Dosing Sup3r PCT by OL

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I just recently bought this supplement and the value for the product is amazing. I'm not in post cycle. I just want to run it standalone due to the ingredient profile.

The dosage is at 10 pills a day for 4 weeks but what if I run it at 5 caps for 8 weeks?

Could I get more out the product by drawing out the time? Or just run at full dose 4 weeks?

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As it's a natty Test Booster with no suppressive ingredients you could run this at the full 10 caps per day for 8-12 weeks if you wanted too.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
probably wont get much out of half dosing it for 8 weeks and I dont see the point either...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the others as it's not suppressive so you can run however.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Agreed with the others as it's not suppressive so you can run however.
Do you think there could be an edge of benefits to doing half the dose and running it for longer period of time or the 10 caps for 4 weeks?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It says 4 weeks because it was designed as a PCT supplement. If you're running it as a standalone natty test booster, I would run at the full dosage (10 caps) for 8 weeks. That gives you the full dosage of each compound, and also a long enough run that you won't be finishing up not long after it starts kicking in.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
It says 4 weeks because it was designed as a PCT supplement. If you're running it as a standalone natty test booster, I would run at the full dosage (10 caps) for 8 weeks. That gives you the full dosage of each compound, and also a long enough run that you won't be finishing up not long after it starts kicking in.
That's what I figured cause I'm not on a pct protocol. I'll just go ahead and buy another bottle! Thanks

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I figured cause I'm not on a pct protocol. I'll just go ahead and buy another bottle! Thanks
I've got Sup3r-PCT lined up as my next Natty Test Booster to try out, the profile looks great.
Are you going to log it?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I've got Sup3r-PCT lined up as my next Natty Test Booster to try out, the profile looks great.
Are you going to log it?
Chances are I will log it because it's my very first run. Never had I use a a ingredient profile as strong as that before besides SERMs during pct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
R Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
S Supplements 5