New recovery/sleep supps

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried Sedation from Vein and Dream-n-Grow lately, Sedation I really like but want/should take a break from it and DnG was good in the beginning but it lost it's effect in the end.

I got some luck with Somatomax and ZMA in the past but not with the rest of the popular choices, so what's else is out there and new?

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycine certainly isn't new, but many find it effective.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycine certainly isn't new, but many find it effective.
This. Glycine, l-ornithine HCL, kiwi, and tryptophan are all good options that can be used daily/regularly.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GABA on an empty stomach and 5 http.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using Fade Out by Redcon1 and it's solid.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are several good ones. Rem 8.0 is one of my favorites when I use them. Sleep Aid by Premium Powders is another great one. I like going with a product that not only aids in keeping you asleep, but relaxes you enough to fall asleep.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
REM 8.0 and Reviverant G are pretty powerful

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Growth factor will gi e you good restful sleep ;)....you could add a little phenibut xt in there as well
No, didn't have any luck with that one at all :( phenibut is not my favorite either...

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are several good ones. Rem 8.0 is one of my favorites when I use them. Sleep Aid by Premium Powders is another great one. I like going with a product that not only aids in keeping you asleep, but relaxes you enough to fall asleep.
Thanks, I'm going to check them out.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This. Glycine, l-ornithine HCL, kiwi, and tryptophan are all good options that can be used daily/regularly.
How's the flavor of these powders? I want to make my own and mix it into some tea at night.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the flavor of these powders? I want to make my own and mix it into some tea at night.
Glycine tastes pretty good (sweet) actually, the ornithine shouldn't taste bad at all, but I use caps (1 500mg cap), kiwis taste like kiwis (I just use two actual kiwis), but tryptophan mixes terribly (maybe worse then leucine).

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Me too. I still feel uncomfortably high the following day.
I feel this way as well. First time ever using Revivarant G I went full scoop and was out of it until 2pm the next day. Since then I have used Somatomax and Rem 8.0 both of which I only use like 1/8 of a scoop. Well ok maybe not exactly 1/8 but i barely put anything in the scoop and I sleep like a baby. I have been using the same bottle of Somatomax for about 5 months lol. Must just be super sensitive to phenibut.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I feel this way as well. First time ever using Revivarant G I went full scoop and was out of it until 2pm the next day. Since then I have used Somatomax and Rem 8.0 both of which I only use like 1/8 of a scoop. Well ok maybe not exactly 1/8 but i barely put anything in the scoop and I sleep like a baby. I have been using the same bottle of Somatomax for about 5 months lol. Must just be super sensitive to phenibut.
Yep lol.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Not to sure. Revivals the G is a prop blend at 15g per scoop
REM 8.0 is only a 5g scoop so either way it was way more than I should have used my first go

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Not to sure. Revivals the G is a prop blend at 15g per scoop
REM 8.0 is only a 5g scoop so either way it was way more than I should have used my first go
Oh ok. My normal dose was a few grams. I used to be prescribed benzos so my GABA receptors are somewhat tolerant still. But even at lower doses I would feel more messed up when I woke up than when I went to sleep.