Nutrient Partitioning/GDA

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried A LOT of different NP's/GDA's in the past, all with varying degrees of success and I'm a long term fan and user of PerforMax Labs' SlinMax. As I'm running out I went to order another bottle when I came across this, AI Sports Glycobol XT.
Just wanted to see what people thought of the profile and if anybody has/had used this?

Glycobol XT.png

Reps for answers, opinions and experiences.

Thank You

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No where near as effective as Predator by chaos and pain which is my all time favorite GDA. This ranks down the list of GDA's and I have tried just about everyone of them

I personally would grab slintensity from evomuse when back in stock or chaos and pain predator. Slinmax is good but it's about 3-4th favorite on my list of GDA's

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Solid profile in that. What is the percentage of Berberine?
What's the price on that?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
$40 for 90 caps
With that recent predator sale I got 4 bottles for the same price :)
Yep. Kicking myself for missing that one! lol. Similar profile, but has a few nice extras, and the one cap, maybe 2 caps are nice as well for theirs.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No where near as effective as Predator by chaos and pain which is my all time favorite GDA. This ranks down the list of GDA's and I have tried just about everyone of them

I personally would grab slintensity from evomuse when back in stock or chaos and pain predator. Slinmax is good but it's about 3-4th favorite on my list of GDA's
I seriously considered Predator, on your recommendation, but I can't really see anything special in the formula. Where as the 500mg Agmatine and 500mg of Berberine with the GS extract in this kind of sticks out to me.
Predator is still on my 'To Try' list though, The "Super Berberine" is very tempting.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seriously considered Predator, on your recommendation, but I can't really see anything special in the formula. Where as the 500mg Agmatine and 500mg of Berberine with the GS extract in this kind of sticks out to me.
Predator is still on my 'To Try' list though, The "Super Berberine" is very tempting.
Best part about predator is that 1 pill is usually enough for most of you carb meals

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that because of the Super Berberine?
Because nothing else in that formula really stands out except for that
Nothing really special about Super Berberine. ?

Check out Glycophase- fully dosed ingreds for around $18-22

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like AI Sports products, but I believe this specific product had a problem with the berberine sourcing in the past, or it was not as high as the label claimed. I will look around.

SlinMax is hard to beat for the price and the profile.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I read in another thread that Gymnema Sylvestre is not the best choice for a GDA as it slows/blocks the digestion of carbs. Is this the consensus? I am new to GDA's, and I am looking to try a new one soon...

I used Slintensity here and there recently as my first GDA, but it gives me such horrendous farts that I can taste them. I never used it consistently due to that, but I also did not enjoy any acute pump effects...just gas.

Aside from that, I have used Assass1nate, but it seems like nobody really considers it to be a true GDA?

Thanks for any info..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It doesn't have to be perfect on paper to work in human experience.
Is every product you take have to be 100% Scientifically backed for it to be successful?
Does every single workout split have to be worshipped by an IFBB Pro to illict results?

You need to stop being narrow minded. When every single person on this forum who has bought predator continues to state it is the best product and GDA They have taken there is a reason. It just simply WORKS. The experience of those who have tried it, and those who have put it to use have seen the light. I won't sit here and BS you, it clearly is as good if not better then the OG Recomp, and like I said I have tried nearly every GDA You can think of on the market.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read in another thread that Gymnema Sylvestre is not the best choice for a GDA as it slows/blocks the digestion of carbs. Is this the consensus? I am new to GDA's, and I am looking to try a new one soon...

I used Slintensity here and there recently as my first GDA, but it gives me such horrendous farts that I can taste them. I never used it consistently due to that, but I also did not enjoy any acute pump effects...just gas.

Aside from that, I have used Assass1nate, but it seems like nobody really considers it to be a true GDA?

Thanks for any info..
I've read about GS extract inhibiting the amalyse enzyme, but nothing conclusive. The only product/ingredient with any actual backing for carb blocking is White Kidney Bean extract, specifically an extract called Phase 2.
If you're looking for a tried, true and tested GDA I'd recommend PerforMax's SlinMax. As I said, I'm a long time fan and user and it proves it's worth against blood glucose monitors.

