Next Supplement Stack Advise (Intermediate Lifter)

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quick run down. I have been training for over 10 years. Just recently (about a year ago) made the switch from low reps 2-5 in most exercises due to my sport after training for 5 years this way. I now do a combination of training that includes a much wider range of reps up to 12. My main focus is squats, press, and deadlifts. I run 10-14 prep phases and then 4-week "comp" phase to max out 3x/year. Squat- 330, deadlift- 370, press- 140 (i know it needs some work), bodyweight 165lbs +/- 3 lbs, 34 years of age.

My main focus is strength. I don't care about body composition (but don't look to be fat either), although I am lean anyways as a byproduct of my training. The only thing I want to do is get stronger and am looking for supplements to aid me in this. So I am mainly looking for supplements to increase my recovery and aid in strength.

I take Orange Triad, oximega 3 caps, and vit. C daily as my staples. I have used E9, Anabeta, X-Gels, Gharine, creatine, Viron, Alphamx, Ultimate-T, Dermacrine, and a few othrs I can't think of right now and a bunch of pres. The pres are great for those heavy leg days or max days. Of the supplements that I took I would say the E9 and Gharine consisently had a positive effect for me.Gharine was just great for my sleep.

So, I am looking to get a stack together. I have been interested in MK677 as Gharine really worked for me hen I believe they took it off the market so i stopped taking it. I see that Somatozine seems to be the new MK677 favorite. I was looking to use that and then wanted a natty anabolic.

Any recs. for Natty Anabolic for someone who is doing a combination of low 3-moderate 12 reps in any given week?

I was also looking at DHEA and Prenenolone after seeing a thread about it and sparking interest in me again. I used it briefly years ago and then didn't see too much on it Thoughts?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the natty product have you looked at MassMax XT? There are a handful of logs on here you can read through. Most users gained around 4-6 lbs in 4 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely check out the supplement logs section for logs on Massmax xt. I've used it and really like the product. It's a newer product and most users have positive feedback on it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It looks like you have some solid experience with natural test products from what you've used in the past. Were there any products you've used before that you enjoyed/liked the most? Also, did you use the OG Alphamax, or was it Alphamax XT? Also, have you ever stacked any of the products you've taken before? X-Gels and Alphamax XT has always gotten incredible feedback for a natural anabolic stack as well.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It looks like you have some solid experience with natural test products from what you've used in the past. Were there any products you've used before that you enjoyed/liked the most? Also, did you use the OG Alphamax, or was it Alphamax XT? Also, have you ever stacked any of the products you've taken before? X-Gels and Alphamax XT has always gotten incredible feedback for a natural anabolic stack as well.
I used the original alphamax. I used x gels but I felt it made me too sore for the type of workouts I do. Was also looking into Laxo and Epi as well. I really like Gharine had a positive effect on my sleep. Anabeta allowed me o eat more which in turn was good for workouts.

I was thinking of running somatozine as I did before 10mg then work my up. Have not looked at the label yet. Was curious about pegnenolone and dhea too and then a natty anabolic.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I used the original alphamax. I used x gels but I felt it made me too sore for the type of workouts I do. Was also looking into Laxo and Epi as well. I really like Gharine had a positive effect on my sleep. Anabeta allowed me o eat more which in turn was good for workouts.

I was thinking of running somatozine as I did before 10mg then work my up. Have not looked at the label yet. Was curious about pegnenolone and dhea too and then a natty anabolic.
I don't have any experience with somatozine or pegnenolone, are they natural compounds?

I completely understand the soreness with X-Gels, the DOMS killed me too. But the return was worth it for the times I've used it. I would read up on Alphamax XT if you enjoyed the OG forumla. XT is improved and the feedback has been stellar. Epi and Laxo are also both good natural options

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thinking about going with MK677 for 8-12 weeks, dhea and pregnenolone for 8-12 (gotta do more research), and a natty anabolic. Is it worth using another test booster with this? For the natty anabolic not sure what yet but prob. Either epi or laxo or combination. Better to dose preg and dhea as single ingredients or an inclusive supplement?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

As far as EPi you will not find a better priced one than EPI PLEX. (Usually low 30s)