Question about next stack

luke93

Awards
Hi all,

I'm going to be ordering a new stack soon for the upcoming months. I have tried a bunch of natural anabolics such as Anafuse, Anabeta Elite, and Alphamax. However, I have been reading into SARMS and was interested in trying one out. What concerns me about taking a SARM is if I will need PCT or not. I have read posts that say you don't and some that say you do. Would an over the counter PCT be able to control my hormones? I was going to stack Rad 140, Elim1nate, and Ergonine. Would the Elim1nate be an effective PCT? Also open to any suggestions of other SARMS. Thanks and I appreciate any help

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Sarms are suppressive and I would recommend PCT

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I thought rad140 was pretty good I stacked it with s4 also it was a very good combo in my opinion

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, you will be disappointed if you don't use a real serm. They're so easy to get and cheap. Torem, Nolva, Clomid. I always run my PCT with torem, clomid, m test, reduce XT, X gels, and mk677. Eliminate is useless for estrogen control and I would save the ergonine for pct as well. Cycle Assist will cover all your bases for on cycle support.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^This. You're going need to pick up Nolva and dose at 20/20/10/10 or get Clomid and dose at 50/50/25/25.