41 year old stack. Orde ing this tonight. Give me your opinion.

Cb777

Awards
Daa max, estrogen blocker/ai, folidrone 2.0, aps crea. Nitrate. Xgels. Agmatine ;

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Skip DMAA it does less than you think. Which AI and why? The rest looks fine.

sespress

Awards
Skip DMAA it does less than you think. Which AI and why? The rest looks fine.
Stuff gives me the major case of the Jitters. So some folks might reverse effect from it. I couldn't work out on it at all. And the crash for me was pretty bad.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daa max, estrogen blocker/ai, folidrone 2.0, aps crea. Nitrate. Xgels. Agmatine ;
A few things to consider though. DAA might be fine for libido, if that. I believe you can spend your money better while still achieving a raise in libido but experience other benefits like strength gains, physique improvement and better sleep.

Everybody seems to want to take AIs/estrogen blockers to get "dry" but remember, estrogen plays a key role in libido. Some people, like myself, are sensitive to these types of supplements and experience lower libido once the product has "kicked in". Just be mindful of that.

FD2 I have not used yet but I need to. A lot of good reviews on here. Need to bite the bullet and try it.

I've used creatine nitrate once and really enjoyed the pumps. Actually stacked it with ArA midway through. Really nice. At the same time, you can also go a different route and find a pre workout (stim or non stim) that has "pump" ingredients in it and stack with ArA then take bulk creatine mono or a pre workout that has creatine in it already. Some intra workouts have creatine as well.

Same with agmatine. Great ingredient. I like to search for pre workouts that have agmatine in it (usually).

Hope this helps. Any questions just ask ;)

sespress

Awards
Looks fine. A few things to consider though. DAA might be fine for libido, if that. I believe you can spend your money better while still achieving a raise in libido but experience other benefits like strength gains, physique improvement and better sleep.

Everybody seems to want to take AIs/estrogen blockers to get "dry" but remember, estrogen plays a key role in libido. Some people, like myself, are sensitive to these types of supplements and experience lower libido once the product has "kicked in". Just be mindful of that.

FD2 I have not used yet but I need to. A lot of good reviews on here. Need to bite the bullet and try it.

I've used creatine nitrate once and really enjoyed the pumps. Actually stacked it with ArA midway through. Really nice. At the same time, you can also go a different route and find a pre workout (stim or non stim) that has "pump" ingredients in it and stack with ArA then take bulk creatine mono or a pre workout that has creatine in it already. Some intra workouts have creatine as well.

Same with agmatine. Great ingredient. I like to search for pre workouts that have agmatine in it (usually).

Hope this helps. Any questions just ask ;)
You happen to have a pre that you like that fits that bill - one with less than 40 billion grams of stims, but isn't stim free? That's been the challenge here. It's either free, has 300mg caffeine, or some dmaa and other stims, etc.. I've got a few tubs I just gave away for the shipping price bc I couldn't handle them.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Whats the AI?..I'd drop the DAA and grab some Pregnenolone and add LJ100...along with a solid AI. Just my opinion.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You happen to have a pre that you like that fits that bill - one with less than 40 billion grams of stims, but isn't stim free? That's been the challenge here. It's either free, has 300mg caffeine, or some dmaa and other stims, etc.. I've got a few tubs I just gave away for the shipping price bc I couldn't handle them.
A lot of stuff that was low stim that I have used isn't on the market anymore or has been reformulated. Something to consider is to take your favorite pre workout (assuming it's high stim) but use half of a scoop. Just enough to give you what you are looking for. Then stack it with a stim free pre workout and/or intra workout product.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That being said, I know white flood by controlled Labs only has (I think) 150mg of caffeine.

sespress

Awards
Also it sounds like my family running out of the ocean cause they saw a jelly fish 0_o

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll look that up ty!
No problem. If you need help with a non stim, intra, or high stim but half a scoop. just let me know. A few solid options with solid deals going on right now.

sespress

Awards
No problem. If you need help with a non stim, intra, or high stim but half a scoop. just let me know. A few solid options with solid deals going on right now.
Yeah I've been taking ON Amino energy cause it's simple then adding in a non stim. It's okish.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I've been taking ON Amino energy cause it's simple then adding in a non stim. It's okish.
A lot better products out there lol

Hey! Performax Labs is having a contest to win a tub of our recently reformulated intra workout called PowerMax XT. You should totally apply!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
don't use use ARA and Folidrone 2.0 at the same time. ARA is an inflammatory (which I would not recommend at all) and Folidrone 2.0 is an anti inflammatory. DAA is useless and I see no reason to use an AI. Of what you have listed, I would use folidrone 2.0 and nitrates.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above drop the daa max and then you'll be good to go.