XFA Vs. ANIMAL TEST

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Hi everyone, for my next training cycle i would like to try an ARA supplement. I have to choose between Animal TEST and X Factor Advanced.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi everyone, for my next training cycle i would like to try an ARA supplement. I have to choose between Animal TEST and X Factor Advanced.
Why these 2? Animal test is overpriced and xfa is overpriced and possibly a bit counterproductive.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I can only find these here in Italy
I follow the markets closely and XFA is most often better than XF and XGels in the US at least. - not sure where bosskardo is getting his information. Anyhow, if I had to choose between the two - I would pick XFA for sure.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I follow the markets closely and XFA is most often better than XF and XGels in the US at least. - not sure where bosskardo is getting his information. XFA is nearly as good as XF or Xgels (maybe 10% difference). Anyhow, if I had to choose between the two you have access too - I would pick XFA for sure.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I follow the markets closely and XFA is most often better than XF and XGels in the US at least. - not sure where bosskardo is getting his information. XFA is nearly as good as XF or Xgels (maybe 10% difference). I certainly would not call it counter productive lol. Anyhow, if I had to choose between the two you have access too - I would pick XFA for sure.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both are great products, but you have to look at the other ingredients in both. Test has other stuff included to aid in the increase in test levels. XFA is ARA with some extra to benefit it. X-gels is another option you may want to look into as it is strictly ARA.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I follow the markets closely and XFA is most often better than XF and XGels in the US at least. - not sure where bosskardo is getting his information. XFA is nearly as good as XF or Xgels (maybe 10% difference). I certainly would not call it counter productive lol. Anyhow, if I had to choose between the two you have access too - I would pick XFA for sure.
XFA has fish oil. It will make your joints better but possibly reduce gains from ARA. Better to take fish oil at night.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah out of those 2 xfactor advance

But get your hands on just xfactor or xgels

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Nutraplanet has special pricing for international orders now
They don't offer shipment insurance, if my package get lost at the customs i'll lose the money.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Xgels for sure but if you don't have other options both are great products. I myself started with animal and then tried xfa. They treated me well and would not hesitate to recommend these products.