How was Assass1nate? That's also in my list haha

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't have to be perfect on paper to work in human experience.
Is every product you take have to be 100% Scientifically backed for it to be successful?
Does every single workout split have to be worshipped by an IFBB Pro to illict results?

You need to stop being narrow minded. When every single person on this forum who has bought predator continues to state it is the best product and GDA They have taken there is a reason. It just simply WORKS. The experience of those who have tried it, and those who have put it to use have seen the light. I won't sit here and BS you, it clearly is as good if not better then the OG Recomp, and like I said I have tried nearly every GDA You can think of on the market.
I totally understand what you're saying and appreciate your input. I'm not being narrow minded, I've tried and tested lots of GDA's myself. I still want to try, and might still buy, Predator next, I just came across this and wondered what others, such as yourself, thought or had experienced.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've read about GS extract inhibiting the amalyse enzyme, but nothing conclusive. The only product/ingredient with any actual backing for carb blocking is White Kidney Bean extract, specifically an extract called Phase 2.
If you're looking for a tried, true and tested GDA I'd recommend PerforMax's SlinMax. As I said, I'm a long time fan and user and it proves it's worth against blood glucose monitors.

How was Assass1nate? That's also in my list haha
The other member mentioned that GS inhibited it, but probably not to a significant degree. May be one ingredient to avoid though due to the questions about what it does and to what degree. Who knows...

Seems like SlinMax has been the tried and true on here for quite some time now. I will probably try that next...gotta love agmatine regardless! Assass1nate was good at suppressing appetite and at times it felt like it made me sweat a little. Dosing 2 caps prior to a high carb meal did not produce a pump though...not entirely sure if it's supposed to.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like SlinMax has been the tried and true on here for quite some time now. I will probably try that next...gotta love agmatine regardless! Assass1nate was good at suppressing appetite and at times it felt like it made me sweat a little. Dosing 2 caps prior to a high carb meal did not produce a pump though...not entirely sure if it's supposed to.
Everytime I've tried a new GDA I've tested it against a Glucose monitor, hence why I've stuck with SlinMax for so long. Agmatine definitely seems to be a reliable ingredient, as do Berberine and NA-R-ALA.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everytime I've tried a new GDA I've tested it against a Glucose monitor, hence why I've stuck with SlinMax for so long. Agmatine definitely seems to be a reliable ingredient, as do Berberine and NA-R-ALA.
Really hard to beat SlinMax. The label doesn't lie. However, we know people will always have their favorites.

How can we make one of the most popular nutrient repartioners even more popular? Stay tuned...

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really hard to beat SlinMax. The label doesn't lie. However, we know people will always have their favorites.

How can we make one of the most popular nutrient repartioners even more popular? Stay tuned...
Wait! What!?
You can't leave it at "Stay tuned" after saying things like that!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait! What!?
You can't leave it at "Stay tuned" after saying things like that!!
Don't worry, just some tweaks here and there to keep Performax Labs relevant and keep our consumers/fans happy.

From Adizzle1 citing Stack3d article:

This October Performax Labs is going to be making a massive amount of changes that will no doubt excite fans and encourage everyone else to take a second look. The list of changes coming is quite comprehensive as well as surprising mostly because all of the action is happening in a single month.

Firstly Performax Labs will be rebranding its entire lineup and updating some of its supplements’ packaging. Secondly, every product is switching to 100% transparent labels, so no more proprietary blends, with a selection of the brand’s supplements also being reformulated.

Lastly, the major relaunch is bringing an all-new website, which will introduce Performax Labs’ ambassador program giving fans the chance to score free product. As big as that list of developments is the brand also plans on releasing a new amino formula and flavored fat burner in the months following.

Basically, if you’re a Performax Labs fan, this October sounds like it’ll be the brand’s biggest month since its initial arrival.

