creatine mono\hcl

and all the protein
multi
omega

i want to try some stack to bulk -hardness

i see some posts about : TR1UMPH
this is the real deal? :)

also is ee some recomandation about : PEScience - Forskolin-95

this is the place to say tnx to the forum!!
u ROCK!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legendary by Choas and Pain - the customer reviews have been legendary - everyone is experiencing muscle hardening while looking leaner

look into x gels also - ara is a great ingredient

henm

Awards
you working at Chaos and Pain
so its hard for me to take your advice...
but im open mind waiting what others will say
there is nothing better than experience of other ppl

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum. Creatine is definitely a great staple for strength and size, so that's good for starters. Can you post up your current stats? (height, age, weight, training experience, etc.)

Forskolin is a good product for helping to improve body composition. It's hard to give too much advice without some more background on your diet and training though. Depending on your goals, using a natural testosterone product would probably be beneficial - I would check out PES Anabeta Elite or Performax Labs Alphamax XT. These are both solid products that include forskolin that would be beneficial regardless of your current goals (bulking, cutting, recomping)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you working at Chaos and Pain
so its hard for me to take your advice...
but im open mind waiting what others will say
there is nothing better than experience of other ppl
I totally understnd that and thats why i also said to try x gels they are made by sns- I have used both with great results

krr3b

krr3b

Awards
I'm currently running MassMax XT, Tr1ump, and x gels. I have gained 4lbs in a little less than two months. I ran MassMax solo for the first four weeks then added the others. I had been stuck on a plateau so it was nice to get past it. I'd recommend any of these 3 products

henm

Awards
i got lost with the supps.. need help to make things right :)
first of all im between cycles right now just finish PCT with nolva..chlomid...
need to wait little until the next one at november.

the best think is test booster in my state right?
alphamax xt ? K1ngs Blood ?

the x gels and all other stacks its hormonel if i understand right?
so i dont need those correct me if i wrong...
and agian tnx a lot.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tr1umph is great in that it contains a lot of the so-called "staple" compounds that can be dosed daily for performance and body composition, like creatine, betaine, LCLT, etc. While it's not strictly a bulking supplement and can be used successfully on a cut or on maintenance, it can help with appetite due to the soy lecithin.

If I had to pick one natural anabolic for bulking though, it would be Orig1n. That contains compounds that help with appetite and digestion/nutrient uptake. Great, great bulker. This can also be stacked with Tr1umph if you'd like (most things stack well with Tr1umph, to be honest). It will be replaced with K1ngslayer later this year, which will serve as an updated version of Orig1n, but that doesn't take anything away from the current version of Orig1n on the market.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

and agian tnx a lot.
If you want to truly bulk between cycles, I think Massmax XT would be right up your alley. It is non-hormonal. Users experience an increase in hunger, increase in vascularity, increase in muscle fullness, strength increase, and even positive body composition changes with an increase in scale weight. It has been getting a lot of good feedback as of late as a great bulking product.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took one before my workout and 1 cap right before bed. Be prepared for the grocery bill to go up haha

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ForceOfNature

Awards
Can orig1n and massmax xt be taken as standalones? And any side effects from these?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can orig1n and massmax xt be taken as standalones? And any side effects from these?
Both can be ran as standalone. I would suggest 8 weeks for either. I have never ran Orig1n, however MassMax XT treated me well. Most users see 4-6 lbs in 4 weeks. Just make sure to get plenty of food in and put in the work.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

and agian tnx a lot.
It can help, but isn't needed unless you're feeling a bit 'slow' and miss that 'on' feeling. The results won't be nearly the same, but I enjoy a good T Booster just to give me that on mindset.

X-gels are non hormonal, and they work through amplifying the signalling pathway in which exercise stimulates.

For T Boosters, look for CEL MTEST, Testify, Alphamax XT

For natural anabolics, look for PES Anabeta Elite, Man Sports PR-XT, OL Or1gin and SNS X-gels