Best supp for dense/vascularity all year long?

adamg75

Awards
Looking for opinions on supps not ph/roids that I can take for year long density and vascularity, take alot of d-aspartic acid on the daily but want something to enhance with that. Appreciate it.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Moved to Supplement Section.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nitrates are usually the strongest way for upfront hit, i find the longest lasting pump however comes from PlasmaJet

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about for density?
muscular density is not going to be altered by supplements outside of things like ph's that can drastically increase muscle mass. beyond that, you need to just be consistent at the gym to grow muscle the slow way

adamg75

Awards
muscular density is not going to be altered by supplements outside of things like ph's that can drastically increase muscle mass. beyond that, you need to just be consistent at the gym to grow muscle the slow way
Heard that. Appreciate it again.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
This.
Progressive overload and consistency.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Density comes from muscle maturity and time. Building dense muscle is partially genetic, but a lot of it has to do with consistency over long periods of time.

For vascularity, nitrates are a solid option. Vascularity is also genetic, and it depends a lot on your level of leanness. Carbs will also increase vascularity, and adding in a GDA or nutrient partitioner can also help. I always find that my veins pop significantly after 2 caps of Slinmax and 40-50g of carbs

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing is gonna help "muscular density." Maybe an AI that will dry you out will help you appear "denser."

For vascularity/fullness, nitrates, agamtine, and ArA are my favorites.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arimistane always makes me "look good", unfortunately I don't think you can run that for too long and the effect stops as soon as I stop taking it... :(

For those that recommend nitrates, what production would you recommend?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane always makes me "look good", unfortunately I don't think you can run that for too long and the effect stops as soon as I stop taking it... :(

IFN offers a pure nitrate product, Potassium Nitrate. You can also get a more rounded pump product like Hemavo2 max

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IFN offers a pure nitrate product, Potassium Nitrate. You can also get a more rounded pump product like Hemavo2 max
Yup ^^
Potassium nitrate pills would be a very cost effective route

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3rd for PN. If I want the veins popping everywhere I take 2 caps and some carbs, then in 45 min later they are coming from everywhere. At 120 caps a bottle, it could last 2-4 months depending on how often you take it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Agreed with arimistane, and it always dries out my joints so I usually stay away from using it.

For nitrates, my go-to favorites are PES High Volume and Performax Labs Vasomax. Vasomax packs in 810mg of potassium nitrate per scoop, along with a bunch of other goodies to help with pumps and fullness.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agmatine is my go-to. Obviously the vascularity/pumps will be more surrounding the workout, but 1g Agmatine for me gives me pumps that last far longer than anything else I've used....

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed with arimistane, and it always dries out my joints so I usually stay away from using it.

For nitrates, my go-to favorites are PES High Volume and Performax Labs Vasomax. Vasomax packs in 810mg of potassium nitrate per scoop, along with a bunch of other goodies to help with pumps and fullness.
I hear people say that about their joints on Arimistane but I never had any problems, I wish I could stay on it for ever, lol! I save it for the beach season :p

I'll check out those nitrate products, thanks

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
KNO3 from Iforce, and 12g SNS Citrulline Malate or 5-6g Citrulline. Profit.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

TN Lift

Awards
I've been taking CEL epi-plex for 3 weeks and the pumps/ all day muscle fullness have been amazing. Best from any OTC product I've ever tried.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been taking CEL epi-plex for 3 weeks and the pumps/ all day muscle fullness have been amazing. Best from any OTC product I've ever tried.
Thanks for the feedback! I am saving up bottles of epi plex to run it at 1200-1500mg. I accadentally ran it at 1500mg for 2-3 weeks a few months ago and it was INSANE.

TN Lift

Awards
Thanks for the feedback! I am saving up bottles of epi plex to run it at 1200-1500mg. I accadentally ran it at 1500mg for 2-3 weeks a few months ago and it was INSANE.
Really? I'm interested to hear how that goes. I tried 3 caps a day for a couple of days and didn't seem to make a huge difference from 2 caps. I'm definitely going to be ordering more and playing around with the dosing. It's great stuff

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? I'm interested to hear how that goes. I tried 3 caps a day for a couple of days and didn't seem to make a huge difference from 2 caps. I'm definitely going to be ordering more and playing around with the dosing. It's great stuff
Yeah I have done 3 and didn't notice a difference either. But 5 I could definitely tell a difference. And I was accidentally taking 1500mg (thought I was taking 900mg, epic brain fart), so I don't think it was placebo.