Tr1umph as an Intra

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here tried using Tr1umph as an intra?

I tried it for 4 days and it was terrible. I felt so flat that I struggled to complete my workout. Nothing changed. Diet on point, supplements etc.

The last few days Ive worked out without it and replaced it with just a bcaa and I felt great.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I tried it for 4 days and it was terrible. I felt so flat that I struggled to complete my workout. Nothing changed. Diet on point, supplements etc.

The last few days Ive worked out without it and replaced it with just a bcaa and I felt great.
has you used it pre? were the results the same or different?

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't tried it as a pre workout but I can't see how it would work better than say my hypermax

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not really sure the effects your looking for as an intra. Personally this is more of a pre type of product, so you get the effects for the bulk of your workout. I would look at something like and intra carb or BCAA type product to sustain energy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I would definitely use your bcaa intra and triumph pre or post.