7 keto usages?

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Iv used cycles of 7 keto usually stacked with forsklin and l cartinine tartate....w much success in the past. Im just curious on the length and dosages on other 7 keto users.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used up to 400mg/day. I think it needs to be dosed higher than most realize.

200-400mg should be the general vicinity you shoot for.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iv used cycles of 7 keto usually stacked with forsklin and l cartinine tartate....w much success in the past. Im just curious on the length and dosages on other 7 keto users.
Wow! What a coincidence, I'm researching and looking into starting a 7-Keto run right now haha!
Which 7-Keto products have you used in the past?

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Iv always done 100mg 2 twice a day for 6-8 weeks. Maybe ill bump it up

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read a lot about 7-Keto having very poor oral bioavailability, so I gather the only way to actually use 7-Keto effectively would be transdermal.

Thoughts?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Most studies have used 200mg oral daily with great results. That said, we put 200mg in a daily dose of our Veinquish which also has a healthy dose of Ashwagandha and other goodies that make it a great recomp supplement with the feels. Additionally Check out Ventristane. A great combo.

You could up the dose from 4 to 6 caps daily after you get used to the Coleus Forskoli. (50mg)

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
I have always taken my 7 keto with fish or pumpkin seed oil

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does 7-Keto compare to something like Exotherm? Both are non stim fatloss products that are available in a transdermal form.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ran it at 400mg (oral), waste of $$.
I'm curious about this because there are studies using 200mg oral 7-Keto being effective in reducing fat weight a factor of 3:1. What was your expected goal and outcome?

A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 7-Keto in healthy overweight adults
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0011393X00800260

Results

Of the 30 subjects who entered the study, 23 completed the 8-week protocol. Seven subjects dropped out for personal reasons unrelated to the study. Group 1 lost a significant amount of body weight compared with Group 2 (−2.88 kg vs −0.97 kg; P = 0.01) over the 8 weeks. Group 1 also achieved a significant reduction in body fat compared with Group 2 (−1.8% vs −0.57%; P = 0.02). The rate of change in body fat per 4-week interval in Group 1 was 3.1 times that in Group 2 (−0.88% vs −0.28%; P < 0.01). Group 1 also experienced a significant increase in triiodothyronine (T3) levels compared with Group 2 over the 8-week study period (+17.88 ng/dL vs 2.75 ng/dL; P = 0.04). There were no significant changes in levels of thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) or thyroxine (T4) in either group. In addition, no significant changes were observed in vital signs, blood sugar, testosterone and estradiol levels, liver and renal function, or overall caloric intake during the study. No subjective adverse effects were reported throughout the study.
A notable increase in RMR (Resting Metabolic Rate)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17418559

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I expected the compound to measurably enhance my rate of fatloss. It didnt. I didnt notice any changes going on, throughout, or coming off. I may as well have swallowed sand.

Now, I dont meticulously count macros and calculate tdee daily as others here might, so my lifestyle variables likely make experimenting with something like this "murky". But, I can still lose bodyfat. So pragmatically speaking, if a product like this makes no perceivable dent in things, I consider it a waste. And I wouldve been happy with any measurable difference.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
So im curious how many weeks have you guys run 7keto for?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Might be hit or miss and some people might be non responders. Could also be the quality of the product because I see a lot of people getting great results and others not so much. So I wouldn't discount 7 keto completely. I'm wondering what might be causing this tho.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What were your results from your 8 week run?

I expected the compound to measurably enhance my rate of fatloss. It didnt. I didnt notice any changes going on, throughout, or coming off. I may as well have swallowed sand.

Now, I dont meticulously count macros and calculate tdee daily as others here might, so my lifestyle variables likely make experimenting with something like this "murky". But, I can still lose bodyfat. So pragmatically speaking, if a product like this makes no perceivable dent in things, I consider it a waste. And I wouldve been happy with any measurable difference.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
What can someone expect from 200mg a day of 7-keto dhea for a month or two? Also, how would that compare to 300-400mg per day for the same length of time? Thanks!!

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Iv done multiple cycles of 200mg a day for 8 wks and my sex drive and recovery goes up...i love it...iv just started 400mgs so ill see how that dose treats me....im 38 but when i reach my mid to late 40 i think ill stay on it indefinitely.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I once ran 7-Keto with green tea, forskolin and DMAA...all in high doses. About 200 mg of forskolin a day and about 400 mg 7-keto. I dropped 20 pounds in a month or two ...without even changing a thing. It may have been one of the most egfective combos I have run beyond some stuff that gets more dangerous. I have run it at lower doses since and not had the same results. I wish I could get some bulk 7-keto powder again .

