Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Pretty much sums it up .. basically u wanna do both at the same time ����

So stack em lol
    Hell yea !!

2. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Did you get results from magnitropin
    Enough that it's my fav natty solo product and I have 5 bottles stashed ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Did you get results from magnitropin
    This is one of my favorite products as well. I could eat a ton on it. Can't wait to get back on it this Winter.

4. I ran two bottles. Endurance and hunger were noticeable. Eat and enjoy. Run with alphadex for a great natty stack.
    AgeForce Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by MyoAdam View Post
    It's already been sent out to bodybuilding.com and amazon, so should be live on Amazon Prime pretty soon. Bodybuilding.com takes a while to get everything figured out so who knows how long that will take. Hopefully sometime next week.

As far as Alphadex, I don't have any official timeline but should be available in August yet. I'll let you know when I know more

How about nutriverse/nutraplanet? And retailers in Europe/UK?
    •   

6. Yes bring it to nutriverse .. I'd like to see bhy1 get 1off lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    How about nutriverse/nutraplanet? And retailers in Europe/UK?
    Shipping from our site actually has pretty good rates to the UK. Much cheaper than most companies.

8. I'm contemplating trying this out instead of running X Gels like I have planned. It's hard to pass up on something I know works well for me for something I've never tried before, though. Lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I'm contemplating trying this out instead of running X Gels like I have planned. It's hard to pass up on something I know works well for me for something I've never tried before, though. Lol
    gotta risk it for the biscuit

10. subbed. interested...feedback is really positive.

11. In for updates

12. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I'm contemplating trying this out instead of running X Gels like I have planned. It's hard to pass up on something I know works well for me for something I've never tried before, though. Lol
    stack em!

13. In. It's only available on their site or what? sorry if already answered

14. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    In. It's only available on their site or what? sorry if already answered
    first page... bb.com and amazon as well for now

15. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    2 > 1

16. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    2 > 1
    Hell yes

17. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I saw zilch from fd2 so it's not even a competition to me ha
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Enough that it's my fav natty solo product and I have 5 bottles stashed ha
    I'm surprised that there was such a diff between FD2 and Mag considering they are both founded on Epi, however, I trust your experience and feedback immensely. I had good results (maybe placebo) with OG FD, but missed the opportunity to give Mag a run before they went quiet. I'm certainly going to give it a solo try here in the near future.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm still intrigued by FD2, even if it's just for the skin/hair benefits lol.

Did you notice anything positive in that department as others have reported?

Thanks again man, appreciate your contributions to the boards

18. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    I'm surprised that there was such a diff between FD2 and Mag considering they are both founded on Epi, however, I trust your experience and feedback immensely. I had good results (maybe placebo) with OG FD, but missed the opportunity to give Mag a run before they went quiet. I'm certainly going to give it a solo try here in the near future.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm still intrigued by FD2, even if it's just for the skin/hair benefits lol.

Did you notice anything positive in that department as others have reported?

Thanks again man, appreciate your contributions to the boards
    Apparently I'm a non responder to epicat products and since fd is based on that mostly, while mag it's a much smaller portion of a larger formula that's my assumption.

I never really notice much in the skin/hair as I grow like a weed hair/nails wise always and don't have any skin issues (outside of allergies ha)

19. Will be available on amazon and bodybuilding.com pretty soon. Has been sent out to both

20. Quote Originally Posted by MyoAdam View Post
    Will be available on amazon and bodybuilding.com pretty soon. Has been sent out to both
    mine comes in the mail today

21. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Apparently I'm a non responder to epicat products and since fd is based on that mostly, while mag it's a much smaller portion of a larger formula that's my assumption.

I never really notice much in the skin/hair as I grow like a weed hair/nails wise always and don't have any skin issues (outside of allergies ha)
    awesome man, thanks, just placed an order for it. I have heard nothing but positive reviews, not sure the reasoning behind the hiatus, but im glad its back and glad to give it a try.

22. There's so much stuff out atm, it: so hard to choose 😂

I was thinking this and Alphadex 8 weeks.

23. Is magnitropin safe to be taken all year round if cycled 2 months on 1 month off?

24. Quote Originally Posted by lfc1 View Post
    Is magnitropin safe to be taken all year round if cycled 2 months on 1 month off?
    Sure

25. Does it increase testosterone and libido?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rakey is Back!!!!!
    By txwakeskater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 12:21 AM
  2. Donation option is back!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 08:32 AM
  3. Rakey is Back AGAIN!
    By txwakeskater in forum General Chat