7-Keto Vs 11-Keto

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Question 7-Keto Vs 11-Keto


    7-Keto and 11-Keto supplements are both metabolites of DHEA and are both used as cutting agents, but which is better for overall fatloss.
    I know that 7-Keto is natural and that 11-Keto is slightly suppressive, (To what degree is debatable), but I just want to know people's experiences of either and/or both before I go ahead with any purchase.


    Reps for answers and experiences.


  2. non-comparable.

    11-keto will far out perform 7-keto, but hormonal products will always beat out non-hormonal products.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    non-comparable.

    11-keto will far out perform 7-keto, but hormonal products will always beat out non-hormonal products.
    Thank you.
    That is totally understandable. But how suppressive is 11-Keto? I know that some argue that suppression is suppression regardless of to the extent, but would an 8-12 week 11-Keto run really require a full SERM based PCT?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Thank you.
    That is totally understandable. But how suppressive is 11-Keto? I know that some argue that suppression is suppression regardless of to the extent, but would an 8-12 week 11-Keto run really require a full SERM based PCT?
    I donít see any harm in at least running 2 weeks of Nolvadex at 10mg possibly entering the third with 5mg.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    non-comparable.

    11-keto will far out perform 7-keto, but hormonal products will always beat out non-hormonal products.
    Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Thank you.
    That is totally understandable. But how suppressive is 11-Keto? I know that some argue that suppression is suppression regardless of to the extent, but would an 8-12 week 11-Keto run really require a full SERM based PCT?
    Would the suppression be enough to cause shutdown?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Would the suppression be enough to cause shutdown?
    I honestly donít think you would be shut down much. However 12 weeks of it will allow cortisol to rebound like crazy. So I would suggest 7 keto to be taken after last 11keto dosage. Taken at 400mg split 2x or 4x for the first week after. Second wk 300mg split 3x. 200mg for the third and 100mg for the 4th. People may say that stupid and overkill. But do you want to risk adding 5lbs or so of flab after a 12wk cycle? I suggested the Nolva just to be safe on estrogen sides. I personally hate nolva brain fog. So I would do aromasin to keep Estro under control and lower shbg. And add in DAA 3g for the first two weeks after.

  7. Toremifine is the best pct. I've experienced 0 sides.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Nickespo89 View Post
    I honestly don’t think you would be shut down much. However 12 weeks of it will allow cortisol to rebound like crazy. So I would suggest 7 keto to be taken after last 11keto dosage. Taken at 400mg split 2x or 4x for the first week after. Second wk 300mg split 3x. 200mg for the third and 100mg for the 4th. People may say that stupid and overkill. But do you want to risk adding 5lbs or so of flab after a 12wk cycle? I suggested the Nolva just to be safe on estrogen sides. I personally hate nolva brain fog. So I would do aromasin to keep Estro under control and lower shbg. And add in DAA 3g for the first two weeks after.
    How about 7-Keto stacked with Reduce XT to reduce the possible Cortisol rebound and BLR's Rebirth stacked with OL's Sup3r-PCT to reduce the possible Estrogen rebound?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    How about 7-Keto stacked with Reduce XT to reduce the possible Cortisol rebound and BLR's Rebirth stacked with OL's Sup3r-PCT to reduce the possible Estrogen rebound?
    Sounds good. If anything I would extend the rebirth to 8wks total. But that would just be my preference.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Nickespo89 View Post
    Sounds good. If anything I would extend the rebirth to 8wks total. But that would just be my preference.
    For the PCT I'd do

    BLR's Rebirth
    2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
    OL's Sup3r-PCT
    10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
    SNS' Reduce XT
    3/3/3/3/3/3

  11. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    7-Keto and 11-Keto supplements are both metabolites of DHEA
    and are both used as cutting agents, but which is better for overall fatloss.

    I know that 7-Keto is natural and that 11-Keto is slightly suppressive, (To what degree is debatable),
    but I just want to know people's experiences of either and/or both before I go ahead with any purchase.


    Reps for answers and experiences.
    7 Keto & 11 Keto are not both metabolites of DHEA.
    1 is DHEA and the other is an active steroid.

    7 Keto is 7 keto-DHEA
    11 Keto is 11 Keto-Testosterone

    11 Keto > 7 Keto
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  12. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    7 Keto & 11 Keto are not both metabolites of DHEA.
    1 is DHEA and the other is an active steroid.

