Hi Tech 1-Testosterone spill Description?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Hi Tech 1-Testosterone spill Description?


    Long story short, I am curious as to what the pills look like for hi techs 1-testosterone? My family is not big fans of these supplements at all and I'm basically going to exchange them as another dietary supplement in a different bottle. However, if the pill says 1-testosterone on it...obviously I'm screwed!

    The old prohormone from the U.K. Often come in just white capsules and looked quite like any other health supplement, however these new ones try to be all fancy.

    Any other recommendations on unmarked pills? I know halodrol by gaspari actually says halodrol on it right? How goofy.


  2. Primeval labs version is just plain white pills that look like oval shaped aspirin. Do what I do bag them up for each day of the cycle no bottles.. oh yeah this one is for joints this one is a multi etc... that's what I do lol
    •   
       


  3. Name:  1-testosterone-hi-tech-pharma.png
Views: 460
Size:  796.7 KB

    They look like blue pressed pills to me.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    Name:  1-testosterone-hi-tech-pharma.png
Views: 460
Size:  796.7 KB

    They look like blue pressed pills to me.
    RIght so I'm guessing they don't have writing on them? I assumed by pictures I saw of the bottle that they don't.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Primeval labs version is just plain white pills that look like oval shaped aspirin. Do what I do bag them up for each day of the cycle no bottles.. oh yeah this one is for joints this one is a multi etc... that's what I do lol
    Great idea haha I take like 15 pills a day anyways which includes Multis/DIM supplements/etc
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Great idea haha I take like 15 pills a day anyways which includes Multis/DIM supplements/etc
    Once cycle I'm at 16 too... crazy **** man and I usually have to take them 1 or 2 at a time lol

  7. I think the most I was up to per day was 28 lol.

    Part of the problem why is it using Animal Pak. They have good stuff but it's always a ton of pills. Their joint support is eight.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    I think the most I was up to per day was 28 lol.

    Part of the problem why is it using Animal Pak. They have good stuff but it's always a ton of pills. Their joint support is eight.
    Jesus man lol I could not do that

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Jesus man lol I could not do that
    Yeah, I won't be getting that joint support again lol.

    It was something like 8 pills for that joint support, 7 pills for the PH's I was taking at the time, 2 daily medications for bipolar, 6 pills for the on-cycle support, 5 Vitamin D pills at 2,000 iu a piece which is 28 right there. Sometimes I'd take an extra fish oil, magnesium, zinc, etc.. so probably into the 30's lol. Spread throughout the day of course.

    Naturally, the vitamin D could be reduced, I just happened only find a 2,000 iu capsule the day I got them and I aim to take 10,000 total.

    Right now I'm probably at about 15 per day on PCT. That's because Sup3r-PCT by itself is 10 pills.

  10. Don't want to open up a bottle right now but yes they are unmarked. Name:  IMG_5660.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  1.38 MB
    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

    Muscle Research Supplements Rep
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NurseGray View Post
    Don't want to open up a bottle right now but yes they are unmarked. Name:  IMG_5660.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  1.38 MB
    thank you so much! And yes I appreciate everyone posting thanks!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Yeah, I won't be getting that joint support again lol.

    It was something like 8 pills for that joint support, 7 pills for the PH's I was taking at the time, 2 daily medications for bipolar, 6 pills for the on-cycle support, 5 Vitamin D pills at 2,000 iu a piece which is 28 right there. Sometimes I'd take an extra fish oil, magnesium, zinc, etc.. so probably into the 30's lol. Spread throughout the day of course.

    Naturally, the vitamin D could be reduced, I just happened only find a 2,000 iu capsule the day I got them and I aim to take 10,000 total.

    Right now I'm probably at about 15 per day on PCT. That's because Sup3r-PCT by itself is 10 pills.
    What were you using for joint support? I ended up getting the orange triad with joint support so it cuts it to 6 pills with a full multi

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Once cycle I'm at 16 too... crazy **** man and I usually have to take them 1 or 2 at a time lol
    On top of my pills I'm on TrT so here and there I gotta throw in my injections and then my liquid minerals I take etc, oh well what a life!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    On top of my pills I'm on TrT so here and there I gotta throw in my injections and then my liquid minerals I take etc, oh well what a life!
    If you're on trt why mess with orals? Just curious to each his own... obviously it's not a fear of injection haha

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    If you're on trt why mess with orals? Just curious to each his own... obviously it's not a fear of injection haha
    Tbh legal factor and if my family found unprescribed liquid vials I can only imagine. I don't want to deal with getting a source atm either. I don't plan to do many cycles at all either so liver isn't a big concern.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Tbh legal factor and if my family found unprescribed liquid vials I can only imagine. I don't want to deal with getting a source atm either. I don't plan to do many cycles at all either so liver isn't a big concern.
    Just curious that's all... good luck on your cycle man!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Tbh legal factor and if my family found unprescribed liquid vials I can only imagine. I don't want to deal with getting a source atm either. I don't plan to do many cycles at all either so liver isn't a big concern.
    Keep me posted man! I'm in the same boat... looking for a little bump to add to my TrT regimen.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    What were you using for joint support? I ended up getting the orange triad with joint support so it cuts it to 6 pills with a full multi
    Animal Flex by Universal Nutrition. I've enjoyed their supps before, but I forget they ALWAYS have more pills than any other brand.

    To the OP - Can't say I've come across one yet that actually has the compound or brand name listed on it. Not saying it doesn't exist, or that I'm an end all expert, but I think the only thing that's really going to have any imprints on it are real pharmaceuticals which are required to have for identification.

    Sucks though, I totally understand the need to keep it under wraps. My friends know I like my supplements, but I don't even bother trying to explain these things to them.

  19. Thanks ^^

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    thank you so much! And yes I appreciate everyone posting thanks!
    Good luck with your cycle!
    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

    Muscle Research Supplements Rep
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  21. glad you got it all figured out, best of luck with your cycle. let me know if you need any more help
    Non-affiliated

  22. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    glad you got it all figured out, best of luck with your cycle. let me know if you need any more help
    Just curious on dosing 3 pills a day, should I space them out like every 8 hours? What do you suggest

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Just curious on dosing 3 pills a day, should I space them out like every 8 hours? What do you suggest

    I always suggest all anabolics be spaced out evenly to maintain consistent blood levels. Seems to minimize potential sides
    Non-affiliated

  24. Thing looks like club drugs. Sure good idea?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Kaiyas_daddy View Post
    Thing looks like club drugs. Sure good idea?
    wat?

    1-Testosterone looks like ecstasy?
    Non-affiliated
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pct after HI TECH 1-TESTOSTERONE
    By tttt2604 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2017, 09:45 AM
  2. Hi Tech's 1-Testosterone and Decabolin
    By Big Bad Don in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2016, 12:35 PM
  3. Hi-Tech 1-Testosterone, Any good?
    By YoungBodyBuil in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-10-2016, 12:49 AM
  4. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 06-14-2016, 01:39 AM
  5. New Product Alert: 1-TESTOSTERONE by Hi-Tech
    By VaughnTrue in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-14-2016, 08:49 AM
Log in
Log in