Advise!!!!

Jordd

Jordd

Awards
I'm just wanting a bit of advise if anyone can help me out please?!!

I'm running a corse of sustanon 250 and decanol 200 but I also have some anavar would I be safe to run them over the top of my sus and deca corse, if so would my result be the same or would I have better results! Any advise would be helpful thank you!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I don't see any problem in throwing the anavar in at a decent dose, might help you stay a little leaner quite possibly.. not really familiar your your situation, usually guys want a lot more info before making an educated or experienced guess, long as your in good shape, don't have liver or kidney issues cause anavar is an oral, you should be fine, maybe start at 40-50mg daily split into 2 or 3 doses.. see how that goes after a week. are you using an AI ?? what are your goals?

Jordd

Jordd

Awards
Never had a liver or kidney problem I've also bought some milk thistle tablets just to be safer, when I started the corse I was 12 stone bang on I want to get to the 13.5 - 14 stone mark! But wanting to be a bulky size but abit lean! I just dunt want to over do myself with it all as it's my first corse! Thank you

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Never had a liver or kidney problem I've also bought some milk thistle tablets just to be safer, when I started the corse I was 12 stone bang on I want to get to the 13.5 - 14 stone mark! But wanting to be a bulky size but abit lean! I just dunt want to over do myself with it all as it's my first corse! Thank you
I got ya. Yea usually on a first course guys just do some test so it seems your already over doing it a bit with the deca.. have you got an AI for during and after in case of estrogen problems? and a PCT planned with the proper meds?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Should be fine although running deca and var together makes no sense.