Edibles ?

Bender402

Awards
PM me if any info on this. I am new and wanna know about it for pct purposes. Thanks

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Are you referring to marijuana edibles for PCT???

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is why we can'y have nice things

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. This is about to be a closed thread and a possible ban for OP

sespress

Awards
Oh wow, and the emoji used is the best. This post just made my night.

Bender402

Awards
All the illegal stuff discussed here this shouldn't be too bad lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Go get an MJ card from a friendly physician and your state regulating agency and walk into an MJ store and buy some. I assume you are in a state where it i now LEGAL. Can't really see it for athletes though - I'd try CBD or Kratom.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought he was asking about Edible Plants along the Pacific Coast Terrain... :D The wild kind.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah. I love eating. Pizza, ribs, wings, onion rings - it's all edible to me.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Protein brownie edibles for post workout gains and relaxation? Controls cortisol and increases protein synthesis

Lol

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If we are talking about protein and brownies and things that are edible, I think we need TheSolution to join in.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. I love eating. Pizza, ribs, wings, onion rings - it's all edible to me.
They are anabolic as all get out too!!!

WTH - Edibles in PCT??? Makes no sense. I want to increase my xeno estrogens during my PCT. Can you all help me with that? Not against weed in any way shape or form but also can not see it adding any benefit to a PCT either. Well unless you have zero appetite during PCT that is.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They are anabolic as all get out too!!!

WTH - Edibles in PCT??? Makes no sense. I want to increase my xeno estrogens during my PCT. Can you all help me with that? Not against weed in any way shape or form but also can not see it adding any benefit to a PCT either. Well unless you have zero appetite during PCT that is.
I thought this thread was about food???

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought this thread was about food???
You probably also thought that Feminism was actually about Equality!

BOOM!!!!! Okay I know you know better than that part! :)

I have never heard a normal person refer to food as Edibles. However I have heard it used referring to that sweet girl Mary Jane.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You probably also thought that Feminism was actually about Equality!

BOOM!!!!! Okay I know you know better than that part! :)

I have never heard a normal person refer to food as Edibles. However I have heard it used referring to that sweet girl Mary Jane.
All I know is that we really need to end women's suffrage! All those poor women!

And, I think we all know that normal isn't usually used in any paragraphs that mention me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All I know is that we really need to end women's suffrage! All those poor women!

And, I think we all know that normal isn't usually used in any paragraphs that mention me.
Damn... you got me there! Nobody is dropping the word normal when referencing you... well unless it is along these lines. "Don't worry that type of thing is actually normal for HIT4ME..."

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wait, are people saying speaking of marijuana is bannable on this forum even when asking about it in related to health/bodybuilding? I mean it's being legalized slowly across the U.S., yet speaking of steroids and growth hormones which are more widely illegal is allowed?

Please tell me I misinterpreted something.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait, are people saying speaking of marijuana is bannable on this forum even when asking about it in related to health/bodybuilding? I mean it's being legalized slowly across the U.S., yet speaking of steroids and growth hormones which are more widely illegal is allowed?

Please tell me I misinterpreted something.
No asking people how to PM you to source anything illegal is though. Many people talk about smoking on this forum. They even have an emoji for it. Might be the one that was used for this thread, I don't know it isn't displaying to me. Here are two of them :smokin: :439:

It's the same as gear we can talk about gear but can't talk about where to get it.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No asking people how to PM you to source anything illegal is though. Many people talk about smoking on this forum. They even have an emoji for it. Might be the one that was used for this thread, I don't know it isn't displaying to me. Here are two of them :smokin: :439:

It's the same as gear we can talk about gear but can't talk about where to get it.
Ah ok, I understand now why his post could be of some trouble. I didn't interpret it at first as though he was looking for someone to PM him sources, but I could see how it could be walking the line closely.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Protein brownie edibles for post workout gains and relaxation? Controls cortisol and increases protein synthesis

Lol
Would be a perfect way to come down for those of us who train in the evening but also enjoy stims ;)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edibles are great for recovery purposes, but I don't see a benefit in PCT. If not seeking psychoactives, CBD would be recommended, and they are currently studying several other cannabinoids for pain and recovery purposes. CBD is good for pain relief and general relaxation without drowsiness.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Damn... you got me there! Nobody is dropping the word normal when referencing you... well unless it is along these lines. "Don't worry that type of thing is actually normal for HIT4ME..."
LOL

Edibles are great for recovery purposes, but I don't see a benefit in PCT. If not seeking psychoactives, CBD would be recommended, and they are currently studying several other cannabinoids for pain and recovery purposes. CBD is good for pain relief and general relaxation without drowsiness.
In all seriousness, I agree. I vape a lot after my workout sessions to help wind down before I go to bed. I don't smoke after for obvious reasons. Edibles would work also as long as they aren't super strong.

It helps me relax and helps me eat enough food after as well ;)

But I don't really see a benefit for PCT except if your appetite starts to go away and your trying to hold/gain weight.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would be a perfect way to come down for those of us who train in the evening but also enjoy stims ;)
Better make sure you get an indica strain... that will help you sleep, sativa in an edible is going to give you a little buzz of energy, it is far better for being active. Not that I know about these things....

sespress

Awards
Haha I happen to be in Seattle MrKleen73 I took your advice. Nap time quickly approaches.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More and more we are seeing companies remove sativa and indica from their labeling on edibles as they are finding the extraction process is eliminating the traits that make the difference in flower. They don't yet understand how this is occurring and if it is the way the body metabolizes it, but in many blind tests, there is no difference found and often the strain believed to be sativa is incorrectly picked, and vice versa.

So, right now, the only way to truly get your sativa soaring and indica relaxation is to buy flower.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
More and more we are seeing companies remove sativa and indica from their labeling on edibles as they are finding the extraction process is eliminating the traits that make the difference in flower. They don't yet understand how this is occurring and if it is the way the body metabolizes it, but in many blind tests, there is no difference found and often the strain believed to be sativa is incorrectly picked, and vice versa.

So, right now, the only way to truly get your sativa soaring and indica relaxation is to buy flower.
It's because they are only looking for (Delta-9-)THC. Thats all. The flower has many, many, many more active chemicals in it which is what gives different strains different effects.

They've just become obsessed with Terpenes (gives flavor), THC and CBD.

sespress

Awards
Brandinooo with the knowledge. Yeah I haven't had both in the same brand edible before so I can't really say. But I asked for body buzz and it was just that hardly any paranoia - which on some strains is absolutely what happens to me.