Were really excited for this, 3-4 of our current products are getting tweaked and upgraded. Doing all brand new packaging and branding. Updating flavor systems, removing any and all prop blends and working on 2-3 new products coming soon! Big things coming!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't worry, just some tweaks here and there to keep Performax Labs relevant and keep our consumers/fans happy.

From Adizzle1 citing Stack3d article:

This October Performax Labs is going to be making a massive amount of changes that will no doubt excite fans and encourage everyone else to take a second look. The list of changes coming is quite comprehensive as well as surprising mostly because all of the action is happening in a single month.

Firstly Performax Labs will be rebranding its entire lineup and updating some of its supplements’ packaging. Secondly, every product is switching to 100% transparent labels, so no more proprietary blends, with a selection of the brand’s supplements also being reformulated.

Lastly, the major relaunch is bringing an all-new website, which will introduce Performax Labs’ ambassador program giving fans the chance to score free product. As big as that list of developments is the brand also plans on releasing a new amino formula and flavored fat burner in the months following.

Basically, if you’re a Performax Labs fan, this October sounds like it’ll be the brand’s biggest month since its initial arrival.

Were really excited for this, 3-4 of our current products are getting tweaked and upgraded. Doing all brand new packaging and branding. Updating flavor systems, removing any and all prop blends and working on 2-3 new products coming soon! Big things coming!
ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpeg

Are you doing/changing anything with SlinMax?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

It just does not work that well unfortunately. Got two bottles sitting around collecting dust while I use pretty much every other GDA.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It just does not work that well unfortunately. Got two bottles sitting around collecting dust while I use pretty much every other GDA.
Sorry to hear that, however not surprised you feel that way based on some of your previous posts. FD2 is your holy grail.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I picked up a bottle of slinmax a few weeks back and love it. Two caps before huge carb filled meals and I can eat and eat without bloat and I'm waking up so lean.
The agmatine is keeping me pumped throughout the day that I even supplement it with, yes, you guessed it more agmatine!!
Love it for the pump and its numerous other health benefits.
I can't comment on other gda supplements like slintensity, or predator because slinmax does what I need it to do.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's odd, maybe if there was a way to promote FD2 you would magically like it again? Let me guess, it worked amazing for months then randomly one day you changed your mind and it does not work that well now.

I love 2 slinmax plus 1 fd before a carb meal - I dose this twice a day plus 2 preworkout. Serious synergy.
I love using 1 cap of FD2 with 2 caps of Slinmax - two to three times a day before meals. Amazing synergy.
I prefer Slintensity (on sale at NP) especially 1 cap before bed. But Slinmax is very good as well (on sale at nutri-verse).

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's odd, maybe if there was a way to promote FD2 you would magically like it again? Let me guess, it worked amazing for months then randomly one day you changed your mind and it does not work that well now.

lol this is good

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I also dose fd2 but doing the slinmax solo to gauge its full benefits as I'm guessing it's a waste to stack the both, would it be overkill using both?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also dose fd2 but doing the slinmax solo to gauge its full benefits as I'm guessing it's a waste to stack the both, would it be overkill using both?
i use fd2 with predator

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Works well. But Slintensity I found worked much better.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Worked well with FD2 at the time. Then Slintensity finally became available. It works much better alone or stacked with FD2. Dollar for dollar, its a a much better GDA and better value (one cap instead of two). Most folks commenting seem to agree that Slinmax is way down the list of what they would buy as a GDA. I promoted your product earlier cause it worked. And I use other Performax products. I got my hands on something else and it works MUCH better. Sorry this bothers you. Nothing odd about that or my previous comments is their? Go back to drawing board and make a GDA now bud and stop your crying.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Works well with FD2 yep. Slintensity works much better. Dollar for dollar a much better GDA and better value. That's not odd at all is it?
So you said you 'LOVED' it, there was 'AMAZING' and 'SERIOUS' synergy and Slinmax is 'VERY GOOD' but then today 'it doesn't work that well' and something else is much better.

