GDAs: do you need to cycle them?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Probably a stupid question, but just to be sure. Asking cause I'll start using a GDA (Predator) right after my 8-week ABE + X-Gels + Tr1umph run, wondering if it'd be totally fine or I should just stick to basics for 4 weeks before using GDAs/natty anabolics/test boosters etc.

Thanks!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never noticed any issues using Glycophase for a few months in a row. However as with most things it could be beneficial to take a break now and then. I think most answers on this topic are pure speculation. Basically just find out what works best for you.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I like to cycle all supps no matter which one it is except for caffeine. I need caffeine lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use them in increments. In that I don;t use them daily. This depends on the meal and what I am running currently. As bloodmanor stated I would cycle pretty much everything.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Taking a break and cycling all supplements is recommended to an extent. I like to incorporate a GDA for both cutting and bulking phases, but I don't think every day use is necessary or recommended for long term use. For example, I'll use Slinmax 1 to 2 times per week (for high carb days/refeeds) while cutting, and during bulking phases I'll increase use to 4-5 days per week. I don't run a GDA year round though.

It is recommended to take a 4-6 week break after 8 weeks of ABE, so it would probably be best to drop all extra supplements and stick to basics after your current stack. This will also give you a better understanding of your body's baseline so you can assess how the new stack is impacting you

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use GDA's/NP's pretty much all year round, but I cycle 8 weeks on followed by 2 weeks off. I still take Chromium every day though, just as an insulin resistance precaution.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
It is recommended to take a 4-6 week break after 8 weeks of ABE, so it would probably be best to drop all extra supplements and stick to basics after your current stack
Yes, but I thought the break was from just natty anabolics/test boosters? Does that extend to GDAs as well?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but I thought the break was from just natty anabolics/test boosters? Does that extend to GDAs as well?
I wouldn't stress over it. You could continue using a GDA if you'd like

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it helps, I used SlinMax every day for 5 months straight last year with no ill or deminishing effects. BUT, I do think I get better pumps effects with the 8 on and 2 off cycle.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If it helps, I used SlinMax every day for 5 months straight last year with no ill or deminishing effects. BUT, I do think I get better pumps effects with the 8 on and 2 off cycle.
That is true, I forgot about the pumps. I do notice the pumps and fullness effects more when I cycle Slinmax, so that's definitely something to consider

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GreenMachineX Supplements 14
GreenMachineX Supplements 38
Mathb33 Anabolics 6
ELROCK Supplement Auction 7
Bagofturdwind Nutrition / Health 4