What is the Absolute Best Natty Stack? $XXX.XX?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. What is the Absolute Best Natty Stack? $XXX.XX?


    I am looking for the best stack to run for whatever duration you deem is best for said stack. I am planning on starting this either September, or waiting until January 2018.

    Currently on week 5.5 of annabeta elite, I didn't notice much the first 3 weeks besides being more vascular (felt like I had eaten a lot of sodium, or had increase in BP) all the time. I upped my calories by a lot the past 10 days though, and started taking Arachidonic acid pre workout, also bumped Annabeta Elite dosage up to 5 caps daily from 4. Also started Erase Pro + just 5 days ago at 1 cap and found out I respond very fast to it (joints hurt, could be ARA combo)..

    Given this info and my goal of a nice stack to help boost me through this plateau I have been on, what would you recommend?

    - stack does not have to contain basic supplements, I always have protein, amminos, pre ect on hand. Unless there is something you would also
    recommend here. Also not sure how much it would be worth spending on this stack, sometimes I feel it is a waste to drop a few hundred when there are plenty of cheap bulk test boosters Daa ect. All input welcome.

    Thank you.


  2. Also 5' 11" 199.5lbs lean
    •   
       


  3. Ive been running assassinate, and kingsblood alongside origin for nice lean bulk. Up about 1.2 pounds after 5 weeks, have had very little fat gain even though Im about 400 calories over maintenance.

  4. OL Tr1umph, OL Test1fy, MT Clear Muscle, Follidrone 2.
    This stack is powerfull, although expensive

  5. What will be your goals with the stack? Bulk, Recomp, Cut?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
    •   
       


  6. X gels, ABE, and Triumph would be an awesome natty run.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  7. A thermogenic in the morning for fasted cardio, I always liked ECAY, keto type diet through the day until training (fats and protein, no carbs), once training begins: intra shake with hbcd or karbolyn 50-100g depending on volume and 10-25g eaa's, creatine, betaine beta alanine glutamine, Glycerine. Post workout carbs and protein, no fats. Before bed GDA like slintensity and Evomuse Keto Induce.

    Part of your day is focused around lipolysis, training times are anabolic.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Novice4 View Post
    I am looking for the best stack to run for whatever duration you deem is best for said stack. I am planning on starting this either September, or waiting until January 2018.

    Currently on week 5.5 of annabeta elite, I didn't notice much the first 3 weeks besides being more vascular (felt like I had eaten a lot of sodium, or had increase in BP) all the time. I upped my calories by a lot the past 10 days though, and started taking Arachidonic acid pre workout, also bumped Annabeta Elite dosage up to 5 caps daily from 4. Also started Erase Pro + just 5 days ago at 1 cap and found out I respond very fast to it (joints hurt, could be ARA combo)..

    Given this info and my goal of a nice stack to help boost me through this plateau I have been on, what would you recommend?

    - stack does not have to contain basic supplements, I always have protein, amminos, pre ect on hand. Unless there is something you would also
    recommend here. Also not sure how much it would be worth spending on this stack, sometimes I feel it is a waste to drop a few hundred when there are plenty of cheap bulk test boosters Daa ect. All input welcome.

    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    What will be your goals with the stack? Bulk, Recomp, Cut?
    Yes, which of these is your goal. We didn't see it mentioned specifically.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Novice4 View Post
    I upped my calories by a lot the past 10 days though, and started taking Arachidonic acid pre workout, also bumped Annabeta Elite dosage up to 5 caps daily from 4. Also started Erase Pro + just 5 days ago at 1 cap and found out I respond very fast to it (joints hurt, could be ARA combo)
    Definitely a possibility - stacking these two together has always given me joint issues.

    Depending on your goals, here's a few of my go-to products:

    Bulking or lean bulking - ArA, Tr1umph, Massmax XT, X-Gels, Alphamax XT (obviously not all of these at once, but any 1-2 of these products would be solid)
    Cutting or recomp - Alphamax XT, EC stack, Inhibit-e, Reduce XT, Oxymax XT

    It really depends on your goals and what you've used in the past. I wouldn't recommend stacking more than 2 products that you've never used before. You won't be able to tell what products are giving what benefit. I would also focus on keeping it simple and relying on training and diet to dictate the majority of your progress
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  10. A small caloric surplus netting 0.5%-1% bodyweight gain per week (assumes a desire not to put on a ton of fat, although some always comes along for the ride) and maybe, maybe, maybe Arachodonic Acid. See Examine's Analysis of ArA.

  11. Hitting as many angles as possible

    Massmax XT
    XGELS
    TEST1FY
    OR1G1N

    8-12 weeks
    If money isn't an issue, and you wanna be silly 😂


  12. Currently just started ABE/X-gels/Elim1nate/Laxo! Always has treated me nicely for a recomp and boost in strength to power through those plateaus.

  13. my two go-to's are xgels+abe and magnitropin (solo but it has a whole bunch of stuff in it and could stack with xgels as well).

    throw in some agamtine xt for a cheap gda/pump adder and you're good to go
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  14. double
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  15. X gels+ALCAR+soy lecithin+ anything else you want to stack.