    7 Keto is 7 keto-DHEA
    11 Keto is 11 Keto-Testosterone

    11 Keto > 7 Keto
    Have you used 11-Keto?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Have you used 11-Keto?
    I have. Great for cutting

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Have you used 11-Keto?
    yes I've used both 7 Keto and 11 Keto

    Had a pretty decent run with 11 keto stacked with 1-andro.

    Gained 4 pounds, but lost 1/2" off my waist.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  15. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    yes I've used both 7 Keto and 11 Keto

    Had a pretty decent run with 11 keto stacked with 1-andro.

    Gained 4 pounds, but lost 1/2" off my waist.
    Those are some seriously impressive recomp results from such mild compounds, well done man!
    What was your PCT for that run?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    I have. Great for cutting
    Did you notice any side effects or suppression?
    What did you use for PCT?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Those are some seriously impressive recomp results from such mild compounds, well done man!
    What was your PCT for that run?
    Thanks bro.

    I did a pretty natty pct for such a mild cycle. I didn't feel much suppression.

    Used a test booster stacked with arimistane.

    Full recovery. I always get blood work.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Thanks bro.

    I did a pretty natty pct for such a mild cycle. I didn't feel much suppression.

    Used a test booster stacked with arimistane.

    Full recovery. I always get blood work.
    So did the 11-Keto serve as your Test Base?
    Which Test Booster did you use for the PCT?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Did you notice any side effects or suppression?
    What did you use for PCT?
    No sides, but I stacked with 750-1000mg EpiAndro ed. No PCT...I'm on TRT

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    No sides, but I stacked with 750-1000mg EpiAndro ed. No PCT...I'm on TRT
    Thatís a GREAT recomp cycle. especially with you being on trt. I love how much trt has opened up my ability to cycle in and out various hormones without losing mental sharpness and drive. itís like walking up a super long staircase without having to stop for air. Always moving forward. Good work, brother.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    For the PCT I'd do

    BLR's Rebirth
    2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
    OL's Sup3r-PCT
    10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
    SNS' Reduce XT
    3/3/3/3/3/3
    Itís not gonna get much better than that.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Nickespo89 View Post
    It’s not gonna get much better than that.
    Preferably I'd add in a real SERM, but for a solo 11-Keto run I think the con's of running a pharma grade SERM outway the pro's to be honest.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Preferably I'd add in a real SERM, but for a solo 11-Keto run I think the con's of running a pharma grade SERM outway the pro's to be honest.
    Same bro. Clomid makes me bitchy and nolva gives me brain fog.

  24. @vujade @Nickespo89 @BRUstrong
    How did you feel on 11-Keto?
    Any mood, motivation or "Alpha" boosts from it?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    @vujade @Nickespo89

    How did you feel on 11-Keto?
    Any mood, motivation or "Alpha" boosts from it?
    I have yet to do a run of it. I have considered it several times in my recomps...the price just isnít settling to me. I cut super easy as is. Just have to do 20min of cardio 3x a week to get under 13% bf. and cut my calories down from 5k to 3k

    I just know how it reacts in the body. Knowing the pharmacology of these different hormones and how they interact has been key to my success thus far.


    Something I did want to mention to you is to be careful with the sup3r pct. running 75mg or arimistane for 8weeks would dry out my joints like crazy! So if you feel joint pain in pct I suggest cutting it out for a week or so and starting it again at 5-7 caps for the remainder. The likelihood of Estro sides from 11keto is negligible. Having low Estro is terrible thing to deal with.

    Having crashed mine myself. When I did super pct I took 10caps for 2 weeks and took 2 weeks off. Did that till I finished. The daa In it is only beneficial for 2 weeks anyways.


    AGAIN BROTHER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. I am just giving you tips from what I have noticed and learned through my failures and successes.

    Good luck!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ostarine vs 11 keto recomp cycle.
    By PARASXOS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-28-2017, 08:36 PM
  2. 7-Keto and 11-keto
    By afluck410 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-01-2015, 10:55 AM
  3. DHEA vs 7-keto DHEA
    By grigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 04:14 PM
  4. Life Extension DHEA Supplements: DHEA vs. 7-Keto DHEA?
    By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 05:51 PM
  5. fish and 11-keto levels??
    By james1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 01:56 AM
Log in
Log in