Massmax XT: What to stack with it?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
First off, I don't want to stack Alphamax XT cause it's got Forskolin and it would work against a GDA I'd be using at the same time (Predator) which includes berberine - the two don't work well together.

Also, I'd prefer not to stack it with Follidrone 2.0 as they both have lots of epicatechin already, and stacking them would make it redundant.

I would prefer not to stack X-Gels either as epicatechin is anti-inflammatory, while X-Gels is pro-inflammatory.

So, since I don't wanna stack it with Alphamax/FD2/X-Gels, what could I stack it with?

Thanks for your time!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered stacking it with a PA product? Massmax XT + Tr1umph would be a fun stack. I haven't tried it yet personally, but I feel like that would make for a sick stack. Have you run Massmax XT solo yet?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered stacking it with a PA product? Massmax XT + Tr1umph would be a fun stack. I haven't tried it yet personally, but I feel like that would make for a sick stack. Have you run Massmax XT solo yet?
I had to mention, it will be already stacked with Tr1umph as it's an all in one - I'm just thinking about something else, maybe another natty anabolic.

Haven't run it solo yet no, but I'm a sucker for stacks!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd run it solo so you know how it treats you. Another natty anabolic would be redundant.

With that said since I love stacks also... Maybe M-Test? Similar to Alphamax XT without the F95 you were wanting to avoid.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd run it solo so you know how it treats you.

This. The feedback from MassMax XT have all been positive thus far. However, different products and ingredients affect us all differently. How will you accurately determine how well or not MassMax XT works for you if you don't run it solo first. I would at least run it four weeks prior to stacking it with something.

Also, just a side not, if your forskolin and berberine are dosed about two hours apart, you're fine.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I'd run it solo so you know how it treats you. Another natty anabolic would be redundant.

With that said since I love stacks also... Maybe M-Test? Similar to Alphamax XT without the F95 you were wanting to avoid.
A test booster without F95 would be the right choice yea!

This. The feedback from MassMax XT have all been positive thus far. However, different products and ingredients affect us all differently. How will you accurately determine how well or not MassMax XT works for you if you don't run it solo first. I would at least run it four weeks prior to stacking it with something.

Also, just a side not, if your forskolin and berberine are dosed about two hours apart, you're fine.
The problem is, given my schedule I'd probably take them more or less at the same time, so just in case I'd try to avoid them. But yea at least at first I'd just run it solo

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A test booster without F95 would be the right choice yea!
Maybe something like OL's Sup3r-PCT?
Although marketed as a PCT product it is a Natty Test booster without Forskolin.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read 4 hours was the suggested time to separate Forskolin and Berberine?
For cutting.

If you are bulking, which MassMax XT is great for, then stacking your GDA with a F95 product wouldn't really be an issue.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Check out MK677 if you want to make that jump. I stacked MassMax XT with MK677 and I went from 182 to 192 in 8 weeks. Bf% indicated that it was lower although with MK677 probably had a few lbs of water but regardless it was a great run and my strength shot up. I'd recommend that if you're not ready to go into things that are suppressive. Also both compliment each other because one cause muscle hyperplasia and the other hypertrophy and to top it all off you've got a GDA which will work in conjunction with both those products.

Check out somatozine best product out there cause it's actually a formula designed to enhance It.
I'd start off 1st week with 12.5mg then move up to 2 caps (25mg)

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Check out MK677 if you want to make that jump. I stacked MassMax XT with MK677 and I went from 182 to 192 in 8 weeks. Bf% indicated that it was lower although with MK677 probably had a few lbs of water but regardless it was a great run and my strength shot up. I'd recommend that if you're not ready to go into things that are suppressive. Also both compliment each other because one cause muscle hyperplasia and the other hypertrophy and to top it all off you've got a GDA which will work in conjunction with both those products.

Check out somatozine best product out there cause it's actually a formula designed to enhance It.
I'd start off 1st week with 12.5mg then move up to 2 caps (25mg)
Not feelin ready to do the jump yet hehe, but thanks!