    Check out this thread for more info on x gels: The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  16. X-Gels
    Anabeta Elite
    Tr1umph

    Haven't found anything better. I'll try to switch from ABE to Massmax XT in the future, let's see how it goes

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    A thermogenic in the morning for fasted cardio, I always liked ECAY, keto type diet through the day until training (fats and protein, no carbs), once training begins: intra shake with hbcd or karbolyn 50-100g depending on volume and 10-25g eaa's, creatine, betaine beta alanine glutamine, Glycerine. Post workout carbs and protein, no fats. Before bed GDA like slintensity and Evomuse Keto Induce.

    Part of your day is focused around lipolysis, training times are anabolic.
    I posted this because natty or not this is a great way to optimize nutrition around training and potentially burn fat while building muscle.


    I've never used these, but on paper this seems like a great combo:
    OL Triumph and ARA

    One I have tried and really like is Evomuse BMP, that stuff works fast for me. Although nothing major, definite body composition changes and fullness

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Hitting as many angles as possible

    Massmax XT
    XGELS
    TEST1FY
    OR1G1N

    8-12 weeks
    If money isn't an issue, and you wanna be silly ��

    I like the idea of MassMax and X-Gels. X-Gels solo really helped my strength, as did MassMax XT. MassMax also increased my appetite which would be great if you're trying to get in more calories to help you get over a plateau. Users have reported a solid 6-7 pounds increase of bodyweight in 4 weeks with MassMax XT, but despite the extra weight, their body composition improved. Pair an 8 week run with a 50 day run of X-Gels and you'll be over that plateau.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  19. It depends on the route you want to go (bulk, cut, recomp, etc), and even training protocol.

    I'd start with a basic daily ergogenic supplement if you're not alreaady taking one (something with creatine, betaine, etc). PowerMax XT, Ergonine, and Triumph are all good options with different "extras" besides the creatine/betaine/etc. PowerMax XT has WPH+leucine (so it can also be used as an intra-workout), and Triumph has the lecithin for PA.

    From there you could add a "test booster," but I use them more for their benefits on mood/performance/body composition. Ingredients like ashwagandha and forksolin can benefit body composition in other ways (MoAs) than just increasing testosterone levels. AlphaMax XT and M-Test are good options. These aren't a necessity though, but they can help.

    A natural anabolic can also help, and something that increases appetite can also be great for bulking. I really like MassMax XT, and it's been getting some good feedback too. Magnitropin was another good one that I found increased my appetite back when I used it.

    I also like HMB (I go with the cheap bulk powder now) if I'm overreaching (increasing volume and/or frequency), as it allows me to get more training in, which means more progress (this works especially well if I focus on adding a little weight to the exercises each workout; more workouts doing this means more progress).

    ARA (X-Gels) are also a good natty option, but some people (myself included) don't use it due to potential inflammation issues. For a lot of people it's great though.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  20. It depends on the route you want to go (bulk, cut, recomp, etc), and even training protocol.

    I'd start with a basic daily ergogenic supplement if you're not alreaady taking one (something with creatine, betaine, etc). PowerMax XT, Ergonine, and Triumph are all good options with different "extras" besides the creatine/betaine/etc. PowerMax XT has WPH+leucine (so it can also be used as an intra-workout), and Triumph has the lecithin for PA.

    From there you could add a "test booster," but I use them more for their benefits on mood/performance/body composition. Ingredients like ashwagandha and forksolin can benefit body composition in other ways (MoAs) than just increasing testosterone levels. AlphaMax XT and M-Test are good options. These aren't a necessity though, but they can help.

    A natural anabolic can also help, and something that increases appetite can also be great for bulking. I really like MassMax XT, and it's been getting some good feedback too. Magnitropin was another good one that I found increased my appetite back when I used it.

    I also like HMB (I go with the cheap bulk powder now) if I'm overreaching (increasing volume and/or frequency), as it allows me to get more training in, which means more progress (this works especially well if I focus on adding a little weight to the exercises each workout; more workouts doing this means more progress).

    ARA (X-Gels) are also a good natty option, but some people (myself included) don't use it due to potential inflammation issues. For a lot of people it's great though.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    What will be your goals with the stack? Bulk, Recomp, Cut?
    Ding ding ding
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  22. MassMax, Alphamax, Slinmax FTW!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  23. If your gonna buy one product, it should be folidrone 2. Add some cheap PA and your good.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    If your gonna buy one product, it should be folidrone 2. Add some cheap PA and your good.
    In my case, X-Gels was WAY more powerful than FD2, but ymmv.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    In my case, X-Gels was WAY more powerful than FD2, but ymmv.
    Have you tired MassMax XT Yet?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2017, 07:53 PM
  2. What is the best prohormone stack available?
    By KFlex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-14-2015, 12:08 PM
  3. what is the next best thing to steriods?
    By prov1mitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:49 AM
  4. What is the real best Testo booster?
    By anbes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:39 PM
  5. What is the official standard Anarchy Stack?
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:53 PM
Log in
Log in