Mass GH opinions ed experiences

liog

Awards
Hi, i see an integrator named Mass GH (olympus labs) and i'm interest to it. I would try it, but since is a SARM, it needs PCT? Has anyone tried it and has to advise to best way to deal with the cycle? Earning, sides, feelings? Thanks for the answers

Ps: i'm italian, sorry if i wrote badly

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should feel good, start with two caps a day and increase to 3 if necessary. You shouldn't experience many side effects, maybe water retention and slight high BP. A good cycle support like Cycle Assist by CEL should help. PCT will need a serm, (torem, nolva, or clomid) will all do the trick. I also like adding in M test and Reduce XT to help my PCT along. A natural anabolic such a X Gels, Epi Plex, Follidrone 2.0, Anabeta Elite, MassmaxXT would all help your goals or retaining muscle mass in PCT.

liog

Awards
You should feel good, start with two caps a day and increase to 3 if necessary. You shouldn't experience many side effects, maybe water retention and slight high BP. A good cycle support like Cycle Assist by CEL should help. PCT will need a serm, (torem, nolva, or clomid) will all do the trick. I also like adding in M test and Reduce XT to help my PCT along. A natural anabolic such a X Gels, Epi Plex, Follidrone 2.0, Anabeta Elite, MassmaxXT would all help your goals or retaining muscle mass in PCT.
Will i take all this things? If i well understand, during the cycle:
- 2 or 3 caps of Mass GH (every day? and how long will i take?)
- cycle assist (also here, how much of it and every day? And how long will i take?)

After finish the cycle, will i take:
- One of serm (for example clomid, and the answer is the same as the previous two)
- One of reduce xt, epi plex, anabeta elite ecc.?

Sorry if i don't understand well, i try to do my best

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2-3 caps daily for 8-12 weeks of mass GH.

Cycle Assist 8 caps daily 8-12 weeks: 4 caps with breakfast and 4 caps with dinner.

PCT should be: Clomid 50/25/25/25/12.5 or
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10
Or torem 90/60/60/30/30

Reduce XT and M test: 1 bottle at recommended dose during pct

Natural anabolic of choice: 1-2 bottles (x Gels, Epi plex, Anabeta elite, mass max XT, follidrone 2.0)

liog

Awards
Recapitulate, the schema is:
DURING THE CYCLE
2-3 caps of Mass GH for 8-12 weeks
8 caps Cycle Assist for 8-12 weeks

POST CYCLE
Clomid (or other) for 5 weeks? And 50/25/25/25/12.5 are the quantity? How much mg are there in one pill?
One bottle of reduce xt and m test or i can take only one of these? And the bottle must keep for 5 weeks?

Last thing: when I take the natural anabolic bottle, and also here for how long? thanks
Anyway, have you already do this cycle?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recapitulate, the schema is:
DURING THE CYCLE
2-3 caps of Mass GH for 8-12 weeks
8 caps Cycle Assist for 8-12 weeks

POST CYCLE
Clomid (or other) for 5 weeks? And 50/25/25/25/12.5 are the quantity? How much mg are there in one pill?
One bottle of reduce xt and m test or i can take only one of these? And the bottle must keep for 5 weeks?

Last thing: when I take the natural anabolic bottle, and also here for how long? thanks
Anyway, have you already do this cycle?
Clomid doses are mg per day for each week. mg per pill may vary, you need to check it when buying.
For on cycle support: Ar1macare is better. Or K1ngs Guard if you want the best (not needed as it's not a harsh compound). Cycle assist has saw palmetto so I wouldn't suggest that.
For PCT: Reduce XT + natty test booster is good. While M-Test was good for libido boost, I didn't feel any other benefits. Also has some doubtful ingredients and has been hit or miss for people. Best would be K1ngs Blood but for this cycle, Sup3r PCT would suffice.