Magnitropin is back!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Will this be going out to retailers soon? Also, ETA on Alphadex?

2. Haven't tried this but damn feedback is pretty good on this

Will look for sale to atleast get 2 bottles for future run
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Will this be going out to retailers soon? Also, ETA on Alphadex?
    @MyoAdam
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

4. Well this is what he said on 7/14. He probably has more up to date info but at least it is encouraging...

Quote Originally Posted by MyoAdam View Post
    Magnitropin is officially in processing right now. Will be in stock as soon as they're finished and they get it shipped to us. We haven't made any changes to the profile but there will be an added bonus over the previous run. Alphadex is next in line after Magnitropin.

5. It's already been sent out to bodybuilding.com and amazon, so should be live on Amazon Prime pretty soon. Bodybuilding.com takes a while to get everything figured out so who knows how long that will take. Hopefully sometime next week.

As far as Alphadex, I don't have any official timeline but should be available in August yet. I'll let you know when I know more
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MyoAdam View Post
    It's already been sent out to bodybuilding.com and amazon, so should be live on Amazon Prime pretty soon. Bodybuilding.com takes a while to get everything figured out so who knows how long that will take. Hopefully sometime next week.

As far as Alphadex, I don't have any official timeline but should be available in August yet. I'll let you know when I know more
    I'll be buying magnitropin partly because the reviews and partly because whoever did your branding and graphic design deserves a raise. Some of the coolest labels I've ever seen.

7. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Haha I came to say the exact same thing. Reading is sooooo haaarddd
    Danes already did what I was asking for, without being a douche. Thanks @Danes. I wanted real world layman's terms of people experience with the individual ingredients. Also I was driving and it was my way of subbing to come back to it later.

Is this how you guys get your posts count so high? Is by piggybacking off each other unhelpful and irrelevant posts? Thanks for your contributions.

8. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    Danes already did what I was asking for, without being a douche. Thanks @Danes. I wanted real world layman's terms of people experience with the individual ingredients. Also I was driving and it was my way of subbing to come back to it later.

Is this how you guys get your posts count so high? Is by piggybacking off each other unhelpful and irrelevant posts? Thanks for your contributions.
    No but we do like to call people out for being too lazy to use google to read either reviews or ingredient explanations...

9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    No but we do like to call people out for being too lazy to use google to read either reviews or ingredient explanations...
    How many pounds of mass did you gain in one month on the magnitropin.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    How many pounds of mass did you gain in one month on the magnitropin.
    Depends how much you eat haha.

No natty product is going to put "pounds" on you in a month

11. saw nothing but good reviews about this one

12. can anyone compare this to FD2? I missed out on the ability to run Mag on its first life.

13. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    Wow some instant epic hype here. Anyone care to give a quick synopsis of the ingredients? I don't have a degree in Chinese medicine...
    @Danes this or exubol?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    can anyone compare this to FD2? I missed out on the ability to run Mag on its first life.
    Just on price, FD2 is like $37 a bottle and Mag is approx $58-60 a bottle.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Just on price, FD2 is like $37 a bottle and Mag is approx $58-60 a bottle.
    I believe Magnitropin is listed at $55, but it is not necessarily that much...

16. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    can anyone compare this to FD2? I missed out on the ability to run Mag on its first life.
    I have run both many times, both are great products! I will do my best to try to compare my experiences...

Magnitropin: Probably has a greater affect on muscle fullness (regardless if you went to the gym that day), slightly greater increase in hunger in comparison, as well as improved digestion. Some people get really hungry from the Gentiana, but this does not so much happen to me. Probably because I take stims chronically. This one gets the nod for performance through exceptional endurance, increased strength, and my joints feel amazing with it. Strong, pain free joints equal bigger lifting for me. Literally better than any joint supplement I have taken. Then you have the sexual/libido benefits and possibly test boosting properties of Cistanche and Paederia foetida. Pair this up with your favorite pre-workout and it just doesn't get any better.

Follidrone 2.0: First of all, I love the fact that Ecklonia Cava is such a healthy antioxidant, and then some. Acne and skin in general seem to improve, hair and nails grow faster. At the same time, I am undecided if taking such a powerful antioxidant peri-workout ultimately hinders the muscle building process. This has been debatable. The EC can also make you feel a bit hypo if you have not consumed enough carbs and you can end up with less endurance during your workout. For me, strength, endurance and pumps are still excellent with FD2, but it is just at a slightly lower level. FD2 is supposed to be great for fat loss too, but I never saw a difference there, even when my diet has been on point. Both products significantly reduce DOMS, but FD2 would have to get the edge here...most likely from the powerful antioxidant properties of Ecklonia Cava.

As booneman77 alluded to, muscle building will be dependent on calories consumed. I am guilty of not meeting this requirement my entire life, not with the right foods anyway. That is something I have to work on. So I don't really have any flashy muscle gained stats to flash at you on either product. Honestly, I just go by the way I look to determine if I am satisfied with a product, and I definitely look and feel stronger, perform exponentially better, as well as feel better in general on both of these products. Just to a greater degree with Magnitropin for me. I actually never even fully dosed Magintropin because I used to want it to last me 4 weeks. Now it comes with a 4 week supply!

17. I saw zilch from fd2 so it's not even a competition to me ha

18. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I saw zilch from fd2 so it's not even a competition to me ha
    You will probably see pigs flying before musclebuilding effects from EC and Epicatechin (both found in FD2).
    Placebo effects, come at me !!

19. How would gains from this compare to xgels?? I didn't get much from anabeta elite with cistanche and only got some increased endurance with epic unleashed previously, but only see good stuff about this product

20. Quote Originally Posted by igflift View Post
    How would gains from this compare to xgels?? I didn't get much from anabeta elite with cistanche and only got some increased endurance with epic unleashed previously, but only see good stuff about this product
    I have never used x-gels, so I can't compare there. For what it's worth, I happen to also get nothing out of Anabeta Elite, but I do respond very well to EP1C Unleashed. Unfortunately, the only way to find out for yourself is to try it. At the very least, I trust it would be a positive experience.

21. Quote Originally Posted by igflift View Post
    How would gains from this compare to xgels?? I didn't get much from anabeta elite with cistanche and only got some increased endurance with epic unleashed previously, but only see good stuff about this product
    You keep asking for comparisons to completely different supps. Ara is a single item, and geared toward a completely different moa. Mag is a combo product with totally different goals and effects.

22. Quote Originally Posted by igflift View Post
    Like comparing nice looking MILF with her nice looking daughter. Both good but still damn different

23. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Like comparing nice looking MILF with her nice looking daughter. Both good but still damn different
    Pretty much sums it up .. basically u wanna do both at the same time ����

So stack em lol
  24. Magnitropin is back!

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I saw zilch from fd2 so it's not even a competition to me ha
    Did you get results from magnitropin

25. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Did you get results from magnitropin
    You could check out his log...I am interested to read it as well...

Magnitropin Muscle Making
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rakey is Back!!!!!
    By txwakeskater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-07-2005, 11:21 PM
  2. Donation option is back!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 07:32 AM
  3. Rakey is Back AGAIN!