The strongest PWO ever?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. The strongest PWO ever?


    I am looking for the strongest pre -workout in the world any suggestions? it can be pills or a powder form.


  2. Re1gn Dragons Mist
    •   
       


  3. APS Mesomorph
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. Original PNI Prodigy blew me away..now it's Wicked
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition
    •   
       


  5. The original Craze.

  6. Cold shower and a few sprints before your workout for the cheap bastards.

  7. While Mesomorph and Wicked are strong...Stimul8 ****ed me up. To me, that was the strongest, but Y doesn't sit too well with me.
    iForce Nutrition Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by compan View Post
    While Mesomorph and Wicked are strong...Stimul8 ****ed me up. To me, that was the strongest, but Y doesn't sit too well with me.
    Me too actually..think I tried that as well before I knew about Y intolerance..
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  9. Original NO shotgun!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  10. Out of the current ones I'd say Dust Extreme, the dmaa version.

    Of all time OG Jack3d or OG 1MR

  11. Quote Originally Posted by shrimp11 View Post
    I am looking for the strongest pre -workout in the world any suggestions? it can be pills or a powder form.
    What do you mean by the strongest? It's a vague word.
    Do you want more stim? or pump? or both?

    Current offerings still utilize DMAA, and others use DMHA for the stim among a few other ingredients.
    If you have saturated yourself, take a stim break. Too much is not good for too long. A Pre is more than just stimulant, and contains compounds that enhance focus and energy so you can perform your best.

    We offer several Stim Based Pre workouts

    - Aorta
    - Rupture 75mg DMAA
    - Trustim
    - Trupump (pump product that can be mixed with any stim pre or stand alone)
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  12. Usually when someone says strongest they refer to how much stim is in it. In my experiences at least
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Usually when someone says strongest they refer to how much stim is in it. In my experiences at least
    I get that, but there are all sorts of stimulants that we use in our products to round out the experience.

    - Caffeine
    - Hordenine
    - Noopept
    - Yohimbine HCL
    - DMAA
    - DMHA

    Then there are the balancers that offset the stimmed effect.
    I don't think the OP wants to crash after working out.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Usually when someone says strongest they refer to how much stim is in it. In my experiences at least
    Or the ones that were spiked with meth.

  15. remember the user Cocain4pwo haha. Wonder what he would say
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  16. Right now for me personally is mesomorph. I think it has the best effect as far as energy and focus with the dmaa and caffeine content.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    What do you mean by the strongest? It's a vague word.
    Do you want more stim? or pump? or both?

    Current offerings still utilize DMAA, and others use DMHA for the stim among a few other ingredients.
    If you have saturated yourself, take a stim break. Too much is not good for too long. A Pre is more than just stimulant, and contains compounds that enhance focus and energy so you can perform your best.

    We offer several Stim Based Pre workouts

    - Aorta
    - Rupture 75mg DMAA
    - Trustim
    - Trupump (pump product that can be mixed with any stim pre or stand alone)
    TruStim is a good option if you wanna dose your stims separate. 1 scoop is awesome. 1.5 scoops - like whoa!

    Rupture and Mesomorph are really good complete PWOs.

    Stimul8 is pretty crazy - that Y!

    RXS Radiate is one wild thermo that can be used as a PWO.

    Chaos and Pain have some hardcore PWOs too.

  18. Some of the stronger big time pre workouts have been

    OG Jack3d
    OG 1MR
    Mesomorph
    Possibly the new Re1gn (Reign)
    Wicked

    But different people respond different to the various stimulants.
    Controlled Labs Rep
    nathan {at} controlledlabs.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Farlesworth View Post
    Some of the stronger big time pre workouts have been

    OG Jack3d
    OG 1MR
    Mesomorph
    Possibly the new Re1gn (Reign)
    Wicked

    But different people respond different to the various stimulants.
    Ah yes, OG 1MR - what a ride!

  20. craze was insanely strong...but its not available any more.


    for ones available now, I'd say mesomorph hands down
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  21. Am I the only one who remembers OG NO shotgun ?!

    Mesomorph def up there
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Am I the only one who remembers OG NO shotgun ?!

    Mesomorph def up there
    Never got to try NO shotgun, but if it's anything like Meso....holy crap!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    Never got to try NO shotgun, but if it's anything like Meso....holy crap!
    It tasted so bad that you would literally have to take a shot of it.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  24. Speaking of tasting bad..Horsepower X ...
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I got the best compliment ever today!!
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:50 PM
  2. I Belong to the Pussiest Gym Ever
    By Beowulf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-06-2005, 09:51 PM
  3. Bulk Powder Aficionados: The Greatest Mixer Ever!
    By Beowulf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2005, 07:50 PM
  4. question for the strongest guys here
    By 30th T/A in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 11:01 PM
  5. One of the best movies ever.....
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 01:25 PM
Log in
Log in