Mesomorph?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See alot of hype on this pre

Whos all using it?

Ive got a tub just waiting to be purchased but just wanted some ppl's overall opinions after continued use? Any post workout crash?

I was currently using Hydrazine and the effects are awesome but that stuff is depression in a bottle. Its almost like a delayed depression that lasts for days. Not like the old Jacked where you just felt a slump in mood a few hours after it

Anyhow

Let us know how use are getting on with it

Thanks!

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I love it! I only use at most 2/3 a scoop and my energy is insane! There is a slight crash but for me it's really nothing really bad. Also if I get a really good post work out shake/meal I don't crash as bad.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had big crashes with this and i made the mistake of using almost everyday cuz it will get me going in the morning. I would recommend cycling it during the week or every other day or only on big compound lifts just so that u can always benefit from the dmaa. You build tolerance really fast to dmaa, at least for me. About a week and then i don't feel euphoria anymore

Jedi_cali

Awards
Mesomorph is one of my favourite pre workouts. Has dmaa in it so pretty strong plus has a lot of beta alanine in it compared to most pre workouts. I have a high tolerance to Caffiene (I used to work as a coffee trainer and auditor) and it still manages to get me going.

No real come down for me but I have friends who crash on it so I suppose it's down to the individual.

I recently bought hydrazine and I am ****ing loving it. Totally different to mesomorph though. Hydrazine I take for when I go gymnastics and martial arts training. Lots of focus and drive.

Mesomorph I use strictly for Olympic lifting and power lifting. Pumps are massive and endurance and drive is insane.

Hope this helps bro! Enjoy.

(One time I took two scoops of mesomorph to see what would happen and it blew my ****ing mind. Had an insane session but it was very edgy. Wouldn't do it again unless I was going absolute balls to wall for a workout)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even before I became a rep for Hi Tech, Mesomorph was one of my favorite pre workouts.

The energy, focus, and motivation on it is unlike anything else.

I've never personally experienced a crash, but that's more dependent on the individual and their own body chemistry than the produc

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph is one of my favourite pre workouts. Has dmaa in it so pretty strong plus has a lot of beta alanine in it compared to most pre workouts. I have a high tolerance to Caffiene (I used to work as a coffee trainer and auditor) and it still manages to get me going.

No real come down for me but I have friends who crash on it so I suppose it's down to the individual.

I recently bought hydrazine and I am ****ing loving it. Totally different to mesomorph though. Hydrazine I take for when I go gymnastics and martial arts training. Lots of focus and drive.

Mesomorph I use strictly for Olympic lifting and power lifting. Pumps are massive and endurance and drive is insane.

Hope this helps bro! Enjoy.

(One time I took two scoops of mesomorph to see what would happen and it blew my ****ing mind. Had an insane session but it was very edgy. Wouldn't do it again unless I was going absolute balls to wall for a workout)
Thanks

Do you prefer Hydrazine to Mesomorph or is it just 2 completely different products? You had any Hydrazine slumps? I got terrible depression.

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards

Whos all using it?

Ive got a tub just waiting to be purchased but just wanted some ppl's overall opinions after continued use? Any post workout crash?

I was currently using Hydrazine and the effects are awesome but that stuff is depression in a bottle. Its almost like a delayed depression that lasts for days. Not like the old Jacked where you just felt a slump in mood a few hours after it

Anyhow

Thanks!

I have not used Meso, and won't. I did use OG Jack3d and got a horrble crash from the DMAA. It worked, strongest workout I ever took for years (seemingly matched by Olympus Labs Reign, however)...but not worth the crash so I won't do DMAA any more. Depression (and other words) would not be wrong to describe the crash I get

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
The tricky thing about stuff like mesomorph is it has to be used with wisdom and moderation to avoid negative sides. Personally I never take a full dose and if I even feel a hint of a crash I switch to just a caffeine based pre or no pre at all. I don't have a set schedule of days that I do and do not take it I just pay attention to my body, and try to take care of it.

Jedi_cali

Awards
Thanks

Do you prefer Hydrazine to Mesomorph or is it just 2 completely different products? You had any Hydrazine slumps? I got terrible depression.
I would definitely say they have different purposes. If I had to pick one it's prob be mesomorph as I could use it for gymnastics or lifting where as hydrazine I don't think I would use for lifting. Also I'm not looking to stack them I don't want to get used to them and have to use larger dosages.

I've used hydrazine 3 times so far over the past 2 weeks, so far I haven't had any crashes from it, the extra energy seems to just fade away slowly for me.

Maybe try half a scoop of mesomorph first time and see how your crash is (if any) definitely a good product though in my eyes.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my top pre workouts. Great energy, nice focus.

No crash for me with meso. I'm 230+ so a full scoop for me. I also like centurion labz rage, BSL Dust ex and some of the DHMA pre workouts like Sparta kraken.

Full disclosure...I love me some stims. I alternate days and save the super high stim for legs or the like. Usually use meso 2-3x wk only.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I'm about halfway through my first tub. Wanted to try it out before DMAA is gone for good.

Not bad. I feel like I've had better preworkouts, but this is also the first one I've bought in about a year of making my own.

There's still a few things I like to add to the mesomorph like 200mg of theanine, 1g more of taurine, 2.5g betaine anhydrous, sometimes 2g L-Arganine AKG but not always, 250mg of PEA, 500mg DMG. I also take a cap that has 100mg of caffeine, 25mg of synephrine and some other stuff so I really need the theanine to be in there to get rid of any jitters.

I'd say it's good enough that it's at least worth checking out. No crash for me, but I'm quite used to heavy stims.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
My 2nd favorite..never had a crash from it either

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I only ever had a bad crash from hydrazine when I dosed two caps, which made me really edgy after my workout but fine with just one cap, no after effects! Mesomorph hits me like a train but also I need to sleep a couple of hours after I've taken it.

Gilbe231

Awards
I never crashed bad from it, but it did make me sick. I felt that it didn't give me any more or less pumps/focus/stamina than other preworkouts I've taken. one my buddies said it just made him angry and that's all.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have used many tubs of Mesomorph. I use it about 3 times per week in the early morning. I have never experienced a crash from it. It's my favorite pre

Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned

Awards
I have a supp store next to my gym where they will mix you a pre workout for $3 I tried mesomorph and had a great workout. I also tried nitraflex from GAT that didn't even compare.

I'm currently enjoying my tub of OL Re1gn. Such a clean PWO IMO. No jitters, great focus, pump and zero crash.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
When I need a REALLY big pick me up. I go with Mesomorph

Mesomorph is one of my top pre workouts, I myself have never had a crash on it but I only use it maybe 2 or 3 times a week and 1/2 scoop at that

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I have been using Mesomorph for a long time now. Never took a break although I probly should. 1/2 a scoop hits me just as hard now as it did the first time. Favorite flavors in order would be Rocket Pop, Snow Cone, Green Apple, and Pink Lemonaide.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do a quick search on google for mesomorph reviews...its really really hard to find a more popular/commonly positively reviewed prewo

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
I love mesomorph. gives me great energy and i never get a crash.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a bottle that I only use on special occasions now. I get really good euphoria off it. Definitely wouldn't use it every workout, 3x a week would be the most I'd do, check out the review page for more details

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Pineapple is my favorite

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established

Whos all using it?

Anyhow

Thanks!
Not used it but I loved hydrazine. That stuff got me jacked however I didn't get the blues like u did. Expensive stuff tho

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0