That's some serious back peddling. Yea that's odd.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
So you 'LOVED' it, there was 'AMAZING' and 'SERIOUS' synergy and Slinmax is 'VERY GOOD' but then today 'it doesn't work well' and something else is much better.

That's some serious back peddling.
You made up a few things their Bud - you got to work on your reading and memory. Slinmax is just not as good - its a good product, but their are better choices. Sorry about hurting your feelings. You'll get over it. Have you tried the new release of Slintensity? My guess it no and that yoru just butt hurt. Now get back to copying other companies products and making that packaging extra flashy.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oops didn't know you were still editing your post and changing your argument. I remember you saying this

I prefer Slintensity (on sale at NP) especially 1 cap before bed. But Slinmax is very good as well (on sale at nutri-verse).
Also Slinmax is the forum favorite.

After you respond to this ill give you ample time to edit your next post and reconstruct that argument as well.

Thanks for your feedback buddy!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Oops didn't know you were still editing your post and changing your argument. I remember you saying this

Also Slinmax is the forum favorite.

After you respond to this ill give you ample time to edit your next post and reconstruct that argument as well.

Thanks for your feedback buddy!
Oh excuse me. I did not realize it was a forum favorite. Well that changes everything lol

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I've read a lot of the gda threads on here and must say that slintensity certainly does not get more votes than slinmax, I read all these threads to make my mind up on slinmax and I'm very happy with my choice

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad we could clear this up!

Because when you first posted 'it didn't work that well' it was odd but now we know 'it worked', 'works well' and that 'Slinmax is a good product' you just prefer Slintensity. That's a much more fair response vs what you initially posted.

Thanks for clearing it up!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Anyone using a Blood Glucose Monitor to test exactly what these "GDAs" are doing?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone using a Blood Glucose Monitor to test exactly what these "GDAs" are doing?
Slims posted he has on the first page of this thread.

Also I know other users have as well. Performax sponsored Coach, coaches a lot of IFBB pros, used a glucometer while testing Slunmax and was impressed with the results.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I do and I have my clients use BG meters even with their GDA's to monitor BG Levels. I have a client who is diabetic, so I have him take BG readings a few days a week and keep his carb intake and sources consistent to prevent any kind of spike in his levels. I personally have noticed with Predator by C&P my BG levels stay the lowest (even after cheat meals which could include donuts, takeout food, ice cream etc). Slintentiy / Slinmax would fall right behind it. All are good products but yes these 3 GDA's def play a role in helping keep my BG down and insulin sensitivity in check especially as I ramp up the carbs in my offseason.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up a bottle of slinmax a few weeks back and love it. Two caps before huge carb filled meals and I can eat and eat without bloat and I'm waking up so lean.
The agmatine is keeping me pumped throughout the day that I even supplement it with, yes, you guessed it more agmatine!!
Love it for the pump and its numerous other health benefits.
I can't comment on other gda supplements like slintensity, or predator because slinmax does what I need it to do.
My favorite thing with SlinMax are the food pumps. Eat a ton of carbs, stomach is not bloated, and veins are out and popping like intra workout.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My favorite thing with SlinMax are the food pumps. Eat a ton of carbs, stomach is not bloated, and veins are out and popping like intra workout.
Sounds fun...can't wait to try it! I just ordered today. It will be interesting for me to compare it to Slintensity as I don't really notice any of those affects. Trust me, I looked too..

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, that agmatime dose is pretty great.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel free to add to this but I want to make a list of supplimental things that have a positive effect on blood sugar, insulin and nutrient partitioning...

Agmatine
Chromium
Berberine
Banaba
NA-R-ALA
Magnesium
Apple Cider Vinegar
Cinnamon
Gymnema Sylvestre
Bitter Melon
Bergenin

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I like AI Sports products, but I believe this specific product had a problem with the berberine sourcing in the past, or it was not as high as the label claimed. I will look around.

SlinMax is hard to beat for the price and the profile.
Interesting.

First 2 bottles of Glycobol I tried were great years ago, then last bottle I got in maybe 2016 did not feel much. Maybe it was the berberine?