Arimastine side effects, prolactin, estrogen? Need some opinions

shilajit

Awards
I've been taking a supplement called eradicate-e which Is basically arimastine, nothing else.

Anyways, I've noticed a few Issues. My chest has been a little sore, It seems like I have man boobs growing. They're definitely bigger than I can ever recall. I haven't introduced anything new. My diet has been the same as It always been. The only change has been the arimastine.

I was wondering If there's a chance this supplement could influence estrogen or possibly prolactin levels negatively? There doesn't seem to be much information on potential side effects. I have a feeling / am leaning more towards this supplement Increasing prolactin for whatever reason.

Secondly, I was wondering If there was a supplement / stack which could be used to lower prolactin.

I know vitamin b6 Is good for this, along with a few other things, but I was interested If someone knew of more of a stack / formulation that might be more effective.

Thanks for the info boys

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Haven't heard of arimistane causing man boobs at all. Its pretty much been proven that it doesnt even lower estrogen to any extent either and that's the main reason that it was marketed for.
Why are you on an anti e?
Is it just to dry out a bit or were you on phs or gear that would call for an anti e?
If it's the latter then the man boobs may be from those compounds and you need to look into a full comprehensive pct.

Eight

Eight

Awards
SNS Inhibit-P and Black Lion Prolactrone seem to be the two most-recommended supplements for prolactin.

Tried Inhibit-P, no blood work to confirm it's lowering prolactin but it certainly does help me sleep. :)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit e also, heard great reports so I've actually ordered it. And maybe try blr letrone and as mentioned blr prolactrone

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit e also, heard great reports so I've actually ordered it. And maybe try blr letrone and as mentioned blr prolactrone
BLR Letrone and SNS Inhibit e are both great options. I've personally used both and have seen logs on them before and they have all been positive.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's the risk of estrogen rebounds with these products?

shilajit

Awards
Haven't heard of arimistane causing man boobs at all. Its pretty much been proven that it doesnt even lower estrogen to any extent either and that's the main reason that it was marketed for.
Why are you on an anti e?
Is it just to dry out a bit or were you on phs or gear that would call for an anti e?
If it's the latter then the man boobs may be from those compounds and you need to look into a full comprehensive pct.
Nope, I wasn't on anything. I just know my estrogen levels have always been particularly high throughout my life and wanted to get them under control for the first time.

Arimastine definitely seems to cause some Increases in prolactin or something of that nature. Seems like It's contributing to gyno, there's really no other thing I'm taking that could be contributing to this. It's the only change I've made.

I have done more research and looked Into some other alternatives though. Thanks to this site.

Inhibit e and P seem like the best bet at this point.

Appreciate the input boys

shilajit

Awards
Thing Is, I would like to continue taking arimastine because I do feel like I'm getting some benefit In it. I'm not sure If it's lowering estrogen but It's doing something.

Is there any evidence that It actually lowers cortisol? maybe that's what It's doing.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love Arimistane, wish I could be it on all the time! But in your position I would go and see a Dr and get blood work done, no point in play the guessing game on a forum with your health.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I dislike it. I think it's a garbage ingredient and doesn't do much for estrogen

Inhibit-e for some
Reason is insane

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES Erase, PES Erase Pro, Olympus Labs ELIM1NATE, and our VENTRISTANE have Arimistane in it. I'd say a few people think it works well.

In addition to Arimistane, our VENTRISTANE has a few other nice-to-haves.

- Trans Resveratrol 50% (350mg)
- Longjack 100:1 (150mg)
- Brassaiopsis Glomerulata (100mg)
- Diindolylmethane DIM (50mg)
- Arimistane (25mg)

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Thing Is, I would like to continue taking arimastine because I do feel like I'm getting some benefit In it. I'm not sure If it's lowering estrogen but It's doing something.

Is there any evidence that It actually lowers cortisol? maybe that's what It's doing.
Need blood work to tell. Letrone is fantastic, definitely recommend.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love Arimistane, wish I could be it on all the time! But in your position I would go and see a Dr and get blood work done, no point in play the guessing game on a forum with your health.
When do you take it, when don't you take it, and why?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When do you take it, when don't you take it, and why?
I take 50mg in the morning, I get a nice "tight&hard" look from it, don't feel a difference but the look is great! The look disappear as soon as I stop so I save it for those times I want that look :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PES Erase, PES Erase Pro, Olympus Labs ELIM1NATE, and our VENTRISTANE have Arimistane in it. I'd say a few people think it works well.

In addition to Arimistane, our VENTRISTANE has a few other nice-to-haves.

- Trans Resveratrol 50% (350mg)
- Longjack 100:1 (150mg)
- Brassaiopsis Glomerulata (100mg)
- Diindolylmethane DIM (50mg)
- Arimistane (25mg)
Will be looking for some logs and reviews shortly