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Try a 7keto product that contains liposomal or cyclosomal delivery. Much better bioavailability.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm curious about this because there are studies using 200mg oral 7-Keto being effective in reducing fat weight a factor of 3:1. What was your expected goal and outcome?

A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 7-Keto in healthy overweight adults
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy overweight adults - ScienceDirect

A notable increase in RMR (Resting Metabolic Rate)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17418559
Both of those were funded by supplement companies that sell a 7-Keto product: Humanetics out of Minnesota, and Inter-Health/Lonza. Doesn't automatically discredit them, but it's a factor.

Here's the first one in full:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/239995714_A_randomized_double-blind_placebo-controlled_study_of_3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone_in_healthy_overweight_adults

Various SuppV articles from the Goog:

https://www.google.com/search?site=&********hp&q=suppversity+7-keto&oq=suppversity+7-keto&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1329.6904.0.7294.18.18.0.0.0.0.98.1253.18.18.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.16.1094...0j0i131k1j33i160k1j0i22i30k1.Wj5amFH3sHg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice although would be too much to doEphedrine with caffeine and yohimbine.
Of course, lol. It goes well with each of them. I didn't mean all of them together. Haha.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Is there any bulk 7 keto currently on the market? It would be nice to not need to take 8 pills at 25mg a day both financially and from a convenience stance.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7-keto is great in a transdermal. Why not look at a product like SNS Reduce-XT? Much greater bioavailability and the results peak for themselves.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's too expensive to run tbh, if it were cheaper it may be ok to run 400-600mg a day.

I ran OL super-7, noticed nothing.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know 11-Keto is in a totally different league as it's actually a PH, but how do the fat loss effects stack up against 7-Keto?
If 11-Keto is a better fat loss agent than 7-Keto is it actually so far ahead that it's worth the suppression and full PCT?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are getting great reviews and people are seeing incredible results with our new androshred!!
Seeing is believing. Dont take our word for it, try it for yourself!! You will be extremely happy you did.
You wanna add more definition to your abs!! Give em that extra pop!! Androshred will do just that! Guaranteed!!
Have you been struggling to lose those last few lbs of stubborn fat , know matter what you do and how hard You try , you just can't seem to make it happen?

Androshred!!
Will help increase your metabolism
control your cortisol,
Enhance your fatloss and/or jump start your fatloss for those of you who have stalled.
Improve your mood!
Tighten up your skin
Keep your skin looking and feeling Great
Androshred is safe for both Men and Women!
Androshred does not stain clothes and has a pleasant aroma.
Visit us @
https://www.ironmaglabs.com
Apply coupon code: mace15 for 15% off the already low sale price!!
One bottle will last you 2 month at 4-6 pumps twice a day! This is truly a steal!

,*researchers reported that 7-keto DHEA was 2.5 times more active at increasing liver thermogenic enzymes. It appears that 7-keto DHEA plays a major role in regulating thyroid function by boosting levels of the thyroid hormone triiodothyronine, or T3. Additionally, 7-keto DHEA helps increase the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins as a direct result of its accelerating the rate at which mitochondrial cells produce more ATP.

7-keto DHEA also improves thermogenic processes via its ability to improve the transport of protons across mitochondrial membranes known as uncoupling proteins.UCPs*
One of the Biggest problem for people and usually holds many people back is cortisol and slowing thyroid functions from dieting.

7-keto addresses both of these issues along side the PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE which is icing on the cake for cortisol.

Elevated cortisol levels are associated with muscle breakdown and weight gain!. This will blunt the release of cortisol without affecting The release of growth hormone.. Which is great news! Hope this helps you.

You will really like what androshred does for you! There are a bunch of logs running right now.
I can link them if you would like to check them out!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know 11-Keto is in a totally different league as it's actually a PH, but how do the fat loss effects stack up against 7-Keto?
If 11-Keto is a better fat loss agent than 7-Keto is it actually so far ahead that it's worth the suppression and full PCT?
11KT is better.
Half dose (1 pump) of Sup3r-11 was better than VII-KT @ recommended dose (1ml).
11KT also seemed to raise my general well being in addition to helping with fat loss.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could find bulk 11-keto powder