Assault Labs Sergeant Steel

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know AlphaMax XT and M-Test are forum favourites but I've just come across Assault Labs' Sergeant Steel, and it seems to have an impressive ingredient profile and some pretty good reviews.

Has anybody given this a shot?

Reps For Replies.

Thank You

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Curious about this product as well. It looks to have most of the studied natural test boosters. Wondering if anyone here has insight on it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know AlphaMax XT and M-Test are forum favourites but I've just come across Assault Labs' Sergeant Steel, and it seems to have an impressive ingredient profile and some pretty good reviews.

Has anybody given this a shot?

Reps For Replies.

Thank You
Well first off...virtually everything is underdosed. Come on, they couldn't even get the Vitamin D dose right!

Fenugreek ultimately increases estrogen more than test

D-Aspartic Acid is a lesser version of Sodium D-Aspartic Acid and is associated with GI distress. Even still, it should only be taken in certain circumstances for a short duration.

Mucuna Puriens L-DOPA (what percentage?)

Then we have that lovely straight up Nettle dose...don't even get me started there..:D

To add insult to injury...the price is shamefull for what you don't get and you would probably have to run a SERM after taking this to get your test levels back to where they were before you took this..:D

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well first off...virtually everything is underdosed. Come on, they couldn't even get the Vitamin D dose right!

Fenugreek ultimately increases estrogen more than test

D-Aspartic Acid is a lesser version of Sodium D-Aspartic Acid and is associated with GI distress. Even still, it should only be taken in certain circumstances for a short duration.

Mucuna Puriens L-DOPA (what percentage?)

Then we have that lovely straight up Nettle dose...don't even get me started there..:D

To add insult to injury...the price is shamefull for what you don't get and you would probably have to run a SERM after taking this to get your test levels back to where they were before you took this..:D
The lack of standardisation percentages of the ingredients is/was a little concerning to be honest.

Regarding DAA supplementation would a 2 weeks on followed by 2 weeks off cycle be more beneficial?

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
The lack of standardisation percentages of the ingredients is/was a little concerning to be honest.

Regarding DAA supplementation would a 2 weeks on followed by 2 weeks off cycle be more beneficial?
In general people think DAA is an absolute waste. If you're looking for a natural test booster the majority of people on here will recommend CEL MTEST, Performax labs Alphamax xt, or OL K1NGSBLOOD. Admittedly it might also benefit myself and perhaps you as well to research the proven ingredients but just as importantly the effective doses of each ingredient. It's on my lit search to do list lol

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I would also add that I've run MTEST and alphamax xt. I had bloodwork done like 5 weeks into MTEST and my test levels came back low (still in the normal range but on the low end". Therefore I wouldn't recommend it. It also seemed to make me more irritable. Alphamax xt was a little better but nothing to write home about. By default I'd recommend K1NGSBLOOD. OL is a great company in general and I know I'll be trying that product soon. Hope some of that helps bud! Regardless, whatever you try I'll follow along if you log it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
K1NGSBLOOD would be a great option as mentioned above. I have not used sergeant steel either.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thing looks like one of those budget version test boosters on Amazon that takes from the properly formulated ones and just tosses in a bunch of underdosed chit with maca/trib/HGW.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In general people think DAA is an absolute waste. If you're looking for a natural test booster the majority of people on here will recommend CEL MTEST, Performax labs Alphamax xt, or OL K1NGSBLOOD. Admittedly it might also benefit myself and perhaps you as well to research the proven ingredients but just as importantly the effective doses of each ingredient. It's on my lit search to do list lol
I'm undecided about DAA. It seems to be 50/50 in terms of study results proving it's effectiveness. It's a reasonably cheap supplement so I might just run it and see what happens, worst case senario is that I waste £15 on a bottle of DAA.

I would also add that I've run MTEST and alphamax xt. I had bloodwork done like 5 weeks into MTEST and my test levels came back low (still in the normal range but on the low end". Therefore I wouldn't recommend it. It also seemed to make me more irritable. Alphamax xt was a little better but nothing to write home about. By default I'd recommend K1NGSBLOOD. OL is a great company in general and I know I'll be trying that product soon. Hope some of that helps bud! Regardless, whatever you try I'll follow along if you log it!
I've researched into,

AlphaMax XT
Test1fy
Sergeant Steel
Straight DAA
K1ngs Blood
And a few others.

I ran and logged M-Test and didn't really feel or get anything out of it, hence why I'm looking for something better.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm undecided about DAA. It seems to be 50/50 in terms of study results proving it's effectiveness. It's a reasonably cheap supplement so I might just run it and see what happens, worst case senario is that I waste £15 on a bottle of DAA.

I've researched into,

AlphaMax XT
Test1fy
Sergeant Steel
Straight DAA
K1ngs Blood
And a few others.

I ran and logged M-Test and didn't really feel or get anything out of it, hence why I'm looking for something better.
Regarding DAA, the apparent 50/50 split on it working or not working seems to be that the studies where it works are in subjects with low-T, while the ones where it doesn't work are in healthy young subjects. With that in mind, it may have a place for people with low-T or as part of something post-cycle to increase T, but not for people with normal T levels IMO.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it really underdosed?

Serving size is 5 caps, with a total of 60 servings. I assume then, that you would be dosing twice a day, at a total of 10 pills, which would have you doubling the mg amounts on the label. Looks okay to me.

The lack of standardizion was my concern.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it really underdosed?

Serving size is 5 caps, with a total of 60 servings. I assume then, that you would be dosing twice a day, at a total of 10 pills, which would have you doubling the mg amounts on the label. Looks okay to me.

The lack of standardizion was my concern.
Nice catch! That does make it more relevant for sure.

Still has some issues though regardless ..

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having researched into it, Olympus Labs' Sup3r-PCT looks like a decent Test Booster too. Pretty impressive label when you consider the E-Cot, S-DAA, P.E and 99% L-Dopa
Screenshot_2017-07-31-23-55-09-1.png

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Regarding the irritability, I just got done running M-TEST and to be honest, looking back at my run, I had been very irritable the last month. It's funny I would see this being brought up. I don't think ill bother with blood work. I do feel great post though! But running It I would feel very interesting. I think K1NGSBLOOD is going to be my next run. I like everything in it, and it's all standardized. I did notice at some point through the run, that I was noticing a correlation taking it before work would make me just pissed...and I love my job! Didn't have this issue before, and I don't now post run.

It could be KSM-66 doing the irritability. I do "doubt" this but KSM-66 is a stress relief supplement on it's own. I would know. I OWN that supplement by itself in 500mg servings and it just works. There is the scenario you could be so relaxed, that simply dealing with obvious nonsense would make you irritable. However I cannot attest to if this is the real case or not, Iv'e only taken stress relief at night, but ran M-TEST daily and Work. Could always be that Nettle dose...

At the end of the day and on this forum, in the best natural test thread, there was really only 2-3 being seriously considered, but it looks like I'm going with OL next. We will see.