Bloating andnwater retention from test supps.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible for some individuals to respond negatively to test supps such as DTCH and Alphamax? I feel that a few years back they really helped me lean and dry out but now i feel like they actually cause an increase in estrogen as i feel a little more puffy on them with some bloating and water retention. 3 weeks off everything and i feel i leaned out dried out much better than when on them

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reactions to hormones are very individual. I highly doubt it but the slight increase in testosterone could potentially cause an increase in estrogen, which can cause water retention and bloat.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it possible for some individuals to respond negatively to test supps such as DTCH and Alphamax? I feel that a few years back they really helped me lean and dry out but now i feel like they actually cause an increase in estrogen as i feel a little more puffy on them with some bloating and water retention. 3 weeks off everything and i feel i leaned out dried out much better than when on them
Same thing happens to me

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Previous version of Alphamax used arimistane which was great at drying up Sub Q water, which gave people that quick dry look.

Alphamax XT has DHAA which doesn't dry you up, however it has been shown to promote actual permanent fat loss.

As far as bloating from it, I am not sure what could cause that. Others will chime in.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've never really bloated from test supps but everyone reacts differently.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are several different things you can choose to take if your retaining water. I personally use water pills due to a potential for edema when taking certain supps. I would add one in if you have a concern.