Antaeus Labs - HH7

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I feel this product doesn't get enough love.

Who has read the write up? It looks amazing.
HYDRA HEAD SIX – Antaeus Labs

I grabbed 3 bottles, can't wait to try it.

At first, it looks like a cortisol reduction, muscle sparing product. If you read into some of the ingredients, you'll see the multiple benefits.

Vitamin C 2-phosphate (VC2P)*alone is very interesting, especially the studies in relation to hair. I've seen other products with 1/3 the dose for twice the price.

"Korean researchers say that a vitamin C analogue may help prevent androgenic hair loss".

#HH6-REQUESTED MOD TO CHANGE TITLE#

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Antaeus has a few interesting looking products... because they use interesting and obscure ingredients, I tend to be hesitant to try their products. I have been curious about their fat burner Lipomorph, but I can't help but be skeptical. I am interested in hearing about your experience with running this product. That being said, I am subscribing to follow your log on this one.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Antaeus has a few interesting looking products... because they use interesting and obscure ingredients, I tend to be hesitant to try their products. I have been curious about their fat burner Lipomorph, but I can't help but be skeptical. I am interested in hearing about your experience with running this product. That being said, I am subscribing to follow your log on this one.
The logs/reviews I've read so far here are all very positive.

I'm currently on a stack, so I may take it in a month myself.