wats your fav pre workout and why

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
mine is JYM
sick pumps energy and bccas whats not to love?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I love mesomorph! It is strong enough that I don't even need a full scoop to destroy the gym

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on what I need for a given day.

For days I just want endless energy and focus --Mesomorph

Days when I'm already feeling energized and just want a balanced performance-enhancing pre -- ATP Perform Kinetics or Arc Reactor

Wild card for other occasions -- Ape ****

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
EST PlasmaticEP.. not around anymore but that is still the best pwo I have ever used

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
mine is JYM
sick pumps energy and bccas whats not to love?
I enjoyed JYM when I used it in the past, it isn't anything too extreme and gives me a nice kick. My two current favorites are Hypermax XT and Mesomorph. I feel that Hypermax XT is a great moderate to high stim preworkout that doesn't make me feel over-stimmed. Mesomorph on the other hand gives me the super stim intensity, which is good for some days when I really need a huge kick to get me going. It's a little too extreme to use for every workout, so I go back and forth between the two

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cannibal ferox - it gives me crazy energy and laser focus without a crash like many other strong pre workouts out there. Also it delivers decent pumps making a great all around pre.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Of all the Pre's I have had, it would have to go to our Bloodshot first, but alas it is no longer, so we came back with a 1-2 punch with TRUSTIM & TRUPUMP which are two complimentary products that:

• Incredibly Flexible! (Dose / Time)
  • Taste is Great!
  • Mix very Well!
  • Ample Energy, Focus & Pump!
Also, Aorta and Rupture are incredible too!
(Additionally: we are now offering affordable Caffeine Anhydrous Tablets)

I have not touched my other Pre's
(A distant muffled cry of pre workout tubs in a box is heard....)

:afro:

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quit promoting your crap product you **** sniffer. If you could change how you feel on your product you'd be a millionaire cause people would buy it just to feel happy or good looking. You suck at promoting, go do it somewhere else besides a forum. There's 100000 preworkouts out there, try something else butthole
You're right, I should have used bullet points.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wicked is nice, fav of all time was og craze hands down... **** made me CRAZYYYY

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Best out Now mesomorph...however there is a little bit of a crash with it about 4-5 hours after first taking it IMO. However for a non-dmaa I really liked pre kaged and believe it or not c4 ultimate

Original My all time favorite is craze...no shotgun that tasted like apple vomit is 2nd

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VasoMax for me. I don't do as well with stims anymore. I used to love really high stim products, now I prefer non stim with focus and pump. The nitrates in VasoMax give me a real deep pump that isn't too painful.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypermax XT
I'm loving it at the moment

Good sustained energy! I don't get stimmed out, or a crash.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw another vote in there for mesomorph. Definitely my fav stimmed pre workout with dmaa.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Got a sample of Kracken from Sparta Nutrition and I must say I was very impressed. Tunnel vision and sustained energy. Looking forward to trying Re1gn. For the more mildly stimmed end I'll give ups to Quake and VasoMax (non stim)

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
Best out Now mesomorph...however there is a little bit of a crash with it about 4-5 hours after first taking it IMO. However for a non-dmaa I really liked pre kaged and believe it or not c4 ultimate

Original My all time favorite is craze...no shotgun that tasted like apple vomit is 2nd
mesomorph seems to be very popular Ill have to try it out myself

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stim - HyperMax XT. Great energy, focus, and sense of euphoria. Great pumps as well.

Non stim - High volume. It provides the best pumps ever, personally.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMAA - Bloodshot (no longer available) - the mind muscle connection and focus on this thing is insane!
No DMAA - Quake! it's packed with goodies and bcaa's for those that want to break a fast and work 1st thing int he morning. lemon is way better than the bubble gum watermelon flavor for me.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
DMAA - Bloodshot (no longer available) - the mind muscle connection and focus on this thing is insane!
No DMAA - Quake! it's packed with goodies and bcaa's for those that want to break a fast and work 1st thing int he morning. lemon is way better than the bubble gum watermelon flavor for me.
quake still avalible ?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very much so. You can find it pretty readily. However, it is expensive on a price per 2 scoop serving basis.
honestly this isn't even true after the promo i did some digging and found it online pretty cheap... with free shipping so big_pete u can pm me for source... mine comes in today was still a good deal regardless and excited to give it a go after work

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lgi fully loaded amplified edition, hands down the strongest pre I've ever used

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
honestly this isn't even true after the promo i did some digging and found it online pretty cheap... with free shipping so big_pete u can pm me for source... mine comes in today was still a good deal regardless and excited to give it a go after work
let me kno what you think of it bro

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
would one of you mesomorph fans pm me a legit source

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. That's good to know then.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
When I need insane laser focus and energy....Wicked

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
let me kno what you think of it bro
enjoyed it, VERY thick using a good amount of water... super clean energy and a pump youd expect from citrulline... the mushrooms in the lemon was noticeable and kind threw me off... for a non dmaa pre id give it a solid 9..... being a stim junkie tho id give it a 7.7 overall the inclusion of BCAAS was nice

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
enjoyed it, VERY thick using a good amount of water... super clean energy and a pump youd expect from citrulline... the mushrooms in the lemon was noticeable and kind threw me off... for a non dmaa pre id give it a solid 9..... being a stim junkie tho id give it a 7.7 overall the inclusion of BCAAS was nice
I'm a stim junkie too

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
That's a tough question to answer. I don't have one singular favorite pre workout. There are too many different kinds of pres, suited for different kinds of days/scenarios.

Right now, my favorites are:

Heavy Hitter: Kraken. I crash horribly from DMAA and get too much anxiety/sweating/heart rate increase from Y, so DMHA is my big gun, only ever had it in Kraken, and it is tits. Max once a week use for big days.

Just caffeine: Quake, although, on the stipulation that I have both regular and caffeine free so I can mix them to have a full serving of all the goodies but <350 mg of caffeine on days I don't want or need the full 350. If I could only pick one just caffeine pre and couldn't mix it with a stim free version of itself like that, I'd probably take Pre Kaged. But PES Prolific is awesome here too and hits me a little harder than the stim profile would seem to indicate....though I often take just one scoop of it mixed with PES High Volume similar to mixing the two Quakes

Caffeine Free: Carbon Prep or White Pipes, and I just started stacking them with Blue Star Elevate.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think its still around bro I looked it up earlier
One or two places may indicate that they have it, but when you actually order it, you get an e-mail stating discontinued..

That has been my experience anyway, and that was probably close to a year ago..

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypermax and Mesomorph are two that i always have on hand. But i seem to be going with Radiate and MaxReps more often than not anymore. Even though it's not necessarily a pre workout, I like the energy and focus.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
That's a tough question to answer. I don't have one singular favorite pre workout. There are too many different kinds of pres, suited for different kinds of days/scenarios.

Right now, my favorites are:

Heavy Hitter: Kraken. I crash horribly from DMAA and get too much anxiety/sweating/heart rate increase from Y, so DMHA is my big gun, only ever had it in Kraken, and it is tits. Max once a week use for big days.

Just caffeine: Quake, although, on the stipulation that I have both regular and caffeine free so I can mix them to have a full serving of all the goodies but <350 mg of caffeine on days I don't want or need the full 350. If I could only pick one just caffeine pre and couldn't mix it with a stim free version of itself like that, I'd probably take Pre Kaged. But PES Prolific is awesome here too and hits me a little harder than the stim profile would seem to indicate....though I often take just one scoop of it mixed with PES High Volume similar to mixing the two Quakes

Caffeine Free: Carbon Prep or White Pipes, and I just started stacking them with Blue Star Elevate.
dmma?dmha? what are these people keep mentioning them

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
One or two places may indicate that they have it, but when you actually order it, you get an e-mail stating discontinued..

That has been my experience anyway, and that was probably close to a year ago..
yea bro your probally right must be gonzo..
why did they ban it?

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
Hypermax and Mesomorph are two that i always have on hand. But i seem to be going with Radiate and MaxReps more often than not anymore. Even though it's not necessarily a pre workout, I like the energy and focus.
mesomorph seems to be the most popular. I was locked up for a couple years so I not up to date on the latest supps

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how I'm feeling and what kind of workout it is. My all-around favorites have to be SuperPump MAX @ 2 scoops, Scivation Quake 10.0, and C4 Ultimate.

For heavy days and times that I need a kick in the ass, I opt for SuperPump 250 w/DMAA or APS Mesomorph

holcs

holcs

Awards
DMAA - Mesomorph. It's the king for a reason. Some side with wicked but I have tubs of open wicked laying around because it's not nearly as good for me, and the flavoring is so much better for meso. Pineapple and snow cone are both delicious, rocket pop and pink lemonade are solid also - avoid watermelon though, doesn't even taste like watermelon

DMHA - DVST8 white cut. Just solid all the way around and the California Gold flavor is amazing. Between this and Meso, it's really close - prob meso by a hair just for value.

Just Caffeine - My go to right now is Quake and Pre-kaged

Ill usually keep a tub of each of these open and alternate depending on how I feel. If going no stim have Carbon lying around, though Ill usually go pre-kaged if I don't want much stim (lol, still has 274 mg of caff)

gav86

Awards
  • Established
The product was never banned. LGI just kind of slowly disappeared after the prohormone ban..
I'm pretty sure amp citrate is banned. Hence why they don't make or sell it anymore.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max out because it's the most complete pre on the market for what I want from a pre

Pump juice extreme also is a nice compete product and the endurance/focus is top notch

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
Depends on how I'm feeling and what kind of workout it is. My all-around favorites have to be SuperPump MAX @ 2 scoops, Scivation Quake 10.0, and C4 Ultimate.

For heavy days and times that I need a kick in the ass, I opt for SuperPump 250 w/DMAA or APS Mesomorph
superpump= superweak

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
Max out because it's the most complete pre on the market for what I want from a pre

Pump juice extreme also is a nice compete product and the endurance/focus is top notch
how is it most complete?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how is it most complete?
Pump, energy, focus, and endurance....thats what I look for in a pre...both of the products I listed have it all

Some pres are mostly stimulants or mostly pumps but lack in the other areas