Redcon1

Mplemmons

Awards
I've been thinking about trying out Redcon1 somal1 and somal4 product stack. Has anyone out there tried their products?

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking about trying out Redcon1 somal1 and somal4 product stack. Has anyone out there tried their products?
Aren't these pretty pricey for the dosages? I feel like you can find better priced alternatives.

I might be off base though

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have used their total war pre workout, big noise and fade out (sleep supplement). They are all top notch quality. I have no experience with their ph line.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Probably a cheaper alternative but if you feel like spending the extra coin I'm sure it's decent

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
HiTech Produces their products... there are definitely higher dosed products of equal or greater quality available.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aren't these pretty pricey for the dosages? I feel like you can find better priced alternatives.

I might be off base though

Kraken is a better dosed version of their preworkout Total War. I have used their sleep product Fade Out and liked the results.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
HiTech Produces their products... there are definitely higher dosed products of equal or greater quality available.
I thought it was BSL hi tech purchased a piece of and redcon was started by one of the owners of BSL

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was BSL hi tech purchased a piece of and redcon was started by one of the owners of BSL
Yes redcon is owned by Aaron who was a part owner but split from BSL. The guy is producing good supplements and I dont believe they are affiliated w hi-tech

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Video of Aaron Silverman discussing where #redcon 1 products are made.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
They make a lot of products for other companies that they don't actually own.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Glad I could help you out though. I believe pretty much any DHEA/Andro product containing cyclosomal delivery is produced by Hi-Tech. Cyclosome Technology is trademarked by Jared Wheat, owner of Hi-Tech.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Yes redcon is owned by Aaron who was a part owner but split from BSL. The guy is producing good supplements and I dont believe they are affiliated w hi-tech
I thought that was the case. I have heard good stuff and I do like the dosing they have in their PWO

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Redcon1 is owned by Aaron. He is sole owner of the company. Hi tech dose produce his products as he is part owner in Prime again. Their products have good quality and dosing is good.

Mcwinning

Awards
total war is considered a stim bomb right? I have not used any DMAA or DMHA before, but have experienced AMP citrate awhiles back. Lookin for a pre for early morning workouts. not sure to dive in this one or not. The doses are nice

dont mean to hijack thread, could make new one if needed.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
total war is considered a stim bomb right? I have not used any DMAA or DMHA before, but have experienced AMP citrate awhiles back. Lookin for a pre for early morning workouts. not sure to dive in this one or not. The doses are nice

dont mean to hijack thread, could make new one if needed.
It hits hard but its not anything crazy.

Mplemmons

Awards
I like total war, it seems to work good for me without the skin crawl

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
[video=youtube;WWqXyfQV3eQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWqXyfQV3eQ[/video]

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to run them I suggest a 3;1 ratio of 1-DHEA to 4-DHEA.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you are going to run them I suggest a 3;1 ratio of 1-DHEA to 4-DHEA.
Good to see you back brother. This is a good dosing scheme. Watch mind and muscle as well for some good deals on 1 and 4.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Listen, the 4 products have never been the "SUPERSTAR" prohormones that people think that they are. I never was a fan of 4-Diol and I even tried it as an inject at one point. It's "ok" and the old 1-AD / 4-AD combo from Ergopharm was always with a high dose of the 1 isomer and a considerably lower dose of the 4 product. It's similar with BOLDIONE. That had to be dosed at 600mg to see a good effect. 11-OXO was similar.

1-Andro is the superstar prohormone out of them all and that's due to the metabolism resistance. Then again each person metabolizes differently. I also happen to love the 5-DHEA found in M1D from LG Sciences. I think at the right dose with the proper cofactors you can see some really great benefits from 5-DHEA.