Giving it a shot ! First mk677 cycle (newbie)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by santangalo View Post
    Would mk 677 work for someone who has a endomorph body type 5'5" 173 lbs trying to gain lean mass?
    Endo. I would say if your trying to lean out this is not your best bet because I am endo/meso and it made me extremely hungry doesn't mean it will you but by week 3 I put on 12+ lbs.

2. Yeah i read its good for shredding fat but that it also makes you hungry and bloated. Now I'm rethinking this one. I was also looking into stenobolic ( Sr9009 ).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    Endo. I would say if your trying to lean out this is not your best bet because I am endo/meso and it made me extremely hungry doesn't mean it will you but by week 3 I put on 12+ lbs.
    12 lbs of lean mass?

4. Quote Originally Posted by santangalo View Post
    12 lbs of lean mass?
    No I looked like watermelon could barely see my abs

5. 👆 not what i wanted to hear. Just took my first one 15 mins ago
    •   

6. I absolutely love MK677.. and I have a TON of gh experience at various doses. It does not increase my appetite or alter my sleep at all. I use somatazine, mike arnolds version, easily comparable to 5iu hands down.. i used 5iu of various generics for 9 years.. id say this has it beat. Ive ran more gh as well.. along with different protocols but 5iu was always my lowest base dose.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

7. You ran Mk677 at 5iu as well?

8. Quote Originally Posted by santangalo View Post
    Would mk 677 work for someone who has a endomorph body type 5'5" 173 lbs trying to gain lean mass?
    1. body types are a myth.
    2. mk-677 isnt and how it works has nothing to do with your frame necessarily.
    3. you're 5'5 at 173 and an "endomorph".....id suggest cutting to a lower BF level and then lean bulking
    4.....and finally, if you have to ask this question to gain lean mass based on your body type by supplementing mk677, id highly recommend sticking to diet and a good training program at first. farms or AAS should/ can be used when your at a major plateau and are an advanced lifter.

I say this all w/ no disrespect, you just don't seem informed enough based off you Q.

9. Last night at the gym ,
    I feel like i can workout forever.
    I get a quick nice pump ,not sure if its the mk or if its just because im lifting heavier.
    I just feel good overall, i showered and knocked out before i can take the mk.

08/29/17. Morning dosage
    Hopefully i dont feel slumped later..

10. I also just started an mk677 run from what ive read if your getting bloated and holding a lot of water try upping your potassium intake, or lowering the dosage a little bit and see what it does for you
    Trust yourself

11. I dont feel bloated at all. Just my arms look more full now and chest. Im not taking it in the morning anymore. Ive been feeling sleepy all day.
    Gym in 2hrs .chest day ��

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jaylvfts View Post
    I dont feel bloated at all. Just my arms look more full now and chest. Im not taking it in the morning anymore. Ive been feeling sleepy all day.
    Gym in 2hrs .chest day ��
    how long have you been taking it? also 2 hours on chest man?!? damn thats alllotttt!!!! remember...isolate...dont annihilate the muscle

13. Ive only been taking it for about 4-5days.
    And no man i meant gym in two hours. I only workout my chest for 45 mins and thats if im able to because ima be pushing myself more today.

14. give the cycle some more time....then I'm sure you'll feel it!!!(:

15. Weighed myself yeseterday.
    As of now my weight is 199lbs
    I feel good. Body doesnt ache as much .
    And i have increased again in weight

16. Workout yesterday was really good.
    I get really good pumps as soon as i do my first set . Did get a gut though i didnt think it would affect me but this labor day at the beach i noticed lol Going to start taking my dosage at night and throwing in some morning cardio.

17. Are you dosing everyday or 5 on and 2 off?

18. Im dosing everyday , although this weekend i didnt take it sunday morning i was out in the woods

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cscott622 View Post
    Waiting on my 2 bottles from ma supps. Running fd2 and laxogenin from Bps along with it
    So your running Follidrone 2.0 and Laxo? How's that that stack treating you?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jaylvfts View Post
    Im dosing everyday , although this weekend i didnt take it sunday morning i was out in the woods
    You never mentioned which brand your taking.

21. I dont want to mention the name until i know it reeally works incase someone else is looking for a source.
    Ill post who i got it next week. .im giving it 3weeks

22. Quote Originally Posted by santangalo View Post
    So your running Follidrone 2.0 and Laxo? How's that that stack treating you?
    Yeah, 2nd round on both. Im pretty happy with them, definitely staples for me

23. After a lot of research, it seems there are purity issues with MK677 since last year. The one I bought from is vouched for by other vendors, and their provided 3rd party lab reports (not coa's only, but the full report). It's 98%+ pure, and reasonably priced.

24. Yeah, ive read about that too. Thtas why i rather wait to see real results. I feel like i mentally pushing myself more so im still debating if its the mk. Also my hunger isnt so crazy like evrryone else says.

25. Im on week two, and the hunger games have started. Has anyone else had acne problems on mk? Ive noticed some on the insides of my arms, im 32 and i dont get acne often at all, so im just curious
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My First PH Cycle... Newbie needs advice
    By 2bDiesel in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 05:59 PM
  2. first cycle newbie question
    By ben1ji in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 03:22 AM
  3. First AS Cycle, Please give me your input
    By mildain in forum Cycle Logs