What was in the Original Craze?

shrimp11

Awards
In early batches of the original Craze what was in that made it so spectacular?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I missed out on all the good shet.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As discussed, this wasn't in all batches of Craze and some of us got nothing from it. Apparently they tested and found some to have high levels of amphetamine and others to have none.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was a methamphetamine type chemical that he was making in China I believe and then sneaking it into the US.

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
I missed out on all the good shet.

My brother got fired for failing an employment drug screening because of that **** (and when I posted about it, I/we were called liars and told he was obviously a meth addict and when the smoke cleared only DS would be left laughing and it was then deleted so nobody would be aware of the truth [a different forum]) (obviously this was BEFORE it came out big time and couldn't be swept under the rug). Be happy you "missed out".

Not salty at all...lol SMH

If you really think you missed out, I"m pretty sure you could go buy some meth if you wanted to

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
edit-- they filtered me out damn

Wow, **** taking that not worth it at all
Yea. It's was crazy loaded with stuff lol. I'd be surprised if you could even find an original bottle at this point. As far as pre's today. Pretty much everyone on the forum can vouche for Mesomorph.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ I'm one of those people. Mesomorph is pretty good so i'd give that a try if you haven't.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm still pissed, I ordered a tub AND got samples when it first came out and didn't get anything like the effects all the users were reporting.

Infact it actually sucked.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I was a better version of myself when I was on craze.

or so I thought

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
N,α-Diethylphenylethylamine.

They listed N,N-Dimethyl-B-Phenylethylamine and N,N-Diethyl-B-Phenylethylamine on the label and N,N-Diethyl-A-Phenylethylamine was found in the product.

It would seem to be a bad batch of raws is more to blame them specifically spiking the product, if they wanted to spike it why put the Beta version on the label and the alpha version in the product, why not just not list it at all.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established

They listed N,N-Dimethyl-B-Phenylethylamine and N,N-Diethyl-B-Phenylethylamine on the label and N,N-Diethyl-A-Phenylethylamine was found in the product.

It would seem to be a bad batch of raws is more to blame them specifically spiking the product, if they wanted to spike it why put the Beta version on the label and the alpha version in the product, why not just not list it at all.
Two reasons why it was more than likely spiked by DS on purpose

1. Cahill's track record

2. If it was a supplier ****-up, then DS would have come out with an official statement regarding that to divurge the negative publicity from them to the untrustworthy supplier. In other words, they would have thrown the supplier under the bus. If they did do that, I never saw it.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea I believe there stance was it was misidentified but yea you have some good points, maybe the idea was if they did get caught they already had an argument vs. putting something in the product that has zero relation to anything on the bottle.

Its interesting to say the least.

I would say though, I don't agree with number 1 but number 2 for sure has merit.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meth analog right? I sampled some of the gaspari detonate which had something similar in it, nothing too crazy imo.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
The O.G. Craze was intense.

The first time I took it, it kicked in on the way to the gym. When I got there, I didn't even workout; just sat in the car spaced out for like an hour before driving back home.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Meth analog right? I sampled some of the gaspari detonate which had something similar in it, nothing too crazy imo.
Thats what I always read. It was a meth analog, ETH I believe was what they were calling it?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I believe it was an amphetamine derivative. It was not meth. Meth is just one of many amphetamine derivatives. However, structural differences make a big difference. Meth is one of the most addictive drugs out there. I went through a number of tubs of spiked Craze, plus countless bottles of OG Detonate, and never had any issues with addiction or withdrawal when I ran out.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
The O.G. Craze was intense.

The first time I took it, it kicked in on the way to the gym. When I got there, I didn't even workout; just sat in the car spaced out for like an hour before driving back home.
damn!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Isnt the first one in your 3 listed still available in aps whie lightning?

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The name of the key ingredient is Dendrobium. A quick search can yield much information. This could have been a cover like the infamous Geranium extract for DMAA.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
The name of the key ingredient is Dendrobium. A quick search can yield much information. This could have been a cover like the infamous Geranium extract for DMAA.
LOL, yea, it was the dendrobium...