Bloodshr3d Raw and Ign1t how to stack

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how you guys stack these 2 throughout the day? Especially on workout days.

I read that both directions advice to be taken on an empty stomach prior to breakfast - so just 2 caps of ign1te and 1 scoop of BSW or do I save the scoop of BSW before workout due to the energy and focus it gives out?

Sorry War not Raw - incorrect in title

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Raw or War? Thread title says Raw but content says BSW.

The reason it says to take on an empty stomach is two-fold...stims will kick in a bit quicker, and for Ignit3 and BSR, rauwolscine is best used not in the presence of insulin (this second point is less of an issue with BSW, which does not include rauwolscine).

If it were me, I'd use one and then the other...probably Bloodshr3d earlier in the cut, and then Ignit3 later as that one is a little more comprehensive for fat burning (although many people find Bloodshr3d to be a bit better for appetite suppression, so the choice is yours). Using them this way ensures that you're getting the full doses of each compound, rather than partial doses if you're using a half-dose of each. The other option is to use Ignit3 upon waking up (and then try not to eat breakfast for at least 30-60 minutes after taking it), and then Bloodshr3d preworkout as that one tends to be a bit harder hitting for energy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree with the above. Using Bloodshr3d first then following with the ignite would be a good run.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
At the moment I don't work out in the morning. So should I still take bloodshr3d in the morning as directed on the back? Or can I take it somewhere between meals closer to a workout?

Why do they suggest taking it in the morning before breakfast?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At the moment I don't work out in the morning. So should I still take bloodshr3d in the morning as directed on the back? Or can I take it somewhere between meals closer to a workout?

One reason would be that it's far away from bedtime. It's pretty long lasting, taking it in the evening or even full dose late afternoon could interfere with sleep.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
ah ok so its just sleep related - its nothing to do with any benefits.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Prior to breakfast is fasted, so it's a better time to use the rauwolscine, which is best taken not in the presence of insulin. I'd try to wait another 30-60 minutes after using it before eating breakfast too.

But yeah, you can take it preworkout. Exercise's effect on insulin means that's a fine time to take it too, and it works well as a preworkout.

akhimoe

Awards
I’ve had a similar question too,

I train mid afternoon how do I stack bloodshred war and ignit 3 + forslean for a beginner