Would this be too many stims?

NJS74

Awards
Hey guys..

Im currently halfway through my 6 week cut. I take MTS Drop Factor (powder) before my morning training. I was thinking of adding 1 scoop of Hi-tech Off the Chain Aminos about 6 hours later, just to curb evening cravings.

Would the stims in Drop Factor (hordenine, higenamine, etc.) be too much to stack with the DMAA in Off the Chain in a single day? To my knowledge, the DMAA content in the aminos is very low (20mg I believe).

Thank you all in advance!

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Seems like it would depend on what you can tolerate when it come to stims.... DMaa personally know nothing about

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
The DMAA in Off the Chain is low (20 mg, if that)

No I do not think that is STIM overkill. But if you are worried, just drop the Off the Chain

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP since you mentioned a 6 hour break in between the 2 stim doses you should be fine. If anything thread lightly at first, maybe a half dose of Off the Chain at first. If all works out ok bump it up to a full serving. 20mg DMAA is relatively low

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No problem at all, that's basically what I do now, big stims before am workout and coffee late afternoon

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would go with the amount of tolerance you have will dictate if you can use that many stims. Personally I have to ask why you need that many.