Giving it a shot ! First mk677 cycle (newbie)

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
Just received my mk yesterday
Couldnt wait and took my first dose of 20mg
Last night.
Stoked on whats to come next .

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 193

Goal:210

193 is the heaviest ive been and cant surpass,hooes this helps.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man. Get some before and after pics up if possible too :)!

S

santangalo

Awards
Last night.

What's your dosing going to be like? 20mg all the way through? Planing on taking anything else during or after? Interested in taking a Sarm myself

Adamcook

Adamcook

Awards
I've just started, first day after night time dosage of 20mg left me so tired and groggy but since then I've not had any symptoms besides great sleep. Hope you enjoy

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
Oh trust me bros ive heard of the hunger it gives but thats fine with me i graduated highschool at 175lbs so the apetite should help me

Also,its hard for me to get an actual good sleep so this should be good!

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
Im doing 20mg every night for the first 3weeks see how it goes . Honestly as long as it gives me the hunger and sleep people say it gives i should get gains somehow someway.

S

santangalo

Awards
Last night.

What's your dosing going to be like? 20mg all the way through? Planing on taking anything else during or after? Interested in taking a Sarm myself

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
Im taking the mk alone.
20mg every night ..for now

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
So just got back from the gym ...

Man idk if its the mk but i got a crazy pump after like two sets of curls. Got a pretty nice pump, i went up 10lbs on most my workouts today just because i mean what the heck . I surprised myself when i actually finished my sets and did 10 instead of 8.

I went into the gym excited so not gonna say its the mk 100% or if i gave myself that pump .

Throughout the day i did feel not tired but chill like if i was in some sort of little high .
Hunger was not too bad ,well see tomorrow.

08/25/18 -weight 194lbs.

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
Sorry weighed with sweats so probly ay 193lbs still.

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
10 reps instead of 8 .

Next week . I will up 15lbs and try to reach 8 reps

G

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck. I went from 191 to 204, so your goal is definitely realistic.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Man I put on like 13-15 pounds by week 3 I dropped it and have decided to run during a bulk or go with a different approach like lower dosage I hear that works...

adaghma

adaghma

Awards
I wonder should someone be on creatine while on MK 677? because of the water retention

P

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Last night.

eat more

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Waiting on my 2 bottles from ma supps. Running fd2 and laxogenin from Bps along with it

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
So , fell asleep after the "boxing " fight and didnt hit the gym that night but did take the mk . Im at 142.5lbs so not sure if the mk is working.
Hunger is ok but not too crazy.
I do get better sleep .
I had my left shoulder bughing before and i dont really feel that anymore

Lets see how it treats me today.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good luck man, Will be following this one!

S

santangalo

Awards
Would mk 677 work for someone who has a endomorph body type 5'5" 173 lbs trying to gain lean mass?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Would mk 677 work for someone who has a endomorph body type 5'5" 173 lbs trying to gain lean mass?
Endo. I would say if your trying to lean out this is not your best bet because I am endo/meso and it made me extremely hungry doesn't mean it will you but by week 3 I put on 12+ lbs.

S

santangalo

Awards
Yeah i read its good for shredding fat but that it also makes you hungry and bloated. Now I'm rethinking this one. I was also looking into stenobolic ( Sr9009 ).

S

santangalo

Awards
Endo. I would say if your trying to lean out this is not your best bet because I am endo/meso and it made me extremely hungry doesn't mean it will you but by week 3 I put on 12+ lbs.
12 lbs of lean mass?

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
? not what i wanted to hear. Just took my first one 15 mins ago

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I absolutely love MK677.. and I have a TON of gh experience at various doses. It does not increase my appetite or alter my sleep at all. I use somatazine, mike arnolds version, easily comparable to 5iu hands down.. i used 5iu of various generics for 9 years.. id say this has it beat. Ive ran more gh as well.. along with different protocols but 5iu was always my lowest base dose.

P

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
1. body types are a myth.
2. mk-677 isnt and how it works has nothing to do with your frame necessarily.
3. you're 5'5 at 173 and an "endomorph".....id suggest cutting to a lower BF level and then lean bulking
4.....and finally, if you have to ask this question to gain lean mass based on your body type by supplementing mk677, id highly recommend sticking to diet and a good training program at first. farms or AAS should/ can be used when your at a major plateau and are an advanced lifter.

I say this all w/ no disrespect, you just don't seem informed enough based off you Q.

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
Last night at the gym ,
I feel like i can workout forever.
I get a quick nice pump ,not sure if its the mk or if its just because im lifting heavier.
I just feel good overall, i showered and knocked out before i can take the mk.

08/29/17. Morning dosage
Hopefully i dont feel slumped later..

F

fordmandiesel

Awards
I also just started an mk677 run from what ive read if your getting bloated and holding a lot of water try upping your potassium intake, or lowering the dosage a little bit and see what it does for you

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
I dont feel bloated at all. Just my arms look more full now and chest. Im not taking it in the morning anymore. Ive been feeling sleepy all day.
Gym in 2hrs .chest day ��

P

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
I dont feel bloated at all. Just my arms look more full now and chest. Im not taking it in the morning anymore. Ive been feeling sleepy all day.
Gym in 2hrs .chest day ��
how long have you been taking it? also 2 hours on chest man?!? damn thats alllotttt!!!! remember...isolate...dont annihilate the muscle

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
Ive only been taking it for about 4-5days.
And no man i meant gym in two hours. I only workout my chest for 45 mins and thats if im able to because ima be pushing myself more today.

P

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
give the cycle some more time....then I'm sure you'll feel it!!!:)

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
Weighed myself yeseterday.
As of now my weight is 199lbs
I feel good. Body doesnt ache as much .
And i have increased again in weight

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
Workout yesterday was really good.
I get really good pumps as soon as i do my first set . Did get a gut though i didnt think it would affect me but this labor day at the beach i noticed lol Going to start taking my dosage at night and throwing in some morning cardio.

S

santangalo

Awards
Are you dosing everyday or 5 on and 2 off?

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
Im dosing everyday , although this weekend i didnt take it sunday morning i was out in the woods

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
I dont want to mention the name until i know it reeally works incase someone else is looking for a source.
Ill post who i got it next week. .im giving it 3weeks

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After a lot of research, it seems there are purity issues with MK677 since last year. The one I bought from is vouched for by other vendors, and their provided 3rd party lab reports (not coa's only, but the full report). It's 98%+ pure, and reasonably priced.

J

Jaylvfts

Awards
Yeah, ive read about that too. Thtas why i rather wait to see real results. I feel like i mentally pushing myself more so im still debating if its the mk. Also my hunger isnt so crazy like evrryone else says.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Im on week two, and the hunger games have started. Has anyone else had acne problems on mk? Ive noticed some on the insides of my arms, im 32 and i dont get acne often at all, so im just curious