E.S.P. Metabolic Nutrition Amp Citrate Version worth the $$

shrimp11

Awards
Trying to decide if I want to decide if want to buy E.S.P.'s Metabolic Nutrition discontinued pre-workout has anybody tried it? How does the amp feel? Going to stack it with Adabolic Steel Supplements, RPG Redcon1 with carb meal + whey isolate.

Thanks guys!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its awesome... Seriously, the cleanest energy ever

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Much better than dmaa... Not much in the pump department its strictly a stim product. The best cleanest energy of any pwo I've tried. Smooth and no crash. All flavors are good too. I've had them all except apple

doopy

Awards
Much better than dmaa... Not much in the pump department its strictly a stim product. The best cleanest energy of any pwo I've tried. Smooth and no crash. All flavors are good too. I've had them all except apple
damn I'm on meso right now and I was thinking about getting the amp e.s.p .. how do they compare?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn I'm on meso right now and I was thinking about getting the amp e.s.p .. how do they compare?
Ive used mesomorph... I dont really care for it. I think wicked is a better than mesomorph but far prefer the energy in ESP. Like I said its just smoother and cleaner and has a great kick and focus to it. No crash like with the dmaa products

doopy

Awards
Ive used mesomorph... I dont really care for it. I think wicked is a better than mesomorph but far prefer the energy in ESP. Like I said its just smoother and cleaner and has a great kick and focus to it. No crash like with the dmaa products
i think mesomorph is pretty good but I used it like 5 times in a week and ended up feeling like sh*t.. how often do you take the amp esp? also, what are ur thoughts on stacking it with some dmaa?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would NOT stack w dmaa lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The amp version is still out there

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I have an unopened ESP with Amp in green apple flavor. I was thinking of selling it but after reading this thread it has me reconsidering :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What does the label look like for the Amp version?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 scoops of watermelon and I'm off to the races... Took all of 5 min to hit lol

Love this stuff
Two of the mini scoops?

Yeah, does hit fast

Great for when you are in a rush to get to the gym but need a kick

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two of the mini scoops?

Yeah, does hit fast

Great for when you are in a rush to get to the gym but need a kick
Yeah 2 mini scoops.... I never did the big scoop never needed to.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget it had Picamilon in it :)

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So just to clarify how much caffeine is there per scoop? And is there different size scoops in the container?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Hope so brother, that's 800mg Caffeine lol. I do 1 big & 1 small...absolutely lit.
According to the label of their sample packs one large scoop is 500mg. Perhaps their caffeine content has changed over their different reformulations.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope so brother, that's 800mg Caffeine lol. I do 1 big & 1 small...absolutely lit.
1 big plus a small scoop.... I'm not worthy bro lol 2 of the small ones hits me hard and I'm not a lightweight.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So just to clarify how much caffeine is there per scoop? And is there different size scoops in the container?
It’s one scoop with two sides each side is a different size scoop

So you can have one small scoop, two small scoops or one big scoop depending on how much of a stim you needed

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 big plus a small scoop.... I'm not worthy bro lol 2 of the small ones hits me hard and I'm not a lightweight.
Yeah man completely lit....I've backed off a bit and went 1 big + 1/2 small scoop lol, my brain was tingling like crazy. I'm a heavyweight except when it comes to Y products, can't tolerate anything past 1.5 - 2mg, why I hate RE1GN so much.

This is the best Pre of all time and I've been at this sht for ~25yrs...the Fruit Punch flavor is honestly GOAT of fruit punch flavors.

According to the label of their sample packs one large scoop is 500mg. Perhaps their caffeine content has changed over their different reformulations.
Interesting....I'm almost positive it's 400mg per large scoop, I could be wrong. Let me try digging through the archives of the Internet and see what I come up with.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A couple label pics of the AMP version:

It's a little difficult to see, but AMP is the third ingredient listed, as "Methyl Pentane Citrate HCl"
ESP1.jpg

...and the 500mg caffeine per one large scoop:
ESP2.jpg

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does it say how muCh caffeine is in a small scoop? 500mg is a ****load! I prefer 250-300 range along with other exotic Stims. Does anyone know the amp citrate amount as well?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it say how muCh caffeine is in a small scoop? 500mg is a ****load! I prefer 250-300 range along with other exotic Stims. Does anyone know the amp citrate amount as well?
Yeah I believe 3 small scoops= 1 big scoop so the math would be like 166/small

Honestly 2 scoops feels like 300 mg to me plus the amp citrate added in. Really smooth

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
2 small scoops of the amp version is plenty IMO