scivation Flexatril (Water-soluble right?), Joint Support XT, and Cissus XT

----

Upon waking up (7:30 A.M):

1 cap Lipodrene Elite + 5 mg Yohimbine HCL
1 cap Follidrone 2.0
25 mg Forskolin-95

500-750 mg Potassium Citrate Powder in water
400 mg L-Theanine
200 mg Calcium Citrate
200 mg Magnesium Glycinate

9:00 A.M:

1 scoop Bloodshr3d WAR + 1 Bronkaid Tab + 200 mg L-Theanine

11:30 A.M:

1 scoop Bloodshr3d WAR + 1 Bronkaid Tab + 200 mg L-Theanine + 3 caps Scivation Flexatril

Lunchtime (12:30 P.M):

2 grams Fish Oil
5,000 IU Vitamin D3
200 micrograms Vitamin K2 MK-7
200 mg Calcium
100 mg Magnesium
2 caps SNS Joint Support XT + 2 Caps Cissus XT

2 squirts Evomuse BRITE
2 caps Olympus Labs Assass1nate with meal + 150 mg Queen Bee Acid
2 caps Antaeus Labs Lipomorph

1:30 P.M:

1 scoop Bloodshr3d WAR + 1 Bronkaid Tab + 200 mg L-Theanine

Afternoon before workout (~4:30 P.M):

25 mg Forskolin-95
2 caps Follidrone 2.0
1 scoop Olympus Labs Tr1umph

2 squirts Evomuse BRITE
1 cap Antaeus Labs Lipomorph

Dinnertime (7:30 P.M):

500-750 mg Potassium Citrate Powder

2 cap Olympus Labs Assass1nate with meal + 150 mg Queen Bee Acid
2 squirts Evomuse BRITE
1 cap Antaeus Labs Lipomorph

200 mg Calcium Citrate
100 mg Magnesium Glycinate
2 caps Joint Support XT
1 cap Cissus XT

Bedtime (12:30 A.M):

1 cap Evomuse Gut Health

450 mg Magnesium (300 mg from Glycinate 150 mg from ZMA)
33 mg Zinc (Gut Health + 1 cap ZMA)
200 mg L-Theanine

100 mg Rutaecarpine
3g Glycine
0.5 mg Melatonin

1 cap Follidrone 2.0

----

Thinking of fitting in:

-Evomuse DCP on a restock
-Transdermal of some sort
-Sup3r-7 since my rate of weight loss is starting to slow down.
-Sup3r-Shred, although there might be ingredient overlap with DCP whenever it comes out

----

Thoughts, critiques, and stack envy are all appreciated

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, that is a well thought out plan my man. The biggest concern I have is - holy stims. Lipodrene, Ephedrine, Yohimbine AND Bloodshred!!!??? Gee-zus, Mary and Joseph. Have you checked your blood pressure? Hear rate? I am pretty darned stim tolerant and even I would be hesitant to stack that all. Ok, maybe I would do it, but still - just because I would do it doesn't mean it is right :)

DCP is an AWESOME fat burner IMO and a good addition to the stack - although the stack is pretty awesome. And yes, DCP has you covered as far as Sup3r-Shred goes, IMO - although it's a good stand alone ingredient too in SS.

7-Oxo is good in high doses.

Topical, you really should try Supernova.

Personally, I think you have a lot of supplements and your underlying routine is what is getting you most of the results. Things get slow - keep in mind you won't burn as many calories carrying around 245 pounds every day as you did when you were 290.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations putting in the work

You're obviously taking a lot of supplements . Jesus thats a lot of pills and powder all in one day. Too many supplements? I dont know which each of the supplements you mentioned ingredients have in them . Some mentioned stimulates and you for sure dont want too high. are you taking in a some basic stuff like whey protein, creatine?

ExLard

Awards
Thanks for the insights guys.

Yeah I'm a little concerned about my stim load but I've been ramping into this regimen since late July and so far I've been able to tolerate the triple EC dose and DMAA + Yohimbine. If I didn't have the stupid slow caffeine metabolism gene, I'd space the doses out more than I already have but I have trouble falling asleep if I take caffeine past 3ish

Tr1umph has all the standard ergogenic supps (Betaine, Soy Lechithin, Creatine, etc) in one big scoop. I use a scoop or two of whey when I'm too busy to get all my meat in