Nutriverse Manual verification required

joyo

Awards
Hello! So i orderded from nutriverse and my order says This order is marked as Manual Verification Required.What is this?Do i have to do something?Its been 2 days like this.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Call or email them instead of making a forum post

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wait. I do have this every single time and it gets sorted out after 2-3 days. And I am also an international customer

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've only ordered from them once.....price is great but the service/shipping is not

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I did yesterday but no reply so far
it took them a while to send me my package even though it says "we ship same day if you buy before 5pm EST!".

I got my package and half was missing. It took them a few days to get back to me, they said it was backordered (still doesn't say that on the site, by the way). Then they said it basically would be about a month to get the product i ordered, so told me to pick something else. They took like $5 off the product, but certainly wasn't worth all the hassle.

It took so long to get my package, that by the time I arrived I didn't have enough time to use the product for my cut. So now its just sitting on my shelf.....waste of time and money

joyo

Awards
it took them a while to send me my package even though it says "we ship same day if you buy before 5pm EST!".

I got my package and half was missing. It took them a few days to get back to me, they said it was backordered (still doesn't say that on the site, by the way). Then they said it basically would be about a month to get the product i ordered, so told me to pick something else. They took like $5 off the product, but certainly wasn't worth all the hassle.

It took so long to get my package, that by the time I arrived I didn't have enough time to use the product for my cut. So now its just sitting on my shelf.....waste of time and money
Oh damn!Thats the definition of unlucky right here! :bigeyes: I hope that doesnt happen to me!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I said, I ordered there several times and no problem. They are slow however. In particular we live nowadays in a world of same day despatch and next day delivery for many retailers. I just buy very good deals there, nothing else.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh damn!Thats the definition of unlucky right here! :bigeyes: I hope that doesnt happen to me!
Yeah, left a bad taste in my mouth. I got a good deal on follidrone.....but....

joyo

Awards
Ok guys thanks for the replies!I just got a message from them that everything is ok!Thank you for you time!:veryhappy:

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well actually fd2 is the thing i orderded.First time trying it
Well, the good news is I got my 2 bottles of follidrone about 1 week after placing the order, so those came first.

I'm also using for the first time, during a cut. I'm on week 3 and starting to "feel it". I need a little more time before I can say how well it works for me, but I have a detailed log going if you want to check/follow:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/294898-follidrone-2-0-a.html

Happy to answer any questions you've got about it, too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplement Companies 3
Supplements 11
gigante35 Supplements 188
Volvo140G Supplements 37
khall1974 Supplements 63