My ultimate natty bulking stack! Help me dose it correctly :)

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hey there guys! So in a week I'm starting my clean bulk, I'll be using these supps:

- Tr1umph (daily all-in-one)
- Anabeta Elite (natty anabolic)
- X-Gels (ArA)
- Predator (GDA)
- High Volume (prewo pump)
- Amino IV + cyclic dextrin (intra)
- Orange Triad (multi)
- Vitamin D

I'm not 100% sure on dosages and directions so I'd like some help here and there:

Anabeta Elite: should I dose 2 caps + 2 caps with my biggest meals, which would be lunch and dinner (postwo) or better to have breakfast and snack (2hrs prewo)?

Predator: is it correct to take 2 caps with big carb meals an just 1 cap with medium carb meals?

Vitamin D: I'm taking two caps which is 5000IU total daily. Should I just take both in the morning or should I split one in the morning and one before bed?

Thanks for your time!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
....I'm not 100% sure on dosages and directions so I'd like some help here and there:

Anabeta Elite: should I dose 2 caps + 2 caps with my biggest meals, which would be lunch and dinner (postwo) or better to have breakfast and snack (2hrs prewo)?

Predator: is it correct to take 2 caps with big carb meals an just 1 cap with medium carb meals?

Vitamin D: I'm taking two caps which is 5000IU total daily. Should I just take both in the morning or should I split one in the morning and one before bed?

Thanks for your time!
Solid looking stack! For ABE, I would try to take the doses further away if possible. It's best to take with a meal, but it doesn't have to be the biggest meals of the day. I would take your first dose in the morning with breakfast or a morning snack, and the second dose at dinner.

For most GDA products, you'll have to experiment to see what works best for you. I've never personally used Predator before, but it has a nice nutrient partitioning profile. I would start with 1 cap with your carb meals and see how it treats you, and add in a second cap on bigger carb meals (anything >60-80g carbs). This rule usually works well for me when using Slinmax, so I would apply the same principles to any other GDA product as well.

Vitamin D doesn't need to be split up. I typically take 5000IU with breakfast just so I remember to take it. There's no benefit in splitting the dose for Vitamin D, so it's probably just easier to take it all at one time.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Solid looking stack! For ABE, I would try to take the doses further away if possible. It's best to take with a meal, but it doesn't have to be the biggest meals of the day. I would take your first dose in the morning with breakfast or a morning snack, and the second dose at dinner.

For most GDA products, you'll have to experiment to see what works best for you. I've never personally used Predator before, but it has a nice nutrient partitioning profile. I would start with 1 cap with your carb meals and see how it treats you, and add in a second cap on bigger carb meals (anything >60-80g carbs). This rule usually works well for me when using Slinmax, so I would apply the same principles to any other GDA product as well.

Vitamin D doesn't need to be split up. I typically take 5000IU with breakfast just so I remember to take it. There's no benefit in splitting the dose for Vitamin D, so it's probably just easier to take it all at one time.
Thanks dude! Although I think I kinda ****ed up. ABE contains Forskolin and that'd go against berberine in the GDA, so I'm most likely gonna take the GDA after the 8 weeks of ABE.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude! Although I think I kinda ****ed up. ABE contains Forskolin and that'd go against berberine in the GDA, so I'm most likely gonna take the GDA after the 8 weeks of ABE.
That sounds like a solid plan. It also depends on when your higher carb meals are. Although forskolin and berberine shouldn't be taken at the same time, if they're split up throughout the day they should still be effective

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Agreed with that. You could keep the GDA and just take it at a different time than ABE.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like stated with Predator you can dose one pill upwards of 75g of carbs and 2 for higher carb meals. But this also varies for people