Mk677

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i cant speak to the quality but just came across it and holy **** its cheap... if u decide to run it keep me posted on your results...

H

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered medals research mk 677 should I post that review here or make a new one?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brawn or Olympus UK, in US Purerawz or Sarmspharm. I will have to look up MA labs. Let me know how Medals Research goes, i returned two bottles im favor of more known brands. But if its good their Ebay seller was quick and friendly even on return.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you find the RAD 140 works like a test base, or ran solo? If it is good, I'll order one to compare to Brawn from UK.

H

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Brawn or Olympus UK, in US Purerawz or Sarmspharm. I will have to look up MA labs. Let me know how Medals Research goes, i returned two bottles im favor of more known brands. But if its good their Ebay seller was quick and friendly even on return.
I bought the mk 677 directly from medals research it should be here Monday

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Do you find the RAD 140 works like a test base, or ran solo? If it is good, I'll order one to compare to Brawn from UK.
The rad 140 put me in a good mood and an over sense of well being is the only way I can explain it my workout also seemed to get very intense the first week it gave me more drive and pump that happened the first week it did not take 2 weeks to kick in I was very impressed with it and I added s4 and ostarine to it about 3 weeks after I started dosing the rad....

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats whats up, excited to run Mk and RAD soon.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should. You will not find a more effective MK product on the market anywhere, as Somatozine (my MK product) contains a half-dozen other ingredients clinically proven to not only further increase GH, IGF-1, and IGFBP-3 levels, but to increase the half-life and bioavailability of these hormones as well. The reviews and price are excellent, especially with the 20% off code (am20).