Does Forskohlii need to be cycled, or mini-cycled(5 on, 2 days off)?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read a review of someone who took Barlowe's version of Forskohlii and stated it worked as well for him as tongkat ali. I cannot take tongkat ali, because it raises my blood pressure. I was wondering if Forskohlii raised blood pressure too and if it needed to be cycled and if it indeed does work as well as tongkat ali, or at least almost as well.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure no one knows. Everything is based off studies of 12 weeks. See how you feel

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I read a review of someone who took Barlowe's version of Forskohlii and stated it worked as well for him as tongkat ali. I cannot take tongkat ali, because it raises my blood pressure. I was wondering if Forskohlii raised blood pressure too and if it needed to be cycled and if it indeed does work as well as tongkat ali, or at least almost as well.
Worked for what...recomp? Test boost? Both are negligible with Forskolin for me. I have only used F95 which I have sometimes dosed at 100mg or more. Didn't make any impact one way or another and I felt no different. Interestingly though, it is supposed to increase the efficacy of Fadogia. Aside from that, I think there are better things to spend your money on. Cottage cheese would be one of them.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worked for what...recomp? Test boost? Both are negligible with Forskolin for me. I have only used F95 which I have sometimes dosed at 100mg or more. Didn't make any impact one way or another and I felt no different. Interestingly though, it is supposed to increase the efficacy of Fadogia. Aside from that, I think there are better things to spend your money on. Cottage cheese would be one of them.
Work for test boost.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Work for test boost.
I never got any bloods after my recent runs with it but I doubt it does anything significant for test, and probably nothing at all..
It is more highly regarded as a recomp agent than a test booster, and it has some fans for that purpose.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never got any bloods after my recent runs with it but I doubt it does anything significant for test, and probably nothing at all..
It is more highly regarded as a recomp agent than a test booster, and it has some fans for that purpose.
Hmm, so nothing works as well as tongkat? It figures....get a test boost but risk having a stroke.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmm, so nothing works as well as tongkat? It figures....get a test boost but risk having a stroke.
What kind of dose were you taking? Ever have any luck taking Fadogia or Horny Goat Weed?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of dose were you taking? Ever have any luck taking Fadogia or Horny Goat Weed?
200mg lj100 and tried a 200:1 extract but forgot the brand. Never tried Goat weed, or Fadogia. I heard Fadogia can be liver toxic.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
200mg lj100 and tried a 200:1 extract but forgot the brand. Never tried Goat weed, or Fadogia. I heard Fadogia can be liver toxic.
Well, you don't want to use it forever. You could try IForce Tropiniol XP. It has Fadogia, Horny goat Weed, and Forskolin, but it also has Potassium Nitrate that could help your blood pressure a bit and give you some great pumps. I have not tried it yet, but people seem to like it quite a bit.

Just a thought...

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin actually lowers blood pressure for most people

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to try Fadogia but I want to see studies involving liver toxicity. If anyone has some links, please post them.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to try Fadogia but I want to see studies involving liver toxicity. If anyone has some links, please post them.
I just googled around a bit and it looks inconclusive, as in more studies would have to be done. Honestly, it is not something I would worry about unless you have some pre-existing liver issues. I have taken it many times, and I have not had to have a paracentesis yet..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always done it the same way every time. Why? Because I respond well to forskolin and my method of using it. I use it for 12 weeks continuously and I take a break. If I wanted to get back on it sometime in the near future, I would take a 4 week break. Maybe 6-8 depending on how I feel and what progress I have made.

If I decide to take forskolin along side (stacked) with a product that already contains forskolin (like AlphaMax xt or Anabeta Elite) then I like to preload f95 for the first 4 weeks then take Abe or AlphaMax xt for 8 weeks which gives you a total of 12 weeks on F95.

M

Megatronus

Awards
I've always done it the same way every time. Why? Because I respond well to forskolin and my method of using it. I use it for 12 weeks continuously and I take a break. If I wanted to get back on it sometime in the near future, I would take a 4 week break. Maybe 6-8 depending on how I feel and what progress I have made.
Interesting. I always thought most people recommended taking Forskolin for no longer than 8 weeks. Was I completely mistaken?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. I always thought most people recommended taking Forskolin for no longer than 8 weeks. Was I completely mistaken?
No offense, but yes you are. The studies for forskolin have shown effectiveness for 12 weeks. I haven't seen anything longer than 12 but 12 is the standard for forskolin. This is why I like to pre load f95 before I take a product like Anabeta Elite or AlphaMax xt. Gives me a full 12 weeks of forskolin and 8 weeks on my natty anabolic.

M

Megatronus

Awards
No offense, but yes you are. The studies for forskolin have shown effectiveness for 12 weeks. I haven't seen anything longer than 12 but 12 is the standard for forskolin. This is why I like to pre load f95 before I take a product like Anabeta Elite or AlphaMax xt. Gives me a full 12 weeks of forskolin and 8 weeks on my natty anabolic.
Cool. Thanks... this is one of those cases where I am glad that I was mistaken.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. Thanks... this is one of those cases where I am glad that I was mistaken.
No problem man!!!! I mean, there isn't anything wrong with what you said...I've just never seen anyone run it that way on purpose. I've just always used it for 12 weeks and have seen nice results. I really enjoy